Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

you know you drive an Excursion when.....

Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Misky6.0
Post Fiend
Misky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputation
Ok OK OK. The desk was 8 feet long.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:19 PM
Fordman96
Posting Guru
Fordman96 has a good reputation on FTE.Fordman96 has a good reputation on FTE.Fordman96 has a good reputation on FTE.
You know you drive an X when you aren't aloud down your friends neighborhood street because their is a 3 ton limit on the road so you drive through his grass.

Old 10-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Joemz9
Junior User
Joemz9 is starting off with a positive reputation.
When, you are asked if your Mormon, you say no, then they ask why you own a vehicle that big.

Also when you don't think it is very funny after countless times you hear your friends say Oh cool you brought the MAV! And even though you know what it means they tell you " mormon assult vehicle" and laugh like it was the first time anyone ever said it.

When, you are in a fight with the Mrs, but as soon as she gets in the X she winks at you and forgets all about the fight!

When, you are tired of people telling you to get rid of it cause of gas prices.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Fordman96
Posting Guru
Fordman96 has a good reputation on FTE.Fordman96 has a good reputation on FTE.Fordman96 has a good reputation on FTE.
You know you drive an ex when someone else truck requires a lift kit to fit your stock tires.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:44 PM
tylerhughes
Freshman User
tylerhughes is starting off with a positive reputation.
...when you're driving down a 2 lane country road and sedans pull half way off the road and make a complete stop because they think there's no way we're gonna get by eachother

Old 10-19-2011, 02:33 AM
Daz00Excursion
My Backpack Gots Jets
Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
When you pulling up to a Drive Thru and immediately you look for the MAXIMUM CLEARANCE height sign!

Old 10-20-2011, 07:46 AM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by njneer1 View Post
Did you do the regulated return or just the crossover ?

I have to clarify since looking at other doing an actual regulated return.

My return uses nitrous jets to "regulate" the return fuel. Not an actual FPR. So I guess you could say I use a jetted return.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:52 PM
BRINKER343
New User
BRINKER343 is starting off with a positive reputation.
When you pull up and see a "7'-6" maximum clearance" sign and tell your buddy.....That ain't gonna work! He says, "Are you freaking serious"?

Old 10-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Daz00Excursion
My Backpack Gots Jets
Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by BRINKER343 View Post
When you pull up and see a "7'-6" maximum clearance" sign and tell your buddy.....That ain't gonna work! He says, "Are you freaking serious"?
lol ! yup....i need a Drive thru that is 8'-8" clearance to clear.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:17 PM
rubberducky700
Junior User
rubberducky700 is starting off with a positive reputation.
NICE!
This is where short people shouldnt engineer. If their mazda fits I guess the beasts of the world are suposed to fit as well

Old 10-21-2011, 01:25 PM
7.3mongo
Freshman User
7.3mongo is starting off with a positive reputation.
You know you're driving a diesel Excursion when you get more fuel than the dumptruck filling up next to you

Old 10-22-2011, 08:59 PM
dosecobanya
Senior User
dosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud of
...when your wife makes fun of you being on " king of suvs" more than she on Facebook... I thought I had her until I found this forum, thanks fellas.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:04 PM
TXtinct
You'll shoot your eye out
TXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by dosecobanya View Post
...when your wife makes fun of you being on " king of suvs" more than she on Facebook... I thought I had her until I found this forum, thanks fellas.
I have no idea what that's like, I only jump on here once a week or so...

Old 10-22-2011, 10:11 PM
dosecobanya
Senior User
dosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud ofdosecobanya has much to be proud of
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Old 10-23-2011, 07:29 AM
Hybris
Posting Guru
Hybris is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Hybris is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You know that are dreaming of getting an Excursion when you hop into a new 2011 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 and think "This is a bit small, way too low to the ground, and the wheels are too big to have any side wall on tires."

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: you know you drive an Excursion when.....

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.