well, I finally got the pulley mess sorted out (gosh these serpentine belts require a lot of tension) and we took her for a 2 mile around the block test drive.. nice.. the power brakes work good (need to adjust the prop valve) and the air bag rear was ok..
need to get the volare front end adjusted and aligned now.
the roads at the new house were tarred and rock covered this last spring, and so there is a bunch of loose stone still (ugh!)..
now to get back working on the bed wood retainers, so I can start working on the wood finish itself, and the windows & door latch pulls..
still haven't found any gauges to replace the poorly made Hanelines.