Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

you know you drive an Excursion when.....

Old 11-16-2011, 12:54 AM
LWW
Elder User
LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by VR6Nutt View Post
I do that all the time at Disney Land!
Hey! I'm driving the Ex down to DL on Saturday, where is this mysterious "RV Parking" up front? I've never seen it!

Old 11-16-2011, 10:02 AM
VR6Nutt
Senior User
VR6Nutt has a good reputation on FTE.VR6Nutt has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Hey! I'm driving the Ex down to DL on Saturday, where is this mysterious "RV Parking" up front? I've never seen it!
Providing you are pull into the large parking structure..While paying for parking, ask the attendant for the "yellow tag" signifying "over-sized" vehicle, which he'll place under your wiper. When you pull away, the staff directing traffic will kindly direct you to the left, instead of the right - going outside with the RVs. Works every time for me!

Old 11-16-2011, 10:27 AM
TXtinct
You'll shoot your eye out
TXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputation
Right up front...

Old 11-16-2011, 10:33 AM
LWW
Elder User
LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.LWW has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by VR6Nutt View Post
When you pull away, the staff directing traffic will kindly direct you to the left, instead of the right
That explains it! I've always leaned to the right so I never saw any interesting options to the left before now!

Old 11-16-2011, 12:28 PM
VR6Nutt
Senior User
VR6Nutt has a good reputation on FTE.VR6Nutt has a good reputation on FTE.
That explains it! I've always leaned to the right so I never saw any interesting options to the left before now!
That's the only time I turn left.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:39 AM
Robuilt
Junior User
Robuilt is starting off with a positive reputation.
when you know you can comfortable live in your truck when your wife kicks you out......and your ok with it, lol

Old 12-16-2011, 06:33 AM
LivingLarge
Post Fiend
LivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputation
When you have to drive around with a
"NOT for SALE" sign.

Old 12-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Toreador_Diesel
Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by LivingLarge View Post
"NOT for SALE" sign.
Way too true!

You're free to admire it, but it's not for sale!

Old 12-16-2011, 03:49 PM
big315
Senior User
big315 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Fuel stops

You know you're driving an Excursion when you stop at a truck stop to get diesel and you pull to the 18 wheeler pumps and the truckers ask you about your truck. Love that! And you know you belong!

Old 12-16-2011, 11:56 PM
SnowPatrol
New User
SnowPatrol is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking New Excursion Owner

You know you are driving an Excursion when you have to slide through the backseat to get to the other side of the garage!

Old 12-17-2011, 07:50 AM
jdadamsjr
Post Fiend
jdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputationjdadamsjr has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by SnowPatrol View Post
You know you are driving an Excursion when you have to slide through the backseat to get to the other side of the garage!
+1

Old 12-17-2011, 09:18 AM
fordboy67
Postmaster
fordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant future
You know you drive an Excursion when you can't fit it in the garage!

Old 12-17-2011, 10:43 AM
LWW
Elder User
Originally Posted by fordboy67 View Post
You know you drive an Excursion when you can't fit it in the garage!
This is why I'm working on the 46' extension of my garage! 66'x28' should finally get me enough space to work on this beast!

Old 12-17-2011, 11:53 AM
fordboy67
Postmaster
fordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant future
My limiting factor is height

Old 12-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Pickupmanx2
Postmaster
Pickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to beholdPickupmanx2 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LivingLarge View Post
"NOT for SALE" sign.
Yep!! X2 and people still ask if you know where they can find one!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: you know you drive an Excursion when.....

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.