November chat - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

November chat

Old 11-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
November chat

wow another month so here is the official November chat thread.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
It's November? Wow how time fly's when you having fun!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Posting Guru

flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.
Yup before you know it the holidays will come and be gone! then its off and running to a new year...
Old 11-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Hi Arizona, Just wanted to stop by & say hello. The last four days have been rough for me. Vici my wife has been in the hospital with an infection that is only treatable with IV antibiotics. We hope she will be home tomorrow, but not sure. She will be on antibiotics for several weeks. I guess they put in a pick so she can do it herself after home care shows her how. Bart, I'm sure you are more versed that I on this being around medical choppers for as long as you were. Anyway please keep both of us in your thoughts & prayers.
Happy November everyone.
Craig
Old 11-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Posting Guru

flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.flatbeder has a very good reputation on FTE.
Craig

Will do and my thoughts and prayers got out to you and your lovely wife Vici...
Old 11-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Post Fiend

helifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputationhelifixer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kermmydog View Post
Hi Arizona, Just wanted to stop by & say hello. The last four days have been rough for me. Vici my wife has been in the hospital with an infection that is only treatable with IV antibiotics. We hope she will be home tomorrow, but not sure. She will be on antibiotics for several weeks. I guess they put in a pick so she can do it herself after home care shows her how. Bart, I'm sure you are more versed that I on this being around medical choppers for as long as you were. Anyway please keep both of us in your thoughts & prayers.
Happy November everyone.
Craig
prayers are taken care of, just be sure she finishes her antibiotics (all of them) people not finishing them is how bacteria becomes resistant to antibiotics.
keep us informed of how Vici is doing.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Post Fiend

kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.kermmydog has a spectacular reputation.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by helifixer View Post
prayers are taken care of, just be sure she finishes her antibiotics (all of them) people not finishing them is how bacteria becomes resistant to antibiotics.
keep us informed of how Vici is doing.
Amen to that Bart. That was one of the first things the doctors said. The test show that it was an E-Coli skin infection & there was only one combination of antibiotics that were effective with this strain. So she will be on IV antibiotics for up to three weeks. I guess with this pick she will be able to give them to herself & return to work in a few days after her release witch is tomorrow. This is the same leg that she has been trying to heal since we were in Arizona.
Thanks everyone,
Craig
Old 11-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Post Fiend

AzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud ofAzBlueWolf has much to be proud of
wow Craig...still trying to heal them...I spent a few months on bariatric oxygen treatments to heal my legs!

Hope she is better soon!

Morn Az!! Welcome to november!! wondered why the site was so quiet yesterday...all the chapters changed to November!!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Post Fiend

almost all the leaders say their chapter is slow, might be people are working more to stay ahead in this economy?
Old 11-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Post Fiend

Bill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputationBill W has a superb reputation
Prayers sent you way Craig, hope Vici has a speedy recovery.

Hello everybody! I would agree with that statment, Bart.

Hey Good new's! My lazy son found a job. he now works at GameStop, Perfect fit for him.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Post Fiend

great news Bill! I was just thinking about him the other day and wondering if he ever got a job! my son is at a point he doesn't want to do his school work so my wife made him double his hours at work.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Senior User

kstones63 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good evening everybody.
I get to leave Wednesday morning for Vegas. I am going to the SEMA show again. Can't wait to go again. I am going with a friend that has started building tailgate ladders for trucks. He has started this with his dad and this is the first showing for it. I am sure that they will know by the end of the week how well people like it.
www.StepDaddyLadder.com
The SEMA show is an awesome show to see for all the auto and truck parts that are available.
Should be fun.

Kevin
Old 11-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Post Fiend

Morning Everyone! have a good time in Vegas, Kevin.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Post Fiend

Morning Bill, Kevin I couldn't get your link to work! maybe just me?
well of to get some work done.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:30 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning AZ...Happy Tuesday!!!

Craig...good thoughts for Vici's swift and uneventful recovery!!!