North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

Monthly Dinner

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 05:22 AM
FuzzFace2
Fleet Owner
Received 2,103 Likes on 1,791 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it to dinner.
Up at 3am, not back to Apex till 7pm paperwork till 730, 45 min ride home to start all over again at 3am was just a little to much for me.

Hope to see everyone at the next dinner.
Dave - - - -

Old 02-22-2017, 06:59 AM
wp120470
Posting Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang, No mercy with this bunch. Take a hottie to dinner instead of meeting up with you guys.....Hmmmm...yeah, well.... I will pick the hottie each and every time. Besides how long we been doing this James? Has anyone ever heard me say yummy, Mexican food? It's just not my taste, never have liked it, But that don't mean the rest of you guys shouldn't enjoy some. Dang take one for the team and get sent back to the minors. As for no motor bikes, yeah right. But It does have something on it now only James and Lee have ever seen on it, a passenger seat. Hottie likes to go riding. I got in 250 miles on mine Sunday. I promise to come out and play next month at the dinner. But believe me when I say, There is no place I would have rather been, than where I was last night.

Old 02-22-2017, 07:03 AM
FordTruckfan89
Fleet Mechanic
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by wp120470
Dang, No mercy with this bunch. Take a hottie to dinner instead of meeting up with you guys.....Hmmmm...yeah, well.... I will pick the hottie each and every time. Besides how long we been doing this James? Has anyone ever heard me say yummy, Mexican food? It's just not my taste, never have liked it, But that don't mean the rest of you guys shouldn't enjoy some. Dang take one for the team and get sent back to the minors. As for no motor bikes, yeah right. But It does have something on it now only James and Lee have ever seen on it, a passenger seat. Hottie likes to go riding. I got in 250 miles on mine Sunday. I promise to come out and play next month at the dinner. But believe me when I say, There is no place I would have rather been, than where I was last night.
We hear ya loverboy

Old 02-22-2017, 07:05 AM
ubereal2
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
We did miss you last night buddy. But there ain't nothing wrong with being out with a pretty girl either. Specially since you found a girl that like a good bike ride.
Hopefully one day if/when I grow up, I can get me another street bike.
But would you expect us to say anything less.

Old 02-22-2017, 08:13 AM
wp120470
Posting Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob, if I expected less from this crew I would be nuts. As for Loverboy, Justin I sent you a picture of my hottie the other day. She was sound asleep on my shoulder, arm was numb, and I stayed there until I tucked her in and then headed home afterwards. I can take it, you can give me all the crap you want, you ain't gonna hurt my feelings.

Old 02-22-2017, 08:22 AM
ubereal2
Post Fiend
Bob, if I expected less from this crew I would be nuts. As for Loverboy, Justin I sent you a picture of my hottie the other day. She was sound asleep on my shoulder, arm was numb, and I stayed there until I tucked her in and then headed home afterwards. I can take it, you can give me all the crap you want, you ain't gonna hurt my feelings.
Oh, so Dustin/Dusty gets to see the lady that replaced us.

Old 02-22-2017, 09:16 AM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WP, If we didn't love ya man we wouldn't be giving you crap. I am glad you have found someone soft and pretty that smells nice to hang out with. No Bob I wasn't describing you.

Dinner was great last night. We had 12 folks show up to eat, converse, and sign Bob's truck. Which is a heck of a frankenford.

Hard to catch up with everyone when there's so many but that's a good thing. Food was good. I enjoyed talking to everyone. John even decided to try his own redneck lab cooking and poured sweet tea on my food. Thanks John.

Look forward to the next one.

Here's a few photos from last night:
Name:  IMAG0092.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  219.4 KB

Name:  IMAG0093.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  240.4 KB

Name:  IMAG0099.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  268.0 KB

Attached Images    
Old 02-22-2017, 10:24 AM
ubereal2
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by ncheavymetal
WP, If we didn't love ya man we wouldn't be giving you crap. I am glad you have found someone soft and pretty that smells nice to hang out with. No Bob I wasn't describing you.

Dinner was great last night. We had 12 folks show up to eat, converse, and sign Bob's truck. Which is a heck of a frankenford.

Hard to catch up with everyone when there's so many but that's a good thing. Food was good. I enjoyed talking to everyone. John even decided to try his own redneck lab cooking and poured sweet tea on my food. Thanks John.

Look forward to the next one.

Here's a few photos from last night:
But I even put Smellum on.
I did see that glass of Tea go across the table. So how's that Tea on Mexican food.
And I think you did a heck of a job on our group picture.
We'll get another with Willie in there. Maybe he'll even bring the little lady.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:27 AM
ubereal2
Post Fiend
Dash picture's.
And thanks again. This truck is pretty special to me, and that dash has a lot to do with that.

Attached Images      
Old 02-22-2017, 01:48 PM
77mud
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So what's his name?

Just messing... haha. I really need to get out and ride my bike, I've been so damn busy it's just been setting.

Old 02-22-2017, 04:28 PM
Benztechnc
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Really good to see everyone. With everything going on, all the talking and what not I didn't even notice if the food was good or bad. The best stress relief, laughs and good times with friends, and ya'll make it happen.

I could jump on the band wagon raggin on ***** for missing the mexican food, and even Johns favorite song, but ya'll are doing so well at it, that I'll just leave it to the Pros.

Looking forward to the March Dinner.

Old 02-23-2017, 10:47 AM
FordTruckfan89
Fleet Mechanic
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
As for Loverboy, Justin I sent you a picture of my hottie the other day. She was sound asleep on my shoulder, arm was numb, and I stayed there until I tucked her in and then headed home afterwards. I can take it, you can give me all the crap you want, you ain't gonna hurt my feelings.
Who the heck is Justin....you been In the firewater again?

Old 02-23-2017, 11:43 AM
ncheavymetal
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So what's his name?

Who the heck is Justin.

Old 02-23-2017, 05:04 PM
77mud
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I guess we have our answer....

Old 02-27-2017, 08:43 AM
Benztechnc
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
So what's the plan for March? Let's start planning early so we can tear ***** away from his mystery girl

Quick Reply: Monthly Dinner