General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

The Safe for GNAC Joke Thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 03:22 PM
PCorbs
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol, she's not even that hot. shes got a butter face. everythings nice but her face!

Old 04-03-2011, 04:29 PM
tseekins
Super Moderator
Received 1,221 Likes on 803 Posts
Originally Posted by PCorbs
lol, she's not even that hot. shes got a butter face. everythings nice but her face!
Wrap a Ford flag around her head and call it good!

The following users liked this post:
JWA
Old 04-03-2011, 05:08 PM
PCorbs
Senior User
sounds like a plan!

Old 04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
LMS Residential
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm 51..................shes hot enuf

and has a pulse!

JWA
Old 04-03-2011, 05:21 PM
PCorbs
Senior User
how do i upload a photo from my desktop?

Old 04-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Here is how I post pictures: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post10059648

Old 04-03-2011, 07:02 PM
dustybumpers
FTE Legend
join photobucket.com it's free. Down load your pictures you want to post, and store them there. When you want to post, wave the mouse over the picture you want to post, and a box drops down, left click on the last line that says img. Go to where your posting, left click where you want the picture, then right click, and then left click on paste. If you hit the enter button, the curser drops down, and you can either post another picture, or continue typing. Hit enter as many times as you want for spaces between what you are typeing, or posting.I have 2 windows open, one fte, the other photobucket, and just switch back and fort between the 2. Hope this helps.

Old 04-03-2011, 07:08 PM
dustybumpers
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by Copedawg
He has to be a suporter to do it that way. Cool pic of your motor.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:50 PM
PCorbs
Senior User
Thanks for the help. Tomorrow will be fun.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:42 AM
Copedawg
Lead Driver

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by dustybumpers
He has to be a suporter to do it that way. Cool pic of your motor.
I wish that was a pic of my motor. My motor is so dirty I need to have it running so I can feel the wind of the fan (so I know wich end is the front). lol

Old 04-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by LMS Residential
I'm 51..................shes hot enuf

and has a pulse!
Damn straight!.........she would not be hitch-hiking for long if I drove by!

(the back of my head is already hurting in preparation for the wife smacking me there)

Old 04-07-2011, 06:32 PM
jstrange
Junior User
Dr. Mechanic joke

So, this Dr. who was a OB GYN got very tired of the very high insurance costs and frivolous law suits quit his job. He decided to become a mechanic. He closes his practice and enrolls in the best trade school around.

The year goes by and all he has left in front of him is the final. The final is to remove an engine and disassemble then reassemble it with out having to refer to the manual.

A couple of days later the grades are posted and he sees that he has a 150% score. The good Dr. feels this can't be right as a perfect score is 100%. Feeling unsure he talks to the teacher about his test score asking if it is right.

The instructor looks at him and said, "You removed the engine perfectly and did everything in the right order. You kept a spotless work space and had fantastic organization. That was worth 50%. When you put it back together, it was a mirror image of the disassembly. That was also worth another 50%.

The fact that you did it all through the muffler, I felt was worth another 50%.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:15 PM
xumeng12
New User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A Computer joke

A Engineer and an Programmer are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The Engineer leans over to the Programmer and asks if he would like to play a fun game. The Programmer just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.The Engineer persists and explains that the game is real easy and a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you dont know the answer, you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question, and if I dont know the answer, Ill pay you $5." Again, the Programmer politely declines and tries to get to sleep.The Engineer, now somewhat agitated, says, "OK, if you dont know the answer you pay me $5, and if I dont know the answer, Ill pay you $50!"This catches the Programmers attention, and he sees no end to this torment unless he plays, so he agrees to the game. The Engineer asks the firs t question: "Whats the distance from the earth to the moon?" The Programmer doesnt say a word, but reaches into his wallet, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the Engineer. Now, its the Programmers turn. He asks the Engineer "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down on four?" The Engineer looks up at him with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all of his references. He taps into the Airphone with his modem and searches the net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends e-mail to his co-workers -- all to no avail. After about an hour, he wakes the Programmer and hands him $50. The Programmer politely takes the $50 and turns away to try to get back to sleep. The Engineer, more than a little miffed, shakes the Programmer and asks "Well, so whats the answer?" Without a word, the Programmer reaches into his wallet, hands the Engineer a $5 bill, and turns away to get back to sleep.

Old 04-13-2011, 06:42 AM
modar
Elder User
a 3-legged dog ran up the hill and after his owner attached the new prosthetic leg the happy pet ran gleefully back down chasing the frisbee.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Eatonpcat
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Wow...My reading comprehension is at an all time low...Or that's not a very good joke!! Took about three reads before I got it. Still didn't laugh, but I at least understand it.

Quick Reply: The Safe for GNAC Joke Thread!!!