Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hydrogen Generator

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 03:10 PM
OverEngineer
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know you hate it. I know it sound like pooh. I'm just telling you what I have seen with my own two eyes.

And... When Farmers can pull down millions in subsidies, while we work at day jobs.... I would think twice before discounting them completely. Or better yet, do a scientific test of milage yourself.

Electric cars don't work either.... Think of GM's EV1

Originally Posted by 6686L
Damn...now I am REALLY mad. All that time wasted in courses in physics, chemistry, and metalurgy...statistical analysis.... I could have gone out to a farm, sat on a bale of hay, chewed on a weed-stem, and REALLY learned something about engineering from..a FARMER !

SOMEONE needs to get on the phone and call up all the engineers in the automotive industry and tell them where to find the real story...!

Old 07-21-2008, 12:26 AM
wartornwarhorse
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I made one of these things, it was just a mockup, using materials around the house, I had some galvanized plates, the jar used big screws for the electrodes... I just wanted to see if it would produce gas..

Well, I gotta tell you it did produce gas, of course the first thing I did was touch a lighter to the gas tube, and sure enough, a nice flame lit on fire for me....

Well, about 1/20th of a second after the flame popped on, the flame backed right up into the generator unit, and ignited all the gas in there and made a dandy explosion, blowin the lid of the whole thing!

A great source of trial and error for these things, is on Youtube, there's lots of explosions, and lots of successes. Me? Well, I think I'll leave this to the big boys!

Old 07-21-2008, 06:10 PM
ukmat71
Senior User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OverEngineer

Electric cars don't work either.... Think of GM's EV1
they did but they didn't make GM enough money , no oil , no oil filters, fuel filters etc. main dealers didnt make any money once they had sold them.
services cost nothing to the buyer.

all they needed were brake pads & tires and simple things like that.

thats why they recalled them all they were the way forward but money ruled at the end of the day , shame really.

hence then then went on to make the Hummer , :lol: