Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Wyoming chapter April BS thread!!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 221 Likes on 180 Posts
Wyoming chapter April BS thread!!

Happy April Wyoming! Well, since I beat Miles in this morning, I'll get this started for him! Here's wishing you all a chatty April, let the BS begin!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
YOU BEAT HIM?????? YOU BEAT HIM?????

WHAT ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR?????

We have rain here again....guys, we had a little mudslide in the next town over, a few families and a couple of businesses were affected....if we keep getting rain before they can re-stabalize the retaining wall, it could affect so many more.....PLEASE, pray for the town of East Bank, WV and all who are affected or may be.....

Old 04-01-2009, 07:58 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Yeah, I know. But I'm a former Wyoming native, so that helps! I hope the rain eases up there, this spring has just been terrible for weather!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:59 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
how come everyone here, INCLUDING ORIN, keep spelling Whyoming wrong??

Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Oh, would it be spelled Wie-oming then??

Old 04-01-2009, 08:05 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Why-oming....

or

Y-oming.......

Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,051 Likes on 4,154 Posts
Good morning Why-oming...Happy April Fools Day!!! Looks like all the natives are sleeping in today...or...out doing chores!!!

How are P1...and...Pat...today???

Old 04-01-2009, 08:33 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
*HI* Ken

I am doing fine.....

but to re-cap.....

we have a little man (age 7) with a broken ankle........waiting for referral to ortho........

they put an ortho-glass brace on his leg, plumb up to his knee.......and they think this will keep him immobile????

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO IMMOBILIZE A MEXICAN JUMPING BEAN???????

and we have a young lady confused about lost contact with a new friend......and another young lady who cant figure out why her classmates, who are all supposed to be friends with one another, are always attacking each other so personally......she cries because it hurts her so much to see them fight amongst themselves

Old 04-01-2009, 08:35 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Morning Ken. Ah, the drama of little girls! Something I have to look forward to here in a few years! Hope the little guy gets healed up soon Tammie, hate hearing about little ones getting hurt!

Old 04-01-2009, 08:56 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
THANKS, Pat

I have apparently become a pro with regards to broken bones......kinda scary.....

as for the drama with the little girls, it isnt just the girls....the boys are almost worse....
we are talking about the third grade.....and unfortunately, my little blonde haired baby
girl is more mature than those in her class......she just cannot understand how they can
be so mean to each other

Old 04-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Saleenguy
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Morning and happy April fools day everyone.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:26 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by PreciousOne
THANKS, Pat

I have apparently become a pro with regards to broken bones......kinda scary.....

as for the drama with the little girls, it isnt just the girls....the boys are almost worse....
we are talking about the third grade.....and unfortunately, my little blonde haired baby
girl is more mature than those in her class......she just cannot understand how they can
be so mean to each other
It's amazing just how mean little kids can be! It's good your little girl understands that that is not how they should treat each other. I give her Mom credit for that!

Old 04-01-2009, 09:34 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by 97nukeford
It's amazing just how mean little kids can be! It's good your little girl understands that that is not how they should treat each other. I give her Mom credit for that!

thank you

all we can do is try to teach them right from wrong.....and lead by example.....but letting them know it is ok to stumble and even sometimes fall, as we are human beings and incapable of perfection....but striving to do their very best is what matters most.....and most importantly, I tell all my babies....."your very best will NEVER be the same very best of another human being, because we are all unique individuals"....and when they get frustrated and start feeling down, I say TWO words....PATIENCE to which they reply "patience is a virtue" and GOOD to which they reply "good things come to those who wait for them"

I stand by MY quote of "Children are our most precious natural resource" and believe that they should be treated as such.....

I am truly humbled by your compliment this morning.....and touched by your generosity.......thank you, Pat, for lifting my spirits on a day I really needed it~

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Old 04-01-2009, 09:50 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by PreciousOne
thank you

all we can do is try to teach them right from wrong.....and lead by example.....but letting them know it is ok to stumble and even sometimes fall, as we are human beings and incapable of perfection....but striving to do their very best is what matters most.....and most importantly, I tell all my babies....."your very best will NEVER be the same very best of another human being, because we are all unique individuals"....and when they get frustrated and start feeling down, I say TWO words....PATIENCE to which they reply "patience is a virtue" and GOOD to which they reply "good things come to those who wait for them"

I stand by MY quote of "Children are our most precious natural resource" and believe that they should be treated as such.....

I am truly humbled by your compliment this morning.....and touched by your generosity.......thank you, Pat, for lifting my spirits on a day I really needed it~

{{{{{hugs}}}}}
Well said Tammie, and your more than welcome!

Old 04-01-2009, 10:29 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Morning all. I am getting a bit of a late start today. I have had two meetings today already and have decided that there is not better way to ruin a perfectly good productive day than with meetings.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wyoming chapter April BS thread!!