The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

old vehicles at school

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 01:27 PM
cipsmithers
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man i wish we could do that. The best we can do is sit way in the back when the lot is busy and burn out... then high tail it out of there. The crossing guard hates me. Our lot is in a hole so you climb up a ramp to get out. When i take off and its wet, i literally can't help it when i break traction with my bald 32's. The road is chip sealed so its really slick.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:22 AM
purecountry
Senior User
Originally Posted by cipsmithers
Man i wish we could do that. The best we can do is sit way in the back when the lot is busy and burn out... then high tail it out of there. The crossing guard hates me. Our lot is in a hole so you climb up a ramp to get out. When i take off and its wet, i literally can't help it when i break traction with my bald 32's. The road is chip sealed so its really slick.
One fo the greatest things about growing up redneck.....lol I remeber looking over and seeing a county sheriff deputy watching us tug each other around, we stopped, he came walking over, looks us and the trucks over. The whole time I'm thinking oh hell I cant afford this ticket. He looks right at me and says" That old ford is giving them damn chevies fits aint it?" We laughed for 10 min. Coolest cop I ever met. And I know UT goes to college in Knoxville. I hate that damn place. I had straight pipes on my 78 all through high school, and my gfs senior prom was in Knoxville. So we get over there, and the parking is in a parking garage. So of course I go in there taching the **** outta that motor letting the pipes ring. I come back out 5 hours later and theres 3 cop cars blocking my truck IN. sobs didnt even come in and get me. I didnt get outta that ticket so easy................had to bring a damn fix it ticket to court to prove I had mufflers. Good thing I worked at a Ford dealership and could write my own.lol

Old 12-01-2008, 09:33 PM
John_deere_kid
Senior User
Originally Posted by purecountry
One fo the greatest things about growing up redneck.....lol I remeber looking over and seeing a county sheriff deputy watching us tug each other around, we stopped, he came walking over, looks us and the trucks over. The whole time I'm thinking oh hell I cant afford this ticket. He looks right at me and says" That old ford is giving them damn chevies fits aint it?" We laughed for 10 min. Coolest cop I ever met. And I know UT goes to college in Knoxville. I hate that damn place. I had straight pipes on my 78 all through high school, and my gfs senior prom was in Knoxville. So we get over there, and the parking is in a parking garage. So of course I go in there taching the **** outta that motor letting the pipes ring. I come back out 5 hours later and theres 3 cop cars blocking my truck IN. sobs didnt even come in and get me. I didnt get outta that ticket so easy................had to bring a damn fix it ticket to court to prove I had mufflers. Good thing I worked at a Ford dealership and could write my own.lol

I'll second that. Right after we swapped motos in my stepside, I was running straight pipes that dumped out right underneath the cab. Left school with everyone cheering me on as the tires were squealing and the pipes were barking. Went down for a job interview a few miles away in the "city", when leaaving tehre i made some noise but behaving, still ended up with a police parade (no lights luckily) till i got outta town. I had never seen a cop whip it right around that quick in the middle of town, as he had the tires squealin.

Old 12-03-2008, 03:12 AM
purecountry
Senior User
Bahahhaha aint that the truth? Fulmers a good guy. Being a Marine now helps a hella lot. I havent been ticketed since I got in. Been pulled over 8 damn times though. Hows the partys over there on campus? I need to come party with you boys one night, Ive increased my drinking tolerance a lil bit in Oki. I drink around a 12 pack a night on weekdays, and maybe a 24 case on a sat.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:22 AM
purecountry
Senior User
Well sadly I doubt being there in time for any football. I will be home from Dec. 17th till Jan. 6th. And if you guys wouldnt mind having a Marine to party with, Id love to come party with you boys while I was home. And I bet the female population is great, but Im getting married while Im in, so I cant be doign that.lol

Old 12-03-2008, 01:46 PM
12engine
Postmaster
Originally Posted by UTfball68
Well I'm leaving to head home on the 12th and won't back until classes resume in January. However, the basketball parties will then be going on, and are usually just as good. A buddy of mine went to the Naval Academy and always used to come down here...so our policy is always to always show service men a good time. Some how though, our nights always ended up with genitalia marks on peoples car windows, female chesticle marks on the same windows, and even a few turds on hoods of cars...and somehow I can never remember it, but we have videos and pics to piece the night back together...haha.
why do you think they invented camera's?

Old 12-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Chucky Babe
Senior User
At the Clackamas Community College were i go to school
a friend of mine has a 66-69 3/4ton Dodge
another guy drive three different old Ford 2 70s and a 50s
there also a 60s Dodge Dart there

Old 12-03-2008, 11:13 PM
cipsmithers
Senior User
Originally Posted by cipsmithers
This thread just made me realize that not only do i have the oldest rig with my 77 f150, but i also have the biggest engine at 400ci.
Correction: I forgot about a 78 super cab with a 460.

Old 02-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Holiver31
Posting Guru
ive got another 77 i bought and built up and put in a 460, turbo, and the kitchen sink that i paid for myslef that i drive on the nice days,,i love it when all the richie kids come up and say what a pos i have but when we go and race i kick there a*& haha got to love those ricers

Old 02-19-2009, 01:16 AM
joe f350
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i live in cali one girl had a lambo thats right a lambo and she did like it cause it was yellow i drove my 85 diesel all i did was blow smoke on daddy cars like bmw benzes and caddys

Old 02-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Caleb1
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Theres a lot of older vehichels at the local schools where I live. Mostly at Malone high though. My best friend went there and all the rednecks parked thier trucks together and most of em were in the 80's. Most everyone downsized and got newer vehichles when Gas went crazy. My friend sold his 86 F-150 and bought a tacoma...one guy went from a z-71 to a nissan...lot fullsize guys went to rangers and S-10's.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Red460
Senior User
Interesting question its been about 6 years since I graduated High School of course I was lucky enough to have parents that told me to ride the bus, no car for me. But I always envied those who drive as my memory serves there was a '77 Trans Am (bad paint job), '66 Ford Falcon (4-door mustard yellow), '67 camaro, '69 camaro, my friends '62 F-100 (scary as hell to ride with him), late '70s Cadillac, tons of Chevy trucks a few Fords, a huge Monster truck '48 F-100 (local country boy), '68 purple Mustang very nice (show quality), '70 Ford Mustang (White flipped it on the highway), '78 Chevy Nova (last I heard they were putting in a 454 havent seen it in a few years), a few '70s Jeeps a old school ****** Wagon like (1950s) im sure there were others but thats what I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited by Red460; 02-22-2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Screwed up.