New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

New Here General Question for Moderator.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 11:46 PM
RFI-EMI-GUY
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Here General Question for Moderator.

Hi I am new here. In my haste to sign up I misspelled my log in name I should be the "RFI-EMI-GUY" NOT "RFI-EMI-GIY". How does one fix that?

I have a 2001 expy. Interested in getting my power mirrors working again. I am looking for schematics before I dig into the wiring. Also interested in the windshield leak water on GEM module issue. I have had water on passenger side but none on drivers side. The Blower motor was replaced due to water in the motor under warranty.

Thanks

Old 01-30-2006, 12:28 AM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Welcome to the site Giy! Hmmmm... I'd suggest sending a PM to one of our administrators or Super Moderators. They can lead you in the right direction. There's also a link to get you to support issues, on the main forums page, if you look around. I had my name changed once, but they try to limit you to only one change. We've got over 200,000 users, so you can imagine the pain it would be to change names a lot. The server...not to mention the webmaster...would have a melt down.

Old 01-30-2006, 12:34 AM
shadetreerep
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
being new at this where do i go to log and enter a post

Old 01-30-2006, 12:44 AM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Shadetree.. click the blue link above to Ford Truck Enthusiast forums. Pick one out among the many, look around and go for it. Just click the name of the forum you want to post in and off you go. Soon you'll have as many posts as me.

Old 01-30-2006, 05:30 AM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to FordTrucks.com! We are the Internet's Premiere Resource for all things Ford Truck and SUV related!

We are happy to have you! There is a ton of great info on this site. But, before you go snooping around there are a few things you need to do first.

1) Want to meet or talk to other members in your area? There are Provincial, State and International Chapters located near the bottom of the main forum page.

2) Before you post a thread asking a question be especially aware of where (what forum) to place it in. FTE is HUGE! Make sure you read the Read First: at the top of the forum before you go posting.
Click HERE to find the answer regarding your question.

3) And finally you should review the Guidelines. They will kind of give you an idea of what is and isn't allowed on this site ("The Rules").

And that is it. I hope you enjoy the FTE "Experience"! This is a great place and we have lots of fun while exchanging valuable info. If you have any questions or problems do NOT hesitate to contact me. Just click my username then send me an email.

-Matt