6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 10:00 AM
Paw's 150 Lariat
Logistics Pro
Received 2,202 Likes on 685 Posts
Good morning guys!

Got back late yesterday from our trip to Hot Springs Village Arkansas. I'm still trying to get the twisting and winding of the roads in Arkansas out of my system! Perfect weather and enjoyed the leaves that were changing colors. Went with a lifelong buddy of mine and his wife. We also visited with another buddy that lives in the Maumelle area. We visited some of the state parks like Petit Jean and Quachita and also Garvin Gardens south of Hot Springs which made the ladies happy. Took the truck and it had ample amount of room for the ice chests of seafood and our luggage to bring up there. Not the best on the narrow winding roads that are used by sports cars and motorcycles. Heading to our oldest daughters house for lunch shortly....have a great Sunday guys.

Susan and Wanda at Garvin Gardens.

Susan and I at Quachita state park.

Harry and Wanda...he is a Vietnam vet and a Captain when he got out.

Myself and lifelong friend Vince who received a purple heart when serving in Vietnam. He and his family live in the Maumelle area in a beautiful home. We delivered seafood that they can't get in Arkansas.

Goldilocks with some nice scenery at Garvin Gardens.

Old 11-08-2020, 10:25 AM
farmert
Logistics Pro
Received 545 Likes on 263 Posts
Originally Posted by ExxWhy
Gerry get's no respect.

Roy, poke your snout out from under the snow and tell us how much you got! 74 and sunny here today, enjoying our indian summer.

Interesting numbers coming in. Those civic minded mail in voters in PA favored ol Joe by an 80-20 margin, 70-30 in Michigan. Oddly enough it was more like 51-49 in Florida and single digits differences almost everywhere else. No numbers from Wisconsin on mail in yet, but they did have record turnout there overall, at least in Milwaukee. Obama wasn't able to get the vote out, but ol Joe sure did with his exciting campaign!

We will soon find out if there is an honest judge left in this country.
Yep, things are going to get interesting now that Sleepy Joe and Camel toe have been declared winners. Move along folks, nothing to see here. LOL Things couldn't have been staged.

Old 11-08-2020, 10:42 AM
HRTKD
Boondocker
Received 6,987 Likes on 2,822 Posts
If we want to win the next election, we need to elect people at the grass roots to ensure the election is run fairly. The mainstream media will continue to inject ideology and skew the reporting. Not much we can do about that unless we own the networks. That's a bit more than I have in my retirement fund. There are a lot of sheep out there that can't see through the BS that the mainstream media is feeding them. A good friend of mine thinks the riots were in response to right wing militias going around armed. I tried to correct him on that but it was futile.

Trump did this to himself. His policies were inline with what I support. His character and his stupid tweets did him in.

Old 11-08-2020, 11:05 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4,120 Likes on 1,640 Posts
Originally Posted by 99150
Good morning, crew. Happy Sunday. Cold, damp air sucks........everything hurts........definitely not why I moved to AZ!
Nuff complaining! All have a great day.
Buck up Buttercup...... Dance like a 30 year old.....

Old 11-08-2020, 11:06 AM
farmert
Logistics Pro
Received 545 Likes on 263 Posts
The trouble is, is that there aren't enough "grass roots" people left, compared to the libs dominating the big cities. Even here in SD they finally got marijuana legalized, after being voted down 3 or 4 times. It doesn't matter which party gets voted into congress, once they get there they all want to pad their own pocket. I have to agree with your last statement, if he would have just closed his Twitter account, we might not be in this mess.

Old 11-08-2020, 02:23 PM
Painted Horse
Logistics Pro
Received 2,616 Likes on 740 Posts
Daughter called Saturday morning and said. Hey weather hasn't turned bad yet. Lets go for a ride. So loaded up horses and went up to Snow Basin ( a local ski resort about 30 minutes from house) We rode for 3 hours and just as we loaded up to come home, it started spitting rain. So we beat the storm and got one last ride in at Snow Basin. It'll be buried in snow till April now. My daughter riding Luna a 2 1/2 year filly we are starting this summer.

A lot of mountain bikers also out trying to get in one more mountain ride before the storm.

So Sunday morning I wake up to 4" of snow and it's still coming down. January weather in November. I had got everything ready for winter. I thought I had everything ready for winter. Hoses drained and rolled up, haystacks tarped and secured, garden plowed under. I notice this morning that wife hooked hose to water some bulbs she planted and it now still has water in it. And guess what I forgot. Didn't put the plow on the 4 wheeler. Now I have to go lay in the snow and try and reach under it to hook it up. I think I'll see if the snow fall melts off.

Stayed up late Friday night to watch BYU play Boise. Supposedly their most challenging opponent this season, They had a tough schedule before Covid shut down Football. So BYU filled in whoever would play them. They held Boise to 45-3 until 10 minutes in the 4th quarter and 2nd and 3rd string players let Boise get a couple of touchdowns. First-time BYU has won on the smurf turf. Utah had to cancel another PAC12 game because too many players tested positive for Covid. So grateful to have one team playing and winning

Old 11-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

A wee bit of a winter storm in Montana......
Still 16*F..... the wind has dropped to 15 mph.....

Out the front living room window....

The deck outside the dining room.....

Old 11-08-2020, 06:58 PM
ExxWhy
Logistics Pro
Received 2,160 Likes on 567 Posts
A beautiful indian summer day here today.

Old 11-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by ExxWhy
A beautiful indian summer day here today.

Nice flag to upset the stupid liberals........

Old 11-08-2020, 08:46 PM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,737 Likes on 1,678 Posts
I am still flying this one!

Old 11-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

I still have a Trump Flag up too........

The scum Liberal isn't Pres yet.........

Old 11-09-2020, 06:55 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,477 Likes on 2,305 Posts
Good Monday morning to you all!

Jim, you are a good son for helping your mom with her car.

Tim, That chicken looks yummy! I'll bet you both ate well that night!

Don, sorry the cold damp air rolled in. That would be down right weird in that area. It's always hot and dry.

Roy, good job on the chicken coop. Keep those rats with wings away from the chickens. Good luck with the snow. We had the Indian Summer Eric had all weekend. It was wonderful.

Swamp Don, nice pics! Purple Heart in Vietnam...WOW! They did not hand many of those out in Vietnam. Tremendous respect to your friend. Glad you had a nice visit.

Jon, nice ride with your daughter! That really nice. I'm thinking that you might here something by the end of the week on your truck. Likely mid next week.

Eric, we must have shared the same weather this weekend. it was gorgeous all weekend here. I was outside almost the entire weekend! I am praying that there are some honest Judges out there or it's about to really suck!

Tom, good to see you stop in!

Gerry, great pics. Tell the wifey to cancel that appointment. It's not time.

Jim, good luck Muzzleloader hunting!

EDC, did you end up sticking around for the repairs? Hope all went well either way.

My son and he girlfriend celebrated their one year anniversary on Saturday evening. I hope they make it. She is a sweetheart. She treats him right and is really nice to Linda and I.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:11 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
So the weekend went exactly as I predicted it would go. It was amazing! Fish Fry Friday, went riding Saturday, and worked on leaves all day Sunday. The leaves went really well. My Stihl backpack blower still gets it done. This was it's 25th season! Runs like a champ. I've literally only maintained it. It's never given me any trouble. Leaves took 6 hours. This was the big one. There will be "clean-up" next weekend, but it will only take an hour or so. Great day out with Jack playing and gather every log he could find.

The ride was such a bonus. Really didn't think we would have one last ride with such beautiful weather. It made it that much nicer.

The new wheels and tires did the job.

The pre-ride checklist is almost complete.

taking care of a last minute detail.

This was our lunch stop

Lunch views

Best part of their day!

Abby says hello

Afternoon view from one of the highest spots in Wisconsin.

Keys Lake...one of my favs

Ran into a couple of guys we know from home out on the trail. We stopped and chatted for a little while.

The last hour of the ride was all about the naps for this one. She slept for an hour straight and we were moving!

2020 riding is in the books!

Old 11-09-2020, 07:28 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
I forgot to mention the trailer needs some big time maintenance. The brakes are shot. I ordered new Dexter never adjust brakes, hubs, bearings, equalizer, shackles, and bolts. That will be the winter project. I'll go ahead and thrown on new tires on it too. The ones on their look good yet, but they are 5 years old. It's time.

Old 11-09-2020, 07:29 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,307 Likes on 1,719 Posts
Morning guys, Andre summed it up very well, I agree with what he said.

the appointment has been cancelled, for now .........

wonderful pics Savage, its nice to see other parts of the country

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most