Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Got My First Kill.....kinda

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Markadeck
Gone, but not forgotten
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by HighOctane
Sounds like you know how to bore and stroke em Mark? I think a blower is so damn cool. I always wanted an intercooled procharger for my 88 5.0 Mustang, which I never realized since I gave the car to my dad.

A PS to my thoughts on NOS, in the IHRA pro mod class, where most of the guys I used to race with have ended up, the Nitrous cars are nothing but a PITA, they blow up all of the time, cry because they can't compete with the blown cars so the IHRA changes the rules, makes the blown cars carry more weight, etc. etc. and the NOS cars still are not competitive. I say, so what? When they have an under the hood explosion at the starting line I have a hard time not laughing.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:16 PM
deereman4020
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hiflyer746
I rolled through there real slow and just hammered down. . . I filled that parkinglot up with so much smoke you literally couldn't see the cars anymore. This was my first set of injectors with .012 holes in them. . . real smokey. They were cussing me out all the way out of there. next week. . . same thing. week after. . . they must have heard me coming around the corner and they all took off running and cussing me out before I even hammered down Oh I love being a jerk sometimes
Timmy
dude thats freakin hilarious show those little ricer pansies theres more fun to be had in a DIESEL TRUCK!!!!!!!!

Old 06-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Hiflyer746
Posting Guru
It was just great to sit there and laugh saying. . . "oh look at em run"

That video is priceless. How good must that have felt in the mustang Nice!
Timmy

Old 06-23-2008, 11:20 PM
That_Guy
Postmaster
I just had a kill the other day, kid cuts me off real bad then bucks at me out the window, his friends laughing in the back seat...I pull up next to him at the light, check to see if his windows down, flip my DP to 140 SMOKE, and as soon as I got my tail pipe lined up with his drives window I floored it...man Ive never heard someone yell "F*** you" so loud in my life. I heard it over the sounds of my striaght piped exaust at 3/4 throttle lol

The best is when you can keep up with the 16yrs in there hondas with 10,000 behind you
Ive had them try to whip around me while im towing...they dont like being denied by a big *** truck with a 38ft trailer

Edit: Nice video link with the cobra

Old 06-24-2008, 05:09 PM
messeswithtrux
Senior User
Originally Posted by 1996pwrstrk
Rick I sent you a PM don't want to hi-jack this thread anymore we are stealing the original OP's thunder.
steal away, i like the stories. that and you guys sure do make me feel young when you mention the years you all did this...lol

Old 06-24-2008, 05:12 PM
messeswithtrux
Senior User
Originally Posted by Hiflyer746
Those neons with the wings on them look like little shopping carts don't they?
Its funny. . . alot of those cars will kill me off the line. . . being an 8000 lb truck with 37" tires, stock gears and a stick. . . but I had a similar story with their little hangouts. Down in Batavia Il, at a local wendy's I think off of Randall Road, there would be probably twenty of these little cars sitting in the parkinglot with their hoods up. . . all sitting around talking. Well just after i got my injectors. . . I rolled through there real slow and just hammered down. . . I filled that parkinglot up with so much smoke you literally couldn't see the cars anymore. This was my first set of injectors with .012 holes in them. . . real smokey. They were cussing me out all the way out of there. next week. . . same thing. week after. . . they must have heard me coming around the corner and they all took off running and cussing me out before I even hammered down Oh I love being a jerk sometimes
Timmy
probably the wendys right off randall by dicks sporting goods? used to see them there all the time.