Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*help* 2012 starting issue

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*help* 2012 starting issue

Old 03-14-2019, 02:22 PM
MikeT2351
New User
MikeT2351 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Awesome glad you got it fixed hopefully mine is the starter also

Old 03-14-2019, 03:49 PM
MikeT2351
New User
MikeT2351 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I was about to change my starter also but I don't see how a bad starter could make my truck die while driving. My starter still sounds pretty healrhy

Old 03-14-2019, 04:10 PM
UP_There
Post Fiend
UP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud ofUP_There has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MikeT2351 View Post
I was about to change my starter also but I don't see how a bad starter could make my truck die while driving. My starter still sounds pretty healrhy
The original poster on this thread, cured his problem by a RE-flash of the PCM. I don't think his died while driving, but if your truck isn't running the most current software, it can't hurt to update anyways...….good luck!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: