6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Upgraded replacement headlights..

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 05:18 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 542 Likes on 396 Posts
Hi Tony,
Still very happy with mine. Nice light output and get into snow and WOW! Really nice.
One has to ask how well a 3000K lamp would look and would it be allowed on the road.

Old 03-07-2019, 01:17 PM
AK FORD GUY
Posting Guru
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
I'm glad these are still going strong. I just spent a few minutes and read through most of the pages. I will be looking to upgrade my lighting before next winter.

Looks like Tony is doing great work. Hopefully I'll be in touch in a few months.

Old 03-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 542 Likes on 396 Posts
Tony if your reading this how much would it cost to get a replacement set of 3000K lamps for my headlights?

Old 04-15-2019, 12:48 AM
Cruiseomatic
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think I missed it but how much for a 99-04 set? Just the housing not bottom marker or bulbs? My markers are fine but the housings are blech and don't play well with the cheap beamtech led bulbs I have which are, Even for cheap Chinese, solar systems better than halogens. Alternating flashing red/amber halos would be righteous though....

Old 04-20-2019, 02:27 AM
'86F350ken
Laughing Gas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just purchased a set of upgraded replacement headlights today for my new to me 2003 truck I picked up last Wednesday.

Oh and Cruiseomatic he told me that he no longer does the lights for 2003 models so I gladly decided to go with the 2005 style because I just want LIGHT! Hehe

Old 12-09-2021, 07:33 PM
arcturner
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Almost 3 years after installing Tony’s headlights, I am EXTREMELY happy. Everyone who drives my truck comments about how awesome they are, especially where I live with thousands of deer coming through and hundreds of elk. My following comments are a very minor downside and a huge upside, all in one; the brightness, and useable brightness, are unequalled compared to all the high-end bulbs and LEDs that I tried prior. The cutoff is one of the greatest strengths, and weaknesses. If I load my truck with people, camping and/or hunting and/or boating gear and a heavy trailer, my F350 sags an inch or two and brings that cutoff a few inches above where it was prior, and right into the eyes of very low-profile vehicles. A few turns of the easily accessible adjustment screws fixes that, but I don’t always remember. I could just set the cutoff point lower to begin with but I really enjoy the current setting 95% of the time unloaded, so I actually drive less at night when fully loaded. I live 25 minutes from the nearest town, so not much of an issue. When truck is unloaded, I never get flashed by oncoming traffic but visibility and light color are as close to perfect as I can imagine. The fog light offering, however, provided very little if any addition to my prior LEDs in the factory fog light housing.

I bumped this old post while trying to see if Tony was still doing this work and would be willing to do the same for a 2000 Excursion but I thought I would provide belated feedback on my experience with his headlights.

Does anyone know if Tony is still doing these headlight modifications?

Old 12-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Tcm glx
Senior User
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by arcturner
Almost 3 years after installing Tony’s headlights, I am EXTREMELY happy. Everyone who drives my truck comments about how awesome they are, especially where I live with thousands of deer coming through and hundreds of elk. My following comments are a very minor downside and a huge upside, all in one; the brightness, and useable brightness, are unequalled compared to all the high-end bulbs and LEDs that I tried prior. The cutoff is one of the greatest strengths, and weaknesses. If I load my truck with people, camping and/or hunting and/or boating gear and a heavy trailer, my F350 sags an inch or two and brings that cutoff a few inches above where it was prior, and right into the eyes of very low-profile vehicles. A few turns of the easily accessible adjustment screws fixes that, but I don’t always remember. I could just set the cutoff point lower to begin with but I really enjoy the current setting 95% of the time unloaded, so I actually drive less at night when fully loaded. I live 25 minutes from the nearest town, so not much of an issue. When truck is unloaded, I never get flashed by oncoming traffic but visibility and light color are as close to perfect as I can imagine. The fog light offering, however, provided very little if any addition to my prior LEDs in the factory fog light housing.

I bumped this old post while trying to see if Tony was still doing this work and would be willing to do the same for a 2000 Excursion but I thought I would provide belated feedback on my experience with his headlights.

Does anyone know if Tony is still doing these headlight modifications?
yes and yes!! Haha.

also check out our webpage and IG.

BajaHID Retrofits

Old 12-09-2021, 10:01 PM
arcturner
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Tony. I’m glad your business is growing. I will contact you in the coming days to order some for my sister’s Excursion. Is Pre-Christmas delivery a pipe dream?

Old 12-10-2021, 12:11 AM
Tcm glx
Senior User
Originally Posted by arcturner
Thanks Tony. I’m glad your business is growing. I will contact you in the coming days to order some for my sister’s Excursion. Is Pre-Christmas delivery a pipe dream?
Not if we get an order going ASAP.

Old 12-17-2021, 01:23 AM
LCR
More Turbo
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
I was just talking to someone the other day about these and trying to figure out where this thread went. I’ve tried everything including new lenses with Sylvanias best bulbs and still leaves me wanting more light, especially compared to my Tesla and it’s HIDs

Old 12-17-2021, 09:58 AM
Shiloh51933
Mountain Pass
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
The retrofits for these Ford trucks look great!! I swear they look like a factory option...very clean!!
Tony, if you happen to read this post I just sent you an email and I'd like to get a set of these beautiful retrofit headlight assemblies on my 2007 F350 DRW CC Lariat edition as soon as possible.

Old 12-17-2021, 10:06 AM
Tcm glx
Senior User
Originally Posted by Shiloh51933
The retrofits for these Ford trucks look great!! I swear they look like a factory option...very clean!!
Tony, if you happen to read this post I just sent you an email and I'd like to get a set of these beautiful retrofit headlight assemblies on my 2007 F350 DRW CC Lariat edition as soon as possible.
Thank you and Replied!

The following users liked this post:
Old 12-20-2021, 07:23 PM
Rusty Axlerod
Lead Driver
Received 136 Likes on 80 Posts
My set is working very well, on backroads at night I can sometimes see around corners! Marker signs fluorescing through the trees way down the road. The cutoff is a minor inconvenience on dim but I have them as high as possible without blinding oncoming traffic, well worth the trade of for those high beams. One of the bulbs didn’t want to restart after a quick shut down going through the gate at a military installation every morning so I replaced it. The fogs look good but not a big improvement that I can tell. Maybe they aren’t adjusted right, I don’t need them often and keep forgetting to tinker with them when I do have time.

Old 12-21-2021, 12:14 PM
Shiloh51933
Mountain Pass
Originally Posted by Rusty Axlerod
My set is working very well, on backroads at night I can sometimes see around corners! Marker signs fluorescing through the trees way down the road. The cutoff is a minor inconvenience on dim but I have them as high as possible without blinding oncoming traffic, well worth the trade of for those high beams. One of the bulbs didn’t want to restart after a quick shut down going through the gate at a military installation every morning so I replaced it. The fogs look good but not a big improvement that I can tell. Maybe they aren’t adjusted right, I don’t need them often and keep forgetting to tinker with them when I do have time.
I would like to see some pics of your truck with the headlights...post some up!!

Old 01-14-2022, 08:01 AM
Shiloh51933
Mountain Pass
New Harley Davidson's retrofit w/HD Grill

Installed the Harley Davidson's retrofit w/Morimoto Hylux HID kit and my new Harley Davidson Grill yesterday.

2007 Ford F350 6.0l Lariat DRW/Retrofitted Harley Davidson's assemblies/Harley Davidson Grille

The following 2 users liked this post by Shiloh51933:

Quick Reply: Upgraded replacement headlights..