Donna's alive I knew it lol

Yup, she's alive and looking good!

Oh, hi Donna...

Have a great day!

Old 03-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
Happy Monday all! Another beautiful weather day today! Enjoy it while you can, I hear there is rain on the horizon.

Jim

Old 03-12-2012, 03:23 PM
R1_Demon
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wholly ******...this has been a heck of a month or so. I can't believe I haven't been on here since mid February! I missed half of the Feb BS thread and now half of the March thread. What the heck?! And then I never got an email telling me the Feb thread was originally updated (sometimes that happens with my hosting...GRRRR), so I forgot all about it with everything going on.

Anyway, so I doubt anyone asked for me or said anything to me, but if you did, I truly apologize for not responding. It wasn't intentional. Just things have been insane for me and my wife lately. Hopefully now I'll get the emails again and I'll be able to remember to drop in on the thread. I knew there was something I was forgetting to do. LOL

I also shot NASCAR all weekend as well. Did anyone go? Did I see you? LOL!!!

Old 03-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Nighteyez
Happy Monday all! Another beautiful weather day today! Enjoy it while you can, I hear there is rain on the horizon.

Jim

My wife, [she a fibber though,] has been saying it will rain/snow all week. It's a little cloudy, but the day is young.

Old 03-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Hey Mat, that is why I decided to send you that email.

Donna bought a house and she's getting ready for the move.

Welcome back.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

I dropped my phone in my coffee the other day. The coffee was ruined!!! [the coffee was not insured.] I got the phone out quickly enough that it survived. Today I did some laundry, turns out that my phone was in a pocket so it got a really good washing. Probably got any coffee residue out of it. Strangely enough, now my phone doesn't work any more. DAMN. Hope the simm card survived.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:42 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
I did that less than two weeks after buying my phone. Washed it, and dried it before I found out. ( Phone turns on, but no sound. Battery still works, so I use it to swap with the replacement I had to buy.

Jim

Old 03-13-2012, 04:48 AM
jarod17
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bdox
I dropped my phone in my coffee the other day. The coffee was ruined!!! [the coffee was not insured.] I got the phone out quickly enough that it survived. Today I did some laundry, turns out that my phone was in a pocket so it got a really good washing. Probably got any coffee residue out of it. Strangely enough, now my phone doesn't work any more. DAMN. Hope the simm card survived.
Sorry about your loss, But I needed a good laugh. Next time make sure to insure the coffee Did you have insurance on the phone?

Don't you just love know-it-all's? My Grandmother started dealing in the late 60's, My Father used to deal, My Uncle still deals, I have been playing blackjack for 24 years and dealing for seven. But this guy who has been playing for about five years was trying to tell me and two players (both of whom are dealers) that he knows the game better than us. But that's OK, I proved him wrong by taking $500 from him

Anyway, Good morning everyone

Old 03-13-2012, 08:12 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good morning Nevada, happy Tuesday! Bruce, for some silly reason, cell phones don't seem to react well to water.......

Old 03-13-2012, 08:44 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,158 Likes on 1,689 Posts
Good Tuesday Morning NV, lotsa rain here overnight, hava good day.......

Old 03-13-2012, 10:44 AM
R1_Demon
Elder User
Originally Posted by Bdox
Hey Mat, that is why I decided to send you that email.

Donna bought a house and she's getting ready for the move.

Welcome back.
Thank you sir! I'm glad to hear that Donna did get the house and I hope the move is going well. Looks like they are in the process of short selling the house we are renting, so I think we're going to have to move AGAIN here in Vegas, before we'll be moving to San Diego. Ugggghhh... Just frustrating.

Anyway, I appreciated the email and so did my wife. She actually went to Chico State and walked past that mural on the building every time she went to English class. So, she got all icky and sentimental when she saw that pic. LOL

This past weekend was nuts because I shot both the Sam's Town 300 and the Kobalt Tools 400. So, I have about 2,000 images to go through. I've already sent a bunch to my media outlet, but hopefully I'll get them up on my site soon so I can put a link here for you all to see (whomever wants to see them, that is). I tried to get more pit/garage/driver type shots this year instead of only race track shots. Trying to vary my shots and get better.

I hope everyone is having a good day and bear with me while I get caught up on the "gossip".

Oh and it sucks about your phone, Bruce. However, at least the phone should be all nice and shiny and clean now. However, I dropped mine in the toilet one time (thank gosh I did NOT just use the toilet!!!!), so that pushed me to the decision to get my new phone that I wanted anyway.

Hey there Mr. Gerry! I hope all is well with you!

Old 03-13-2012, 10:46 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Goodmorning all,

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone has a great day no matter what your doing today.

I'm just sitting here(looking at empty boxes) waiting for my mechanic to come over & fix the Plymouth Neon (Cammy's old car that we bought from her) so that I can take it to work Wednesday & Thursday. It's a zippy little car w/ a boomin' stereo! I have a 2 day contracted medical job in Fernley at $18 hr. Then, after work on Thursday, we're hoping to have heard from the title company so that we can sign papers & pay the rest of the down payment on the house! Then we can spend the weekend moving - hopefully! Otherwise, the papers should be done & ready to sign no later than the 20th! They were pushing for the 15th though.
Bruce - do you have my number written somewhere or was it only in your cellphone?
TTYL...

Old 03-13-2012, 01:20 PM
RocketMonkey28
Senior User
Hey everyone! Just wanted to take a second and say hi to everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much, I'm blessed to have a great job and a wonderful life that keep me very busy! I hope everyone is healthy and happy. Kinda looking forward to summer, we're getting close, can almost see it from here! I hope to do some riding, and spend some time at the lake. It's nice to see alot of conversation on here. I'm glad everyone keeps in touch.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:08 PM
67gt351
Post Fiend

Good afternoon Nevada !

Good luck with the new house Donna

Old 03-13-2012, 02:49 PM
R1_Demon
Elder User
Hey again all...

As promised...here are the links to the images from the races this weekend. I hope you enjoy.

Sam's Town 300 (NASCAR Nationwide Series)
NASCAR - Nationwide - Sam's Town 300 - South Bay Photography Image Gallery

Kobalt Tools 400 (NASCAR Sprint Cup Series)
NASCAR - Sprint Cup - Kobalt Tools 400 - South Bay Photography Image Gallery

Have a great day!
Mat

Quick Reply: Nevada March BS Thread