Notices

Forum update?

Old 02-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Snowseeker
Post Fiend
Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Snowseeker View Post
On the forum main page with all the different sections. I think it also is the same in any of the separate sections as well.

Like this page, notice the black drop down menu over the second blue drop down menu.

I open fte, try to go down with mouse to "User CP" and the black drop down menu always pops open covering the second blue drop down menu. Then I try to move the mouse around or to the right to get off the black menu and it just keeps opening up sub menus. Like in this pic:

This is my issue.

Old 02-28-2018, 08:59 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Snowseeker View Post
This is my issue.
How do you able to to link to your page like that, I try to copy and paste and it comes up a mess...?

Old 02-28-2018, 10:17 AM
Turd-250
Post Fiend
Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.
before on my phone, the text in a post would wrap in a way so i could see it all, maybe the font was just bigger. now i have to zoon in and swipe back and forth to read everything. i'll switch over to the phone and take a screenshot shortly

Old 02-28-2018, 10:17 AM
Deuce40s
Elder User
Deuce40s has a very good reputation on FTE.Deuce40s has a very good reputation on FTE.Deuce40s has a very good reputation on FTE.Deuce40s has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 56panelford View Post
How do you able to to link to your page like that, I try to copy and paste and it comes up a mess...?
Are you referring to his screen shot? That's a print screen or screen grab. You can research how to do it depending on the type of computer you have.

Old 02-28-2018, 10:23 AM
Turd-250
Post Fiend
Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.Turd-250 has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Turd-250 View Post
before on my phone, the text in a post would wrap in a way so i could see it all, maybe the font was just bigger. now i have to zoon in and swipe back and forth to read everything. i'll switch over to the phone and take a screenshot shortly
Oh and the pic button doesn't work now either lol, have to do attachments

Attached Images   
Old 02-28-2018, 10:26 AM
Turd-250
Post Fiend
And here is the screen when u want to embed a pic. It's just disabled?

Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2018, 10:31 AM
Deuce40s
Elder User
Deuce40s has a very good reputation on FTE.Deuce40s has a very good reputation on FTE.Deuce40s has a very good reputation on FTE.Deuce40s has a very good reputation on FTE.
Embed works on desktop at least.

Old 02-28-2018, 11:04 AM
Turd-250
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Deuce40s View Post
Embed works on desktop at least.
if i had any pictures on my desktop lol! its funny cause 1 year ago i didn't have a smart phone, didn't care about anything related to them, and i wouldn't have had these 'problems' ... first world problems right? lol!. nowdays? shoot, that stupid phone dictates way more in my life than i want! RANT TIME! now everyone can get ahold of me from any of their devices for any reason through any method at any time ... boooo!!!! i miss my razr flip phone!

Old 02-28-2018, 12:15 PM
IB Jose
Internet Brands
IB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant future
Hey Turd-250 I recommend using the mobile template if you're on a smartphone device. All of the functionality of the desktop is now available--including the photo uploader.

It's difficult using the photouploader while trying to view the desktop theme on a mobile device because the screen is so small--so you have to futz around to make the popup show up in the window.

Old 02-28-2018, 12:23 PM
IB Jose
Internet Brands
IB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant futureIB Jose has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by whirledpeaz View Post
The marketplace forum isn't coming up. Specifically this one:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum235/

fixing this issue now. thank you.

Old 02-28-2018, 12:24 PM
WE3ZS
World Famous Mod
WE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputationWE3ZS has a superb reputation
I just replied to a thread and quoted someones post, shortly afterward I wanted to go back and add something to my post. When I hit the "Edit" button the original post that I had quoted showed but not my original reply that I was looking to edit. ?
​​​​​​​and this thread reply has a completely different window look than the reply I just made over in the EX forum.....?

Old 02-28-2018, 01:16 PM
Turd-250
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by IB Jose View Post
Hey Turd-250 I recommend using the mobile template if you're on a smartphone device. All of the functionality of the desktop is now available--including the photo uploader.

It's difficult using the photouploader while trying to view the desktop theme on a mobile device because the screen is so small--so you have to futz around to make the popup show up in the window.
ah man lol, i was hoping it would be an easy fix since it worked fine before.
edit: is this forum on tapatalk? that would be awesome! it didnt used to be i don't think.

Old 02-28-2018, 01:23 PM
unleashd
Posting Guru
unleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud ofunleashd has much to be proud of
Not haunted.

We've run an update.
Can we have a choice of which theme to choose from? I've seen that on other forums where users can pick whichever they like and are comfortable with.

Old 02-28-2018, 01:28 PM
rsylvstr
Postmaster
rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.
what's killing me is the fact that my iphone now goes to the mobile site EVERY time.
Yes, all i have to do is click "request desktop site" but that's annoying.

any fix?

Old 02-28-2018, 01:29 PM
rsylvstr
Postmaster
rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.rsylvstr has a great reputation on FTE.
no it isn't.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Forum update?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.