6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 11:16 AM
HRTKD
Boondocker
Received 6,948 Likes on 2,811 Posts
Originally Posted by Jigger2020
That's great Paw, one of my favorite sounds is the laughter when kids are happy and playing,
hats off to your neighbors.
Agreed. My new neighbors behind me have very well behaved younger kids (less than 12 I'm guessing). No screaming, no riling up the dog so it barks like crazy. It's pleasant to hear them playing. The previous neighbors were not anything like that. Then there's the eight year old that used to live next door. She would let out the loudest, most blood curdling scream you ever heard. More than once I had to look out my office window to see if she had somehow been run over by the lawn mower.

Old 03-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4,081 Likes on 1,624 Posts
Originally Posted by Desert Don
Short answer..............YES! You do know that stupidity is a bottomless pit, don’t you? There is absolutely no limit on how stupid one can be.
Don..... You are 100% correct. These morons need to be taken out of the gene pool......

Old 03-04-2021, 11:25 AM
golfmedik
Lead Driver
Received 83 Likes on 16 Posts
Howdy guys!!! Thanks for the well wishes!

Not to get into a big discussion, just coming back from a hiatus, but this particular type of vaccine really bothers me. It's not only a new vaccine, but a new way to trick the body into attacking a virus. It is an and RNA modification and NO trials have been completed as of yet. The entire idea bothers me. When you really get into it, lots of things can go wrong, but the same can be said for any vaccine. My problem began when the WHO and the NIH said that people who have had the virus has antibodies that are stronger than the ones given by the vaccine. Then they turn around and tell you that your antibodies only last for 90 day or so, then retract that, as they shot themselves in the foot by their first statement of the stronger antibodies!
I am not going to blame any one FOR getting the vaccine OR NOT getting the vaccine. I had a blood test two weeks ago and I still have antibodies that are traceable. IF I were to get the vaccine, as of now, it would be the upcoming release of the Johnson & Johnson one as there have been concluded studies on it....but who knows...
Whether you get the vaccine is a personal choice I feel. My family knows how I feel about that one and the employees and one customer at Costco found out the hard way. After nearly being led out by the police, they too backed away when they realized under our state law, they could not enforce it. Oh, I had a mask on, but had it pulled away from my face as my asthma had flared when they hounded me!!! THAT did NOT sit well!!!
Anyway, you guys have a good day, I'm periodically going through some old posts trying to catch up a bit. I'll never get them all though!!

Old 03-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Paw's 150 Lariat
Andre...my IQ dropped about 80 points after getting my wisdom teeth removed. Other then that it was a breeze...had to eat mashed potatoes for about a week and looked like a chipmonk!

Heading off to get the taxes done...hoping we don't have to pay too much to support the illegals and bums.

These 45 degree mornings are killing me...need to get back to the 80's like this past weekend.

Take care guys!!
Swamp Don..... 45°F is such a perfect morning temp..... Creep up to high 50's by late afternoon......
Just my not so humble opinion.....

Old 03-04-2021, 11:32 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Jigger2020
The above "Wedding" sign should read........

......... Weddings only $20.......
Undo Weddings, $60.......

Old 03-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Painted Horse
I have a neighbor who adopted a special needs child and always amazes me that the love and effort they have to put into raising this child. It always amazes me the sense of humor they have and they deal with the every day occurrence of this young boy. I just had to share their post from this morning.

Beth And I used to joke that if kids came with shoes attached to there feet it would save us hundreds of hours looking for shoes.... Turns out we were wrong. You can misplace whole legs feet and shoes and search far and wide only to find them by the trampoline...

Life IS Good.....

Old 03-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Another very nice morning in the Big Sky Country.........
Clear blue and sunny skies........ Comfy 42°F.....
Was able to stop at the DMV this morning after taking Theresa to school....... Picked up my Navy Veteran License Plates with "CVN71" as the plate number......

Quiet and lazy morning.....
I will have to show up at HD for my work shift...... 1400 - 1800. Easy day....

Anyone know how to tell when a ReGen is taking place on the 20 or 21 Super Duties....... ??

EDIT: I know.... ...... I am being lazy.

Old 03-04-2021, 11:45 AM
HRTKD
Boondocker
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
Anyone know how to tell when a ReGen is taking place on the 20 or 21 Super Duties....... ??

EDIT: I know.... ...... I am being lazy.
Without adding the DPF % screen, you would have to look at the MPG screen. That's somewhat inexact though.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:36 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by HRTKD
Without adding the DPF % screen, you would have to look at the MPG screen. That's somewhat inexact though.
The new ones don't put up a message saying the regen has started.....?

I do need to start learning the FOREScan program.......

Old 03-04-2021, 12:52 PM
HRTKD
Boondocker
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
The new ones don't put up a message saying the regen has started.....?

I do need to start learning the FOREScan program.......
Nope, no message. It's "FORScan". There are two versions. One for Windows, which allows you to change parameters. The other is FORScan Lite, which is mostly read-only and runs on Android and iOS.

Old 03-04-2021, 01:31 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by HRTKD
Nope, no message. It's "FORScan". There are two versions. One for Windows, which allows you to change parameters. The other is FORScan Lite, which is mostly read-only and runs on Android and iOS.
I understand.... I have the full version. I also have the connector that FOREScan recommends.....

Old 03-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Logistics Pro
Received 2,198 Likes on 684 Posts
Nice day it was for running errands. Started out in the mid 40's and now it's in the low 70's with blue skies and light wind. Lot's of Robins pigging out on insects and whatever they can find in the yards. Some are so fat I don't know how they can fly! Went to Thibodaux to drop off info for the tax preparer and remembered how this sleepy little town was 50+ years ago when I spent 2 yrs attending Nicholls State Univ. On the way back I fueled up at the Walmart close to the house and diesel was $2.47 @ gallon. After lunch headed down to Larose to pick up a prescription for Jardiance which has really been helping my diabetes numbers. After returning home my fuel gauge was up in the 18.5 mpg range and the engine seemed to be more responsive. Can Murphy/Valero fuel be better then Shell or maybe a different blend for this time of year. Speeds were in the 55 to 60 mph range and right in the sweet spot rpm wise with the 4.10 gears. This is about 1 to 1-1/2 more mpg's I get when using Shell. Also proud of my Nicholls State Colonels who are ranked #7 in the country in their division. Yes they are playing football along with baseball and basketball at the same time this year. Lookout North Dakota State for the Colonels this year!!

Enough blabbering and you guys have a great evening!!

Old 03-04-2021, 06:31 PM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,731 Likes on 1,676 Posts
Originally Posted by Paw's 150 Lariat
Nice day it was for running errands. Started out in the mid 40's and now it's in the low 70's with blue skies and light wind. Lot's of Robins pigging out on insects and whatever they can find in the yards. Some are so fat I don't know how they can fly! Went to Thibodaux to drop off info for the tax preparer and remembered how this sleepy little town was 50+ years ago when I spent 2 yrs attending Nicholls State Univ. On the way back I fueled up at the Walmart close to the house and diesel was $2.47 @ gallon. After lunch headed down to Larose to pick up a prescription for Jardiance which has really been helping my diabetes numbers. After returning home my fuel gauge was up in the 18.5 mpg range and the engine seemed to be more responsive. Can Murphy/Valero fuel be better then Shell or maybe a different blend for this time of year. Speeds were in the 55 to 60 mph range and right in the sweet spot rpm wise with the 4.10 gears. This is about 1 to 1-1/2 more mpg's I get when using Shell. Also proud of my Nicholls State Colonels who are ranked #7 in the country in their division. Yes they are playing football along with baseball and basketball at the same time this year. Lookout North Dakota State for the Colonels this year!!

Enough blabbering and you guys have a great evening!!
Since these clowns decided to mimic the “Pros” and take a knee, they can kiss my ****; and I hope they lose a crap load this year and going forward.

Old 03-04-2021, 07:09 PM
BowtieConvert
Lead Driver
Received 2,622 Likes on 846 Posts
Originally Posted by Desert Don
Since these clowns decided to mimic the “Pros” and take a knee, they can kiss my ****; and I hope they lose a crap load this year and going forward.
Amen to that, DD. I turned those bass turds off the nano-second they started doing that. I hope they go broke. The main ramifications of that would be an influx on the welfare rolls though.

Old 03-04-2021, 10:41 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by BowtieConvert
Amen to that, DD. I turned those bass turds off the nano-second they started doing that. I hope they go broke. The main ramifications of that would be an influx on the welfare rolls though.
Welfare needs to go away......

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most