September B/S thread - Page 9 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

September B/S thread

Old 09-06-2009, 08:15 AM
ArdWrknTrk
pedant
ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Hi Ken!

Busy with all the C4C deals?

Old 09-06-2009, 08:19 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend
sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Other then battling the flu I guess everthing is ok

Old 09-06-2009, 08:23 AM
ArdWrknTrk
pedant
ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by sglaine View Post
Other then battling the flu I guess everthing is ok
YOU can stay in New Hampster, and FAR the hell away from me...

Sorry to hear, hope you feel well soon.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:25 AM
BIGKEN
So Little To Say!!!
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk View Post
Hi Ken!

Busy with all the C4C deals?

C4C...thankfully...is over with for me. Now the office has to deal with the aftermath...paperwork...rejections...resubmissions . We're owed around $150K!!!

Old 09-06-2009, 08:41 AM
ArdWrknTrk
pedant
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
C4C...thankfully...is over with for me. Now the office has to deal with the aftermath...paperwork...rejections...resubmissions . We're owed around $150K!!!
I guess that's what I meant....you don't get sarcasm very well over the internet.

Hope it works out.
At least there was some action in the showroom. Must be tough to just sit and look at the same inventory sitting on the lot....

Old 09-06-2009, 03:15 PM
gbroehl1
Postmaster
gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Afternoon all. Spending the week up Sean's way in southern New Hampster with the family. So far the weather has been gorgeous. I'll be in and out, everyone else enjoy!

Old 09-06-2009, 09:32 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future7.3 Rocket has a brilliant future
hey, everyone.

Well I'm under a year away from being able to get my CDL now. For the most part I'm ok with it, but I need to practice my backing up. Does anyone know of a nice wide open parking lot where there wouldn't be objections to someone setting up cones and backing into them like they're a loading dock, etc? Preferably in the New haven area. The old Pratt site would have been absolutely PERFECT but it was bought by a total jerk who'd call the cops.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:34 PM
mox-ct
Elder User
mox-ct is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Went to a cook out yesterday.

Played with the Jeep again, more re-work on the rear axle location.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:12 PM
12engine
Postmaster
12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.
2 words. ROLLOVER CONTEST!!!! video up soon

Old 09-06-2009, 11:02 PM
12engine
Postmaster
12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.12engine has a great reputation on FTE.
a recap of the nights events
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT69O-thdn4

Old 09-06-2009, 11:04 PM
12engine
Postmaster
Old 09-07-2009, 04:54 AM
Nice Work Truck
Post Fiend
Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Good morning CT

Happy Labor Day.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:49 AM
gbroehl1
Postmaster
gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Morning all.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Surge08
Post Fiend
Surge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to beholdSurge08 is a splendid one to behold
Hello CT

Just to let everyone know if you wear an sports team logo today to chick-fil-a you will get an free sandwich.

Old 09-07-2009, 05:48 PM
mox-ct
Elder User
mox-ct is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by 12engine View Post
a recap of the nights events
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT69O-thdn4
Nice videos, thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: September B/S thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: