Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Whats for dinner

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 08:19 PM
nubeee1
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Good for a minute there I was scared you was a Veggie too!

Old 05-03-2007, 08:24 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Muahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

I am the furthest thing from a veggie you will ever know my friend. I actually almost vomit when a veggie is put on my plate. As my ol' lady will tell you. I only like red, red meat. And potatoes... it's an Irish thing I guess.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Eric C.
Elder User
I is a cofirmed carnivore but unfortunately the docs say I have to eat my veggies so I developed a taste for them. But give me a good slab of meat and I'm one happy camper. Now if only these YAHOOS on the east coast wouldn't ruin a perfectly good piece of meat. I get home the first of the week I'm making 2 stops, Burgerville for a Pepper Bacon Tilamook Cheese Burger and the best burger joint on the coast The Corrall, Home of the Tsunami Burger with a 2 pound bun and 6 pound patty they have to turn with a pizza shuvel. That's good eats.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:02 PM
nubeee1
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm like you and marty.............Gatta have Meat and Taters!!!!!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 10:09 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Eric C.
I'm making 2 stops, Burgerville for a Pepper Bacon Tilamook Cheese Burger and the best burger joint on the coast The Corrall, Home of the Tsunami Burger with a 2 pound bun and 6 pound patty they have to turn with a pizza shuvel. That's good eats.
My mouth is watering friend. I liked the sound of that Tillamook cheese melted on a nice slab of meat. I know a place out here that's got a 1 pound burger with all the fixings. Now if I was still overweight I could probably do it... but I like the triple quarter pounder with cheese at Burger King most days. I wear that off in the first hour.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Smile

Originally Posted by emmyndex
BARBARIANS!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!! Well, except maybe Jared - he actually likes vegetables.
You would really hate the fact that I Love my steaks seared for about 30 seconds on each side, just enough to stop the blood from flowing!...Splash with some Worcheshire or A-1, then compliment with choice of starch, greens and Zinfandel or Burgandy!

Old 05-03-2007, 10:30 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Alas... I feel emmy may be posting in the wrong thread. However we cut it (no matter how sick my bloodlust taste is) you cannot bring "greens only" into a Ford forum. Sick, sick, sick... the thought of those veggies makes the heart palpitate and the stomach regurgitate.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:35 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Placermike
You would really hate the fact that I Love my steaks seared for about 30 seconds on each side, just enough to stop the blood from flowing!...Splash with some Worcheshire or A-1, then compliment with choice of starch, greens and Zinfandel or Burgandy!
I like to stab my steak and have it moo back at me.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:37 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Old Tired Rebel
I like to stab my steak and have it moo back at me.
Gracias mi amigo! I wanted to steer (pun intended) clear of the veggie ****'s but if it's still moving it's fine dining!

Old 05-03-2007, 10:41 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
I actullay made a friend sick one time.We went out to eat steaks and the waitress asked me how I wanted it I said double rare. She looked confused so I told her just turn it over good one time and bring it.

When I stabbed that slab of beef a stream of blood squirted up and he refused to finish his salad.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Placermike
Oh Yeah! Heck, most of my steak doesn't even make it to the grill! But what does is on just long enough to take off the chill! Some corn on the cob or salad on the side (see, I like veggies too) and an MGD! And just to make sure that we get top quality beef, we grow our own! No mad cow or weird hormones for us! Grain fed right up 'till the day we shoot the poor beast. Yummy!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:02 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Dang it, I'm starving now!!! I was cooking a nice slab of meat on the George Foreman grill, but now I had to put a pizza ( vegetarian) in the oven for em.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
How do those grills treat a steak? Do they come out good? Probably pretty good for burgers, I would think....

Old 05-03-2007, 11:07 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
I had a salad tonight,but I laced it with Canadian ham,pepperoni ,pepperoni, jalapeņos,olives,bacon bits

Old 05-03-2007, 11:26 PM
spidertoy
Senior User
me and the wife, went out for Mexican, one of our friends knows a guy that lives out by us, and during one of the snow storms, he(the one that lives by us) went into the ditch in his 2X4dually super, and wound up getting a hold of our friend, so the wife went and pulled himout, so he brought us a $50 gift certificate for the local mexican resteraunt

Quick Reply: Whats for dinner