Feb 2017 chat - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Feb 2017 chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 06:57 AM
Postmaster

hturner12 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Getting to Vegas sleeping and eating in Vegas they can almost give away to get you there and hope you give them a munch of money hoping you win some.

You have the Jaguar, Hummer, Lighting, Suburban, 4 runner and Pops truck. I count 6

He just jealous cause he can't have that many. The minions are never suppose to have more than the boss.

When I was in the AF worked with 2 guys that were there for the retirement just in case their family businesses failed and to prove they did not need the business. One had a huge chicken farm in NC. The other one of the largest timber companies in MS. His quarterly tax payment was more than I made in a year. He was frugal drove a 78 c10 pickup, lived in a rental house, kids went to public school
Old 02-03-2017, 09:45 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Pops truck is just a yard vehicle for now and not road worthy, more like a play toy till I can get serious with it.

Once I fix the Jag I am going to sell it and probibly the Suburban when I quit working.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Elder User

yankbs 66f100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.yankbs 66f100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You two have had me thinking. Talked to Gail the other night about going to the Adirondacks in August. Just the two of us for 2 weeks, some in the family don't seem to be happy. Oh well too bad is what I have to say

. It's been more than two years since I put my feet into the holy waters of Lake George.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Elder User

Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
yeah because I have been spoiled about the commute. I made record time at 3 today
Old 02-04-2017, 06:43 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Texxan View Post
yeah because I have been spoiled about the commute. I made record time at 3 today
I hear ya brother, I plan on my commute beinging from the bedroom to the kitchen!!!

Bob, that is beautiful!! It looks very calm and relaxing.

Little man had his follow up doctors appointment yesterday and everything is great!! His cough is pretty much gone and he is back to normal. I was playing with him last night and he grabbed my beard with both hands and then head butted me. Not sure which hurt worse.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:50 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

The jag does have a crack in the plastic side tank, looks like I am buying a radiator. I found one an amazon for 66 bucks and free shipping!! It doesn't look that bad to change out, fingers crossed.

Changed the oil in the Suburban and checked the tires pressures in all the vehicles.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Elder User

yankbs 66f100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.yankbs 66f100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Pulled the inspection plate for the clutch, and was very happy to see that it is in great condition. Made an adjustment to the clutch linkage along with a new spring to the fork. Seems to work much better.

Installed a new radio/CD player, we now have tunes. Should have the side mirrors, windshield washer with nozzles, and 3 new seatbelts by next Thursday. May make a road trip next weekend. Woohoo

Oh yea, GO FALCONS!
Old 02-05-2017, 06:45 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

That is awesome Bob.
I spent most of the day doing yard work. Going to try and take it easy today and maybe take a nap with little man so I can watch some of the Super Bowl!!!

Cold and wet is getting old, I will be glad when spring arrives.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good morning to everyone in Georgia...time for some Super Bowl fun!
Old 02-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Elder User

I'm with you Chief, but we need some cold. I for one would be fine with six weeks of cold, and snow, then warm up and be done with it for another 10 1/2 months.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Elder User

Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
this cold is getting old. texas has been horrible, snow, rain, 20s, 30s, then to 90s, then to 40s, then back to 80s, then back to 30s, then wind chill to 20s. I forgot the part I hated about this state.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:51 PM
Elder User

not watching the super bowl, because I dont have cable, but I do have the fastest ****ing internet Ive ever had
Old 02-05-2017, 07:41 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Oh I'm watching the super bowl, Got my wings, fries and chips and dip. The Falcons are looking pretty good. Would be better if they would quit getting holding calls.
Interception for a TD and up 21 nothing fixing to go into half time. Looking real good!!
Atlanta will loose it's mind when they pull this off.
Fingers still crossed.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:12 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Well that was a heart breaker.
Old 02-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Postmaster

hturner12 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Bob why do you want cold? I would be good with 50 to 70 year round. Glad to here you are making more progress on the truck.

Jacob you know what the say about the weather in that part of TX. Don't like it wait 30 minutes it change.

Chief just wait till he plants a foot or knee in the wrong place. Glad he is doing ok

Closed Thread