Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wyoming Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum214/)
-   -   Wyoming chapter April BS thread!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/837395-wyoming-chapter-april-bs-thread.html)

67nukeford 04-01-2009 07:52 AM

Wyoming chapter April BS thread!!

Happy April Wyoming! Well, since I beat Miles in this morning, I'll get this started for him! Here's wishing you all a chatty April, let the BS begin!

:-X25

PreciousOne 04-01-2009 07:56 AM

YOU BEAT HIM?????? YOU BEAT HIM?????

WHAT ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR?????

We have rain here again....guys, we had a little mudslide in the next town over, a few families and a couple of businesses were affected....if we keep getting rain before they can re-stabalize the retaining wall, it could affect so many more.....PLEASE, pray for the town of East Bank, WV and all who are affected or may be.....

67nukeford 04-01-2009 07:58 AM

Yeah, I know. But I'm a former Wyoming native, so that helps! I hope the rain eases up there, this spring has just been terrible for weather!

PreciousOne 04-01-2009 07:59 AM

how come everyone here, INCLUDING ORIN, keep spelling Whyoming wrong??

:confused:

67nukeford 04-01-2009 08:01 AM

Oh, would it be spelled Wie-oming then??:)

PreciousOne 04-01-2009 08:05 AM

Why-oming....

or

Y-oming.......

BIGKEN 04-01-2009 08:29 AM

Good morning Why-oming...Happy April Fools Day!!! Looks like all the natives are sleeping in today...or...out doing chores!!!

How are P1...and...Pat...today???

PreciousOne 04-01-2009 08:33 AM

*HI* Ken

I am doing fine.....

but to re-cap.....

we have a little man (age 7) with a broken ankle........waiting for referral to ortho........

they put an ortho-glass brace on his leg, plumb up to his knee.......and they think this will keep him immobile????

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO IMMOBILIZE A MEXICAN JUMPING BEAN???????

and we have a young lady confused about lost contact with a new friend......and another young lady who cant figure out why her classmates, who are all supposed to be friends with one another, are always attacking each other so personally......she cries because it hurts her so much to see them fight amongst themselves

67nukeford 04-01-2009 08:35 AM

Morning Ken. Ah, the drama of little girls! Something I have to look forward to here in a few years! Hope the little guy gets healed up soon Tammie, hate hearing about little ones getting hurt!

PreciousOne 04-01-2009 08:56 AM

THANKS, Pat

I have apparently become a pro with regards to broken bones......kinda scary.....

as for the drama with the little girls, it isnt just the girls....the boys are almost worse....
we are talking about the third grade.....and unfortunately, my little blonde haired baby
girl is more mature than those in her class......she just cannot understand how they can
be so mean to each other

Saleenguy 04-01-2009 09:19 AM

Good Morning and happy April fools day everyone. :)

67nukeford 04-01-2009 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by PreciousOne (Post 7333876)
THANKS, Pat

I have apparently become a pro with regards to broken bones......kinda scary.....

as for the drama with the little girls, it isnt just the girls....the boys are almost worse....
we are talking about the third grade.....and unfortunately, my little blonde haired baby
girl is more mature than those in her class......she just cannot understand how they can
be so mean to each other

It's amazing just how mean little kids can be! It's good your little girl understands that that is not how they should treat each other. I give her Mom credit for that!:)

PreciousOne 04-01-2009 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by 97nukeford (Post 7334018)
It's amazing just how mean little kids can be! It's good your little girl understands that that is not how they should treat each other. I give her Mom credit for that!:)

:othank you:o

all we can do is try to teach them right from wrong.....and lead by example.....but letting them know it is ok to stumble and even sometimes fall, as we are human beings and incapable of perfection....but striving to do their very best is what matters most.....and most importantly, I tell all my babies....."your very best will NEVER be the same very best of another human being, because we are all unique individuals"....and when they get frustrated and start feeling down, I say TWO words....PATIENCE to which they reply "patience is a virtue" and GOOD to which they reply "good things come to those who wait for them"

I stand by MY quote of "Children are our most precious natural resource" and believe that they should be treated as such.....

I am truly humbled by your compliment this morning.....and touched by your generosity.......thank you, Pat, for lifting my spirits on a day I really needed it~

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

67nukeford 04-01-2009 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by PreciousOne (Post 7334069)
:othank you:o

all we can do is try to teach them right from wrong.....and lead by example.....but letting them know it is ok to stumble and even sometimes fall, as we are human beings and incapable of perfection....but striving to do their very best is what matters most.....and most importantly, I tell all my babies....."your very best will NEVER be the same very best of another human being, because we are all unique individuals"....and when they get frustrated and start feeling down, I say TWO words....PATIENCE to which they reply "patience is a virtue" and GOOD to which they reply "good things come to those who wait for them"

I stand by MY quote of "Children are our most precious natural resource" and believe that they should be treated as such.....

I am truly humbled by your compliment this morning.....and touched by your generosity.......thank you, Pat, for lifting my spirits on a day I really needed it~

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Well said Tammie, and your more than welcome!:)

mwvdub 04-01-2009 10:29 AM

Good Morning all. I am getting a bit of a late start today. I have had two meetings today already and have decided that there is not better way to ruin a perfectly good productive day than with meetings.