September B/S thread - Page 10 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

September B/S thread

Old 09-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Nice Work Truck
Post Fiend
Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
We went up to the Goshen fair today.
Everyone had a great time and it was a great day to do something outdoors.
I hope you all had a good weekend.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:02 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
Sounds like a good time, Andy.

I picked up the plate compactor and some other stuff this morning and then dad and I started re-laying the front sidewalk at home.

The people who laid it turned the edges up so every time it rained it'd fill up with water. And it had frost heaves in places so it wasn't even and some bricks stuck up and caught shovels in winter-time. We pulled up the old bricks, wire brushed the moss, etc. off them, and re-laid them in new stone dust pitched about 1" away from the house. Looking good so far still have a lot to go and then we'll compact it. Then I've got to figure out something to either permanently install an outlet at my parking spot at home or get a temp solution to keep an extension cord safe and out of the snow so I can have a block heater this winter.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Zookie400
Post Fiend
Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
slowly but surely..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdzBRbYwD9s

hope everyone had a great labor day. both a wedding and a funeral this weekend hindered my productivity but......i didnt have to listen to my bitch of a boss!

Old 09-07-2009, 11:14 PM
12engine
Postmaster
12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by mox-ct View Post
Nice videos, thanks.
youre welcome Rich. the place was PACKED. we hit traffic [email protected] trying to get there.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:15 AM
rocdril
Postmaster
rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.
Good Morning!

Old 09-08-2009, 02:34 AM
ArdWrknTrk
pedant
ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Morning Ray!

I see I'm not the only one up early.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:04 AM
mox-ct
Elder User
mox-ct is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Morning Ray & Andy. Two days of work, then the wife and I go on vacation to Florida. Visit family and have fun...

Old 09-08-2009, 04:41 AM
Nice Work Truck
Post Fiend
Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Good morning Ray, Jim, and Rich.
Rich, have a safe and fun trip.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:54 AM
sddesigns
FTE Chapter Leader
sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Morning CT!

Old 09-08-2009, 07:12 AM
BIGKEN
So Little To Say!!!
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning CT...welcome back to the work week!!!

Old 09-08-2009, 07:49 AM
gbroehl1
Postmaster
gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Morning all. Looks like another nice day up in New Hampstershire.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Surge08
Post Fiend
Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
Hello CT, hows everyone doing?

Old 09-08-2009, 02:06 PM
spike552
Senior User
spike552 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Afternoon everyone, hows life?

Old 09-08-2009, 02:11 PM
mox-ct
Elder User
mox-ct is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Afternoon everyone.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Nice Work Truck
Post Fiend
Evening guys

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: September B/S thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: