1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Off Topic - Sad Day in San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 07:48 PM
eman92082
Cargo Master
Received 34 Likes on 12 Posts
Off Topic - Sad Day in San Diego

Sometimes we just have to vent about non-truck stuff....... 2 beautiful teenage girls have died in our town most likely at the hands of a Pedofile or Pedofiles

One just last week. Tonight, a girl missing for a year was found...... My Wife was very involved in that one..... It's a sad time in San Diego......

Prayers for the families......... I know the other Southern California FTE'rs know about this and feel the same way.

Dawgie

Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 PM
CharlieLed
Lead Driver
Received 469 Likes on 305 Posts
Yeah Ernie it's a damn shame...I hadn't heard about the second girl yet, I assume that it is Amber D. I was up at Kit Carson park yesterday looking at sites for our club show this summer when I saw the authorities dredging the ponds. Our society has gotten so PC these days that predators like this guy seem to get more consideration than his victims. My prayers go out to these girls and all the family that they have left behind...

Old 03-07-2010, 08:12 PM
ALBUQ F-1
Fleet Owner
Received 613 Likes on 380 Posts
A guy like that deserves to be stoned, like in the Middle East, with the parents getting first shot. Sadly, nothing will bring the girls back. Everything I've read is that Chelsea was an exceptional kid, too.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Both of the Girls lived by me in Poway. The community effort to find Chelsea was phenominal. She was a Star Student and all around wonderful gal. The guy arrested was a released sex offender out on parole after 5 years in prison for abducting and molesting a 13 year old - 5 years!!!!!. And he is speculated to have killed them both and a third girl not yet found.

Nothing will bring them back Ross, but with the evidence they have on this guy, he needs to be convicted and executed if that's what it's going to take to keep him from ever doing this again. Not vengance, but prevention with these perverts! They always re-offend given the opportunity!

Old 03-07-2010, 10:34 PM
HT32BSX115
Logistics Pro
Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts
Not vengance, but prevention with these perverts! They always re-offend!

Yeah, no kidding!

Old 03-07-2010, 11:04 PM
59flatbedford
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
and ppl just dont seem to understand why i love living in wyoming so much. in my home town since i can remember there has only been three murders. But im only 19 but still. some ppl just dont deserve to live and this guy is one of them

Old 03-07-2010, 11:34 PM
fixnair
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hate to say it but the situation is going to get worse in California. We are broke and we cannot afford to house any more prisoners. I am ready to move out of California. Just too much crap here.

Trending Topics

Old 03-08-2010, 07:56 AM
ALBUQ F-1
Fleet Owner
Originally Posted by fixnair
Hate to say it but the situation is going to get worse in California. We are broke and we cannot afford to house any more prisoners. I am ready to move out of California. Just too much crap here.
Bullets cost less than a quarter each, I guarantee you'd have people lined up for the chance to play Duck Hunt with this guy

Old 03-08-2010, 08:07 AM
grumpy46
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they ought to hang him in public, but not by the neck. have him low enough for a pinata party.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:44 AM
cts1954
Senior User
Unfortunately it is not something specific to California, We just had a guy arrested here locally for raping and killing at least 2 young girls and he just happened to be the head guy at the local military base. Another scary thing is he is linked to knowing another rapist/killer they caught around here 10 years ago. I believe these guys at some point in time know each other and know what they are doing.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:29 AM
WALFORD'S 56
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How about the guy in Cleveland,Ohio that killed(allegedly) all those girls and lived with their corpses........unbelieveable!!

Old 03-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Julies Cool F1
Post Fiend
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by ALBUQ F-1
Bullets cost less than a quarter each, I guarantee you'd have people lined up for the chance to play Duck Hunt with this guy
Even if he were only to get a prison sentance, they have to keep guys like this isolated because the OTHER PRISONERS will kill him!

Hmmmm, save the state the money and 15 years of appeals??!!!

If they would start hanging the people who are supposed to hang, and start shipping all the illegal alien prisoners back to their own country, we'd have the room to hold these people that need to be held - perminently.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:59 PM
cmoritz
Posting Guru
These Pedophiles should be called what they are "Predators" , as already stated, they can't even live around criminals for fear of their own life. They prey on the weak and innocent,leaving only grief,anguish for the survivors. Wake-Up America!

Pay closer attention to bills and laws being enacted in your states..pay REAL close attention to those who are supposed to represent YOU and YOUR LOVED ONES!
Remember the names of those who shoot down or won't table bills designed to protect our children and youth...and Vote the Bums out!...they're probably just trial lawyers anyway...who needs'em...

Sorry for the rant....no I'm not

Old 03-08-2010, 10:24 PM
brit_wheels_fan
Senior User
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
These are sad stories indeed, but what is so sad is that similar stories can be read about in almost all parts of the United States. We have a higher percentage of our citizens in jails and prisons than any country in the world. We do have the death penalty, but it does not seem to be a deterent. Of course there have also been mistakes made in the criminal justice system and innocent people have gone to jail for years and some innocents have been executed. We live in a violent culture. Look at the popularity of the crime shows on television. What are the factors that contirbute to violence and to crimes against humanity??

Last edited by brit_wheels_fan; 03-08-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: awkward wording fixed
Old 03-08-2010, 10:43 PM
ALBUQ F-1
Fleet Owner
Originally Posted by brit_wheels_fan
...What are the factors that contirbute to violence and to crimes against humanity??
IMO -- just too damn many people on this planet!!

Quick Reply: Off Topic - Sad Day in San Diego