https://www.facebook.com/105233981405499/posts/285840760011486/

​​​​​
Sad to say, I did them all 🤦‍♂️

Old 08-18-2021, 08:01 AM
ESwift
cncfab
Received 1,707 Likes on 1,005 Posts
Originally Posted by FordTruckNoob
@ESwift , can you do me a favor and measure the overall height of the Dual HPOP setup please? Choose an appropriate datum to measure from like the interface between the front cover and the HPOP reservoir. I'm curious to see if it sticks up higher in the valley than the factory fuel bowl.
Will do.

I know Cale at Bts has installed them and still ised oem bowl raised up and extended fuel lines...

Old 08-18-2021, 08:22 AM
FordTruckNoob
Identifies as He/Him/Noob
Received 3,030 Likes on 2,000 Posts
Originally Posted by ESwift
Will do.

I know Cale at Bts has installed them and still ised oem bowl raised up and extended fuel lines...
Danke!

Wow, there's room enough for that? That's encouraging. I plan to put an OBA compressor above where the fuel bowl/Dual HPOP sits though.

Old 08-18-2021, 08:25 AM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Received 4,584 Likes on 2,907 Posts
When you just cant wait till 8pm for your go fast parts to be dropped off by UPS, cause it is rainy and you have install time
It is nice living in the country where your UPS and USPS delivery people are the same person for years and years.

Looking forward to how this develops.

Old 08-18-2021, 11:44 AM
Y2KW57
Received 3,549 Likes on 1,862 Posts
I plan to put an OBA compressor above where the fuel bowl/Dual HPOP sits though.
At first glance "mounting compressor above where the fuel bowl sits" sounded like you were going for twins, using an OBS turbo for a secondary.

Since S is adjacent to A on a QWERTY keyboard, I thought a keystroke was mistyped.

Then I looked up the acronym OBA.

I'll have to admit I was a bit disappointed.

Old 08-18-2021, 11:55 AM
Khan
Laughing Gas
Received 197 Likes on 130 Posts
Danke!

Wow, there's room enough for that? That's encouraging. I plan to put an OBA compressor above where the fuel bowl/Dual HPOP sits though.
York 210 install?

Old 08-18-2021, 01:12 PM
F350towing
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1,173 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by Wes444
That would be informational if you can get a picture. I'm contemplating starting a install thread on it and would like that picture in there if I do. But I finished the install this morning. I was limited in my mounting height by the 5th wheel bracket bolts. The 5th bracket's holes were so low on the truck frame they were at the minimum of 3/4" from the bottom frame web way back when I installed them years ago. So today i had to then mount the air bag mounts low as well to give me enough meat left below the airbag bracket holes that I felt comfortable they wouldn't possibly ever wear thru or bend below the holes given the forces from the bag pushing on the top bracket upwards. I was still well within their recommend spacing tho and plenty of room to manually push the bags down from there a couple inches when mounting the air fitting and top bag to plate and bracket bolts.

And I understand your concerns and agree with the logic, and would have wanted to go probably 6 3/4", but i was pretty limited on my options on distance. I contemplated drilling new holes thru the bracket again like I seem to recall debating years ago to get the 5th wheel bracket's bolts more centered on the frame but then I'd have way too little meat left between 1/2" bolt holes to feel comfortable towing my trailer with it
I was surprised how small the jounce bumper is.

it’s about 2-1/2 inches in height

Old 08-18-2021, 01:25 PM
ESwift
cncfab
Dual hpop and updayed cncrab 4 line feed install cancelled, both venders have been nice and will allow me too return for refund once they arrive to me this evening.

To keep it discrete due to court.

as per mid.morning phone call
The place I live at and operate for my job is going to no longer exist, I have a minimum of 3 months maybe more, but I need to either find a new house and move, or figure out how to by the facility and 384 acres with it so I dont have to move.

Lifes full of surprises. I plan to turn this into a blessing somehow
Wish me luck breaking the news to the wife when she gets home from work, she just started back monday and is already over stressed.

Who wants 7.3 stuff, this very well be the end of playing with truck stuff for me. Just gonna run stuff how it is now(which, in reality, is pretty stinking sweet lol)

Old 08-18-2021, 03:03 PM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Received 4,584 Likes on 2,907 Posts
Eric ( @ESwift ), looks like you have some tough decisions to make with your wife.

I will send you a text with some more personal details.

Life is crazy at times, but that keeps things from getting boring...

Old 08-18-2021, 04:19 PM
ESwift
cncfab
I litrally had dual hpop kit in my hand for 30 seconds as ups driver submitted returns for cancelations and took em back..boooooooooohoooooooo
On the bright side wife isnt home yet and has no idea I ever even ordered em

Old 08-18-2021, 04:53 PM
FordTruckNoob
Originally Posted by Y2KW57
At first glance "mounting compressor above where the fuel bowl sits" sounded like you were going for twins, using an OBS turbo for a secondary.

Since S is adjacent to A on a QWERTY keyboard, I thought a keystroke was mistyped.

Then I looked up the acronym OBA.

I'll have to admit I was a bit disappointed.

Wait ‘til you hear about the dual S200 series turbos I plan to shoehorn between the headers and the up pipes.

Originally Posted by Khan
York 210 install?
Leftover AC compressor from when I rebuilt the AC system. I’ll have to find a way to keep it lubed while in operation. Plumb the CCV into the compressor’s intake maybe.

Dual hpop and updayed cncrab 4 line feed install cancelled, both venders have been nice and will allow me too return for refund once they arrive to me this evening.

To keep it discrete due to court.

as per mid.morning phone call
The place I live at and operate for my job is going to no longer assist, I have a minimum of 3 months maybe more, but I need to either find a new house and move, or figure out how to by the facility and 384 acres with it so I dont have to move.

Lifes full of surprises. I plan to turn this into a blessing somehow
Wish me luck breaking the news to the wife when she gets home from work, she just started back monday and is already over stressed.

Who wants 7.3 stuff, this very well be the end of playing with truck stuff for me. Just gonna run stuff how it is now(which, in reality, is pretty stinking sweet lol)
I litrally had dual hpop kit in my hand for 30 seconds as ups driver submitted returns for cancelations and took em back..boooooooooohoooooooo
On the bright side wife isnt home yet and has no idea I ever even ordered em
Wait, wut? Oh nooooo on so many fronts! I am sorry to hear of your circumstances changing so dramatically. At the risk of sounding like a vulture, who is your vendor for the dual HPOP? Would they like to sinply have it shipped to me?

Old 08-18-2021, 05:00 PM
ESwift
cncfab
Wait ‘til you hear about the dual S200 series turbos I plan to showhorn between the headers and the up pipes.

Leftover AC compressor from when I rebuilt the AC system. I’ll have to find a way to keep it lubed while in operation. Plumb the CCV into the compressor’s intake maybe.

Wait, wut? Oh nooooo on so many fronts! I am sorry to hear of your circumstances changing so dramatically. At the risk of sounding like a vulture, who is your vendor for the dual HPOP? Would they like to sinply have it shipped to me?
FFD, but its on way back already...

Old 08-18-2021, 06:12 PM
FordTruckNoob
FFD, but its on way back already...
Aw shucks.

Old 08-18-2021, 06:18 PM
ESwift
cncfab
Aw shucks.
I had to move fast, so I didnt falter and install it by accident lol

The following users liked this post:
Old 08-18-2021, 08:27 PM
Y2KW57
Received 3,549 Likes on 1,862 Posts
Wait, wut? At the risk of sounding like a vulture, who is your vendor for the dual HPOP? Would they like to sinply have it shipped to me?
Ford Truck Neophron

The following users liked this post:

Quick Reply: *** The Official Superduty Morning Coffee Thread ***