Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2022, 01:16 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,200 Likes on 2,691 Posts
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good early afternoon all...bright and sunny here...but...cold...only 39*. I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. Just heard the weather report...good chance of 1-3" of white crap tomorrow night into Hump Saturday.

Some one emailed me this video of the fire last week...amazing how fast it spread...

Structure Fire Millers Falls 11/8/22 - YouTube

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Hi Rod..."work" was splendiferous this morning...Erika was my primary. Hope your day goes well!!

Good afternoon Bud,,,see above RE: "work"...prognosticators are saying upper teens to start the day tomorrow.

Howdy John...hope you enjoy your white crap.
Hope you enjoy what you get too Ken. I finished cleaning it up this morning, 8 inches of new giving us a total of one foot so far. raked the snow off the shed, storage tent and one side of the house and called it a day. Will be headed out shortly to get our fifth Covid shot..
That was quite the blaze Ken, have you heard what caused the fire, you said someone died in it too didn't you..terrible way to go..

Old 11-14-2022, 01:19 PM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,801 Likes on 1,512 Posts
Howdy Truckers!

Old 11-14-2022, 01:20 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Hello Tim..

Old 11-14-2022, 04:47 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,262 Likes on 4,286 Posts
Good early evening all...as promised...the temp is dropping...and...I'm not really happy about it...but...who really cares what I think??? Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you.

Supper is almost ready...then...some clean up...and...on to Monday Night Football.

Hope y'all have a great evening.

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Hope you enjoy what you get too Ken. I finished cleaning it up this morning, 8 inches of new giving us a total of one foot so far. raked the snow off the shed, storage tent and one side of the house and called it a day. Will be headed out shortly to get our fifth Covid shot..
That was quite the blaze Ken, have you heard what caused the fire, you said someone died in it too didn't you..terrible way to go..
Evening John...I don't envy you...white crap is about my least favorite thing to experience. I don't hate it as much as I did before I retired though. I haven't heard about any cause of the fire...but...it went up really fast. Fortunately...by the time flames reach a victim they've been long dead from smoke inhalation. The lady who passed was 66 years old and a victim of MS. I'm not sure if yu noticed the lady diving out the front door...she was the victims daughter.

I didn't know there was a th COVID shot...must be a Canadian thing...because of the exchange rate.

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Howdy Truckers!
Good evening Tim.

Old 11-14-2022, 05:08 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 153 Likes on 135 Posts
I got the old rubber pool on the shed, kinda. Enough to cover for the little rain we got and it worked. Now to fix it so that it will work for the winter.

Ready for the snow ! But John, can you keep most of it up there I like the OT $$ but don't wanna over do it

What a temp swing ! 75º one day and then WHAM ! down to 34º in the am, only 45º today !
Leaves at work are out of the way from the piles we left last week...more to go before Wed little snow we might get.

Ken will get some snow !

Old 11-14-2022, 05:18 PM
BIGKEN
Howdy Lin...now your electric blower is protected from the elements. Temps are forecasted to be in the teens tomorrow morning...way too cold for me. 1-3" forecasted for tomorrow night into Hump Day morning.

Enjoy your overtime!!!

Old 11-14-2022, 09:25 PM
Sci79Ranger
Tuned
Received 61 Likes on 51 Posts
Very late evening Ken, Lin, Bud, John, Rod Tim and all others! Had a busy day today and am just now catching up lol

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Merry Monday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Dave, John, Tim and crew.
I had a busy but good weekend with Mom and her Company Christmas dinner. I know most of the people there.

Ken I hope your work day is a good one with lunch and a nap.

Lin, How are things with you, ready for white sheet removal?

Dave how was your weekend? Rested and ready for the new week.

I am off to the Sammich Factory and hope to find out today if I am a Bakery person or Maintenance Supervisor!
Had a pretty good weekend. Got some stuff done around the house, watched the Tolkien movie (highly recommend) and just lounged. This week I have my license renewal and some DR's appointments to make. Should be a decent week.
I may have missed it, what position did you get?

Hope all is well with everyone else!
Ken that's another avoidable tragedy

Old 11-15-2022, 04:41 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,607 Likes on 1,494 Posts
Tasty Taco Tuesday Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Dave, Tim, John and crew. Starting rather cold this morning at 30° and we will see it we make the 50° mark they predict!

Old 11-15-2022, 06:03 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit this rather nipply Saturday #2!!! Just 21* to start the morning...we MIGHT hit 40* this afternoon under partly sunny skies. Then...it all falls apart...stormage moving in from the West...white crap starting around 2000...prognosticators are calling for 1-3". Hope MA Nature is taking better care of you.

Celtics came from behind last night to beat the Thunder 126-122. They trailed by a dozen midway through the 3rd...nice comeback.

Not much on the agenda today...what else is new???

Old 11-15-2022, 07:35 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,140 Likes on 1,036 Posts
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, all MASS and John. How 'bout dem Red----I mean Commanders? Caused the Eagles to end the OH- fer streak !!!

Old 11-15-2022, 08:54 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Good morning Massachusetts..Ken, Bud,Rod,Lin and Dave

Old 11-15-2022, 04:44 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...as forecasted...some sun this morning into early afternoon...then...the clouds started moving in...white crap on the agenda for this evening. They're still calling for 1-3"...tomorrow it warms up just a bit and we will see some rain...the white crap shouldn't be around for long. That is a good thing...I've hired a certain basketball playing 16 year old to rake leaves. While he's here...he'll do my neighbors side as well. He likes the $$$$.

I was successful in accomplishing virtually nothing today...it feels so good.

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, all MASS and John. How 'bout dem Red----I mean Commanders? Caused the Eagles to end the OH- fer streak !!!
Howdy Bud...you know what they say..."On any given day"...or..."That's why they play the games."

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts..Ken, Bud,Rod,Lin and Dave
Howdy John...winter over yet???

Old 11-15-2022, 06:38 PM
Sci79Ranger
Tuned
Received 61 Likes on 51 Posts
Evening Ken, Lin, john, Bud, Rod, Tim and all others ( i swear someday i will remember all the names...lol)

Slow day today, getting appointments set etc. Now I am waiting for the first dusting. Burts out but we have had rain stronger than this "snow" so he will be fine

Hope everyone stays warm!

Old 11-15-2022, 06:52 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 153 Likes on 135 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhh so not ready for Winter yet
But looks like Ken will get it and I get rain !

Old 11-15-2022, 07:12 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good evening all...as forecasted...some sun this morning into early afternoon...then...the clouds started moving in...white crap on the agenda for this evening. They're still calling for 1-3"...tomorrow it warms up just a bit and we will see some rain...the white crap shouldn't be around for long. That is a good thing...I've hired a certain basketball playing 16 year old to rake leaves. While he's here...he'll do my neighbors side as well. He likes the $$$$.

I was successful in accomplishing virtually nothing today...it feels so good.

Howdy Bud...you know what they say..."On any given day"...or..."That's why they play the games."

Howdy John...winter over yet???
Getting closer Ken..

Quick Reply: MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast