Good Morning Indiana!

Happy Thursday!

Old 01-13-2011, 05:29 AM
scottzj
Hangin 10 bra
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning all!
Time to rise and shine!
Have a great day and stay warm my friends!

Old 01-13-2011, 07:48 AM
nebo
Posting Guru
Mornin' all!

Joe, I read all the info on the MT chat thread, now that I have a subscription. Wow, them fellas gots some big chat yo! I really look forward to seeing the pics when you get it!

Originally Posted by fz1dave
Good morning everybody! My weekend just started.

Question of the day...what the heck are reps? Sorry if I'm missing something basic but that's a new one on me. None of the other forums I'm on have ever mentioned them.

Clue a newb in...
Another forum I frequent doesn't allow open talk about reputation votes but it seems to be more freely discussed around here.

The rep system allows you to positively or negatively give reputation votes to other people if you like or dislike what they post.

On the top right corner of each post you will see this >, just click on it, and write a note to the person and then click add to reputation. This is what adds to your points, which will eventually give you more green dots (greenies) next to your user name.

To see your point total, click on User CP at the top left corner of the start screen, then scroll to the bottom, and look to the right side to see your point total as well as the comments you have received with reps. Hope this helps.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:07 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Morning Wag!

Want some real big bs come on down to the Jersey BS thread...lol

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...ml#post9817513

Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 AM
nebo
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by sddesigns
Morning Wag!

Want some real big bs come on down to the Jersey BS thread...lol

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...ml#post9817513
Mornin' Steve!!! Now Now Now, don't go fightin' over us Hoosiers, I got a sub to yours too!!!

There's enough of us Hoosier's to go around...........helloooo llooooo lloo llo........helloooo llooooo llooo lloo......*looks both directions and doesn't see anyone*........I think there's an echo in here, maybe there ain't many of us,....those of us Hoosier's that are here though are top quality!!!.........you help keep us goin', so maybe we'll come by and see what's up.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:57 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Good morning Indiana! Happy Thursday!

Saw a couple of you guys wandering through the other BS threads and figured I should drop in here!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:17 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by nebo
Mornin' Steve!!! Now Now Now, don't go fightin' over us Hoosiers, I got a sub to yours too!!!

There's enough of us Hoosier's to go around...........helloooo llooooo lloo llo........helloooo llooooo llooo lloo......*looks both directions and doesn't see anyone*........I think there's an echo in here, maybe there ain't many of us,....those of us Hoosier's that are here though are top quality!!!.........you help keep us goin', so maybe we'll come by and see what's up.
Your welcome in Jersey anytime....and that goes for the rest of your residents!

Well keep your forum busy too!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:56 AM
fz1dave
Super Duty
Originally Posted by nebo
Hope this helps.
Yes it does. Thanks and reps sent!

Old 01-13-2011, 12:57 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe
Good morning Indiana! Happy Thursday!

Saw a couple of you guys wandering through the other BS threads and figured I should drop in here!
Howdy Rob...welcome to the Indiana BS...although us Hoosiers can't BS near what those other states do! ...thanks for stopping in and saying HEY!...My family and I will be back in your state come July...gonna hit the usual places...Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Wind Cave, Custer SP, Badlands and of course...WALL DRUG!!!...we did the trip in reverse back in 2006 and my girls are a little older now so we're coming back thru but this time west to east...really looking forward to it...I've riden my previous Road King Classic thru Spearfish Canyon...now I'm going to lumber thru there with the Ex and our TT in tow!!!...

Wag,

Sorry to leave you hanging there bro...I just landed in Detroit and got reconnected with the world here in the SkyClub...sorry...I'M BACK THOUGH!!!...I'll post pictures of that rifle sling when I get her...I have no doubt it will be a beauty!!!...something Zoe will have the rest of her life!

Afternoon everyone else!!!...you gots some BS-ing to do if you wanna catch up to those other states!

Joe.

Old 01-13-2011, 01:30 PM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by X_Hemi_Guy
Howdy Rob...welcome to the Indiana BS...although us Hoosiers can't BS near what those other states do! ...thanks for stopping in and saying HEY!...My family and I will be back in your state come July...gonna hit the usual places...Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Wind Cave, Custer SP, Badlands and of course...WALL DRUG!!!...we did the trip in reverse back in 2006 and my girls are a little older now so we're coming back thru but this time west to east...really looking forward to it...I've riden my previous Road King Classic thru Spearfish Canyon...now I'm going to lumber thru there with the Ex and our TT in tow!!!...

Joe.
I saw your post about heading west in July, wondered if you would be passing through SD. The Black Hills are great, would love to live on that side of the state. I'm about an hour south of Sioux Falls... not much to see on this side of SD, unless you like corn and cows... lol. Do you still have a Harley? I've got a E Glide Classic, used to have a Fatboy. Haven't had my HD out to the Black Hills yet, hoping to do some riding out there this year.

Old 01-13-2011, 01:35 PM
flyer122
Post Fiend
Good afternoon Joe, Rob, and the rest of Indiana.

Old 01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
jredline1984
Hotshot
Afternoon IN and QB!

Old 01-13-2011, 02:05 PM
flyer122
Post Fiend
Good aftenoon #3.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
cbradford
Fleet Owner

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Good afternoon Indiana peeps!

Quick Reply: January 2011 - General Chat Thread!