Notices
Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

you know you drive an Excursion when.....

Old 10-23-2011, 02:29 PM
EXv10
Post Fiend
EXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputationEXv10 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Hybris View Post
You know that are dreaming of getting an Excursion when you hop into a new 2011 Chevy Suburban 2500 4x4 and think "This is a bit small, way too low to the ground, and the wheels are too big to have any side wall on tires."
Yea they keep getting away from real trucks and lean to looks and comfort.

You know you are in an ex when the hippies flip you the bird, and women look at you like you are crazy.

Old 10-23-2011, 02:36 PM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
when less then half a tank is $60 lol

Old 10-23-2011, 03:54 PM
cbradford
Post Fiend
cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
When you can fit a 12' long roll of carpet inside and still close the rear window!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:31 PM
ExcursionAmazon
Junior User
ExcursionAmazon is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by AlaskanEx View Post
when you think 10mpg is "pretty good" lol i love the look on peoples faces when i say that
You too huh....hehe

Old 10-23-2011, 06:34 PM
ExcursionAmazon
Junior User
ExcursionAmazon is starting off with a positive reputation.
When...you are eye level with semi drivers....always fun!!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
When you need an intercom system to talk to the rear most passengers.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:49 PM
fordboy67
Postmaster
fordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant futurefordboy67 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Snowseeker View Post
When you need an intercom system to talk to the rear most passengers.

X2 on that!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:52 PM
acf6
Post Fiend
acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
i love this thread, you guys have some funny posts here

Old 10-24-2011, 01:33 AM
AlaskanEx
Bleed Ford Blue
AlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputationAlaskanEx has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by fordboy67 View Post
X2 on that!
i first have to turn down my 15" sub then i yell at the top of my lungs to anyone in the 3rd row...and i hear the echo a few mins later

Old 10-26-2011, 12:18 AM
mr.noodi
Senior User
mr.noodi is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mr.noodi is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
when a small car driver is cursing you out and you just laugh and don't even bother to look at him

Old 10-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Misky6.0
Post Fiend
Misky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputation
They wish they had an Excursion!

I saw a new/rental convertible mustang on the hi-way last week,
4 people inside they were going to the airport (I hope)....

The 2 passengers in the rear seat each had a bit suitcase on their lap!
and couldn't see a thing the suitcases were above their heads.
They were hugging the suitcases perhaps to keep out of the wind?

I honked & waved as I drove by!

Old 10-26-2011, 06:28 PM
jd58980
Elder User
jd58980 has a good reputation on FTE.jd58980 has a good reputation on FTE.jd58980 has a good reputation on FTE.
The mustang does not have much trunk space...I know that for a fact since we own 2 of them.

The back seat is not made to be sat in....it just looks nice...LOL

Old 10-27-2011, 12:45 PM
jasonodsky
Posting Guru
jasonodsky is a splendid one to beholdjasonodsky is a splendid one to beholdjasonodsky is a splendid one to beholdjasonodsky is a splendid one to beholdjasonodsky is a splendid one to beholdjasonodsky is a splendid one to beholdjasonodsky is a splendid one to behold
Ha ha ha ha! The wife's Mustang rear seat was great for capturing and holding all sorts of kid dreck back there...goldfish grindings, chocolate meltings, candy wrappers, etc. Like a black hole not really meant to be sat in by an adult. I feel sorry for those adults...I'da honked and waived too.

You know you drive an Excursion when you volunteer as designated driver for your wife and her 6 friends so they can go do the Dirty Girl Mud Run which includes free cosmos afterward.

Old 11-01-2011, 03:49 PM
fishintheobx
Senior User
fishintheobx has a good reputation on FTE.fishintheobx has a good reputation on FTE.fishintheobx has a good reputation on FTE.
...when you pull into a parking lot and just head to the back row because you already know how this adventure is going to end.

...when your wife says it's just not easy to drive; until her and her friends and all the kids want to go somewhere together.

...when someone says parking garage and you ask for other alternatives.

...(for the diesel owners), when you pull into the drive-thru and the voice in the speaker says, "I can't hear you over your engine...can you shut it off?"

...when you can look over eye-to-eye with the driver of the Peterbilt in the right lane.

...when "I didn't see you coming" isn't a viable excuse in a traffic accident.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:56 PM
gr8scott72
Posting Guru
gr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant futuregr8scott72 has a brilliant future
when you don't have to fold the mirrors in when you get the mail because they actually go over the mailbox.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: you know you drive an Excursion when.....

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.