Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 6.7 Pics

Old 09-24-2015, 08:56 PM
Dim Sum
Posting Guru
Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.Dim Sum has a spectacular reputation.
Video says "available late 2016." That's not promising for some folks around here....

Old 09-24-2015, 09:01 PM
Troy Buenger
Postmaster
Troy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to behold
Here's another good video... It even has a under the hood shot.

Old 09-24-2015, 09:48 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
Wow. The front end is ugly. If they only would have not extended the grille into the headlights. The fender badges I have to agree look stupid, and I just don't like the front fenders' overall profile from the side view.

You guys really like the dually fenders that look like an 80-97 set mated with an 11-16 set? They are horrible IMO.

Old 09-24-2015, 10:12 PM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.
I'm a sucker for cool lights.. I like the LED surround on the headlights here...
Also I screen-capped the underhood shots..

Old 09-24-2015, 10:56 PM
natas_1000
New User
natas_1000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looks like the upfitter switches are moving to the ceiling.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:18 AM
Big-Foot
Post Fiend
Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.Big-Foot has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by natas_1000 View Post
Looks like the upfitter switches are moving to the ceiling.
Yeah, but do you have to break your back and dig half-ways to China to get at the stubs to connect to those bloody switches?
My back still hurts from that PITB exercise

Old 09-25-2015, 04:03 PM
Tofan
Posting Guru
Tofan is a splendid one to beholdTofan is a splendid one to beholdTofan is a splendid one to beholdTofan is a splendid one to beholdTofan is a splendid one to beholdTofan is a splendid one to behold
Ok. I retract my previous statements, the truck isn't that ugly. I still maintain that I hate the LED style headlights that we saw, but the normal halogen looks good specifically in this picture.

I could really dig it with the front end looking like that. I don't know if they chose that truck by accident, but the normal non LED headlights make the truck look COMPLETELY different as well as the grill. Sorry fellas, I was having a bad day

Old 09-25-2015, 04:19 PM
UGA33
Post Fiend
UGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tofan View Post
Ok. I retract my previous statements, the truck isn't that ugly. I still maintain that I hate the LED style headlights that we saw, but the normal halogen looks good specifically in this picture.

I could really dig it with the front end looking like that. I don't know if they chose that truck by accident, but the normal non LED headlights make the truck look COMPLETELY different as well as the grill. Sorry fellas, I was having a bad day
You are forgiven my son.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:24 PM
Karl4Cat
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
I too like the halogen lamp assembly better looks wise. I just can never own another Ford truck with horrible light output. Two has been enough.

Old 09-25-2015, 06:21 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
If they insist on giving us the F-150 front end, then maybe they can give us the F-150 projectors? If Harley-Davidson and Peterbuilt can get good LED's in GOOD projector housings, surely Ford can too. I don't want to have to resort to aftermarket crap that is either WAY overpriced, or just as bad as OEM to try to fix the lighting deficiencies on a truck that already costs enough.

Old 09-25-2015, 06:39 PM
Karl4Cat
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
The platinum and KR seem to come with upgraded lamps Doug. At least, that's how it appears. I'm hoping it's not just the LED's around the edge.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:18 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
I all of the pictures, I could never spot any projectors though. It would seem silly to NOT have them on higher trims. The LED surrounds really stand out - and not necessarily in a good way.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Troy Buenger
Postmaster
Troy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to beholdTroy Buenger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
The platinum and KR seem to come with upgraded lamps Doug. At least, that's how it appears. I'm hoping it's not just the LED's around the edge.
The LED light's are actually optional on the F150 lariat and I suspect they'll be optional on the F250/350 lariat was well. LED's are standard on the Platinum by not sure about the KR.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:41 PM
Troy Buenger
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Tofan View Post

I believe that truck is a XLT which actually has some really nice tires/rims

Old 09-25-2015, 08:49 PM
Ferguson65
Postmaster
Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.Ferguson65 has a spectacular reputation.
I've got to agree that the pic of the grey truck above is much better looking in the front than the platinum version. The grille looks better and so do the halogens. I also feel like the front fenders and bedsides still lack character. I may have come around on the front end, but the dually fenders are still AWFUL IMO.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2017 6.7 Pics

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: