September B/S thread - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

September B/S thread

Old 09-01-2009, 09:31 PM
mox-ct
Elder User
mox-ct is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Zookie400 View Post
evening ladies!

rich, how did the jeep run?

brian happy birthday. hope the festivities bring many hot chicks to you.

i did a little more work on the bike, and i see its about to start frosting. im right on schedule! i figure if i stud the tires i can ride it all winter!
The engine ran fine, but I think a little hot. The T guage didn't work, so I need to get a good one. The brakes were my main concern since I have chevy disc on front and Eldorado rear disc with a Corvette master cylinder. It seemed to work fine. The steering felt good too. Today I remounted the license plate to the bumper, started cutting unwanted and unneeded wires out of the engine compartment. Started on the extra fuel cans carrier and spare tire carrier.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Zookie400
Post Fiend
Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
sounds like smooth sailing from here rich!

brian, here is to little black dresses

'night all!

Old 09-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Zookie400
Post Fiend
Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
almost forgot...here is my quad at the kids practice track.......how is that for a front yard?!
we didnt measure this double yet, but its HUGE.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:34 AM
ArdWrknTrk
pedant
ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Good morning Connecticut!

Aaron, I'm very sorry to hear about your friends grandmother.
My condolances to the family.

Ok, I'm off. Gotta load the truck and head down to Greenwich again.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:03 AM
rocdril
Postmaster
rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.
Morning Jim, Morning Everyone!

Old 09-02-2009, 04:49 AM
gbroehl1
Postmaster
gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Morning all. Happy hump day.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:51 AM
mox-ct
Elder User
mox-ct is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Morning all, I'm going home from this nightshift.

Aaron, how did you get that 4 wheeler in that tree?

Old 09-02-2009, 05:10 AM
Nice Work Truck
Post Fiend
Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Good morning guys
Looks like a great day

Old 09-02-2009, 06:22 AM
sddesigns
FTE Chapter Leader
sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good morning CT and a Happy Hump Day to you too....

Old 09-02-2009, 07:08 AM
Zookie400
Post Fiend
morning! i highly recommend the new "heath bar toffee" doughnut from Dunkin Donuts. i had 3 this morning and they are GREAT!

Originally Posted by mox-ct View Post
Morning all, I'm going home from this nightshift.

Aaron, how did you get that 4 wheeler in that tree?
thats my quad, but its not me riding it....i havent ridden really at all this season so i probably wont be attempting that jump anytime soon!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:11 AM
BIGKEN
So Little To Say!!!
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Morning CT...enjoy the day!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:33 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend
sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Good morning CT and how are my good friends there

Old 09-02-2009, 08:50 AM
gbroehl1
Postmaster
gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Alive and well. What more can you ask for.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:04 AM
1Aauto
PREMIUM SPONSOR
1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold1Aauto is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Zookie400 View Post
almost forgot...here is my quad at the kids practice track.......how is that for a front yard?!
we didnt measure this double yet, but its HUGE.

HOLY COW that's some serious air!

SHOP HERE FOR AWESOME BRAKE PAD AND ROTOR KITS - FREE SHIPPING
Old 09-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Surge08
Post Fiend
Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
Hello CT are you getting ready for fall?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: September B/S thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: