Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2022, 08:41 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,200 Likes on 2,691 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts..I'll still settle for crumbs...have a good day and good luck..

Old 11-03-2022, 04:25 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,270 Likes on 4,289 Posts
Good late afternoon all...once again...as promised...a splendiferous day in Western MA...temp got up to 68* with no clouds in the sky. Tomorrow promises more of the same...low 70s with mostly sunny skies!!! I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts...we're gonna pay for it sooner or later. Hope it was at least as nice in your little slice of heaven!!!

The Bruins...with the best record in the NHL...visit NY to take on the Rangers tonight...puck drop at 1930. Can they maintain the pace??? We'll soon see.

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts..I'll still settle for crumbs...have a good day and good luck..

I'm not sure how many crumbs will fall out of the stack John.

Old 11-03-2022, 07:13 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good late afternoon all...once again...as promised...a splendiferous day in Western MA...temp got up to 68* with no clouds in the sky. Tomorrow promises more of the same...low 70s with mostly sunny skies!!! I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts...we're gonna pay for it sooner or later. Hope it was at least as nice in your little slice of heaven!!!

The Bruins...with the best record in the NHL...visit NY to take on the Rangers tonight...puck drop at 1930. Can they maintain the pace??? We'll soon see.

I'm not sure how many crumbs will fall out of the stack John.
There's bound to be a few crumbs out of 1.5 billion...lol

Old 11-03-2022, 08:43 PM
Sci79Ranger
Tuned
Received 61 Likes on 51 Posts
Evening all, had a long day and just now really sat down. I hope everyone enjoyed today!

Good evening all...an absolutely splendiferous day here today...temp hit 69*...nary a cloud in the sky. More of the same tomorrow!!!

C's in Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers...will I watch it??? Naaaaaaahhhhh...not a chance. Gotta wander over to my bookcase and pick out a new book. I might have the WS on...with the sound down. I'm certainly loving seeing the Astros get beat...hopefully it continues.

Got your Power Ball tix for tonight??? $1,200,000,000+/- top prize. I figured it was worth a ticket...picked it up on the way home this morning.

Hope y'all have a great evening!!! Is it put away for the winter now???

Howdy Dave...now...does Burt fit???

Evening John...I thought you guys did KM up there.
Unlcear yet it looks good but I have a lot to move before I can know 100%

Old 11-04-2022, 03:12 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit this Weekend Eve!!! Woke up this morning to 41* on the way to 71* with skies full of sunshine this afternoon!!! Definitely a bonus for early November. Hope MA Nature is treating you at least as well!!!

The Astros beat the Phillies last night 3-2 pulling ahead in the series...3-2. First to 4 wins it all.

Bs continued their winning ways last night in NY.,,beating the Rangers 5-2. They are now 10-1 on the still young season.

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Originally Posted by Sci79Ranger
Evening all, had a long day and just now really sat down. I hope everyone enjoyed today!

Unlcear yet it looks good but I have a lot to move before I can know 100%
Better not wait much longer...winter is coming and that means white crap.

The following users liked this post:
Old 11-04-2022, 04:43 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,607 Likes on 1,494 Posts
Wondrous Weekend Eve Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Dave, Don, Tim, John and crew.

Looks to be a beautiful day once again and almost 80° with sun and tomorrow looks to be even better. I sent yesterday on east and hope someone was able to enjoy the day.

Off to the Sammich for Friday OT.

Ken and Lin, Hope your work day goes well!

Old 11-04-2022, 07:52 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,140 Likes on 1,036 Posts
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, John, all MASS and visitors . Have a good day at the recycle center today Ken. Nice again today here...mid 70's. Flirting with 80 tomorrow and the next. Sure was froggy out thios AM tho....

Old 11-04-2022, 08:55 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Good morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit this Weekend Eve!!! Woke up this morning to 41* on the way to 71* with skies full of sunshine this afternoon!!! Definitely a bonus for early November. Hope MA Nature is treating you at least as well!!!

The Astros beat the Phillies last night 3-2 pulling ahead in the series...3-2. First to 4 wins it all.

Bs continued their winning ways last night in NY.,,beating the Rangers 5-2. They are now 10-1 on the still young season.

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Better not wait much longer...winter is coming and that means white crap.
Good morning Massachusetts...hope the B's are 10-2 later this evening Ken..
Hope you all have a great day

Old 11-04-2022, 11:02 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 318 Likes on 289 Posts
Afternoon Ken, Lin, Dave and fellow visitors....hope that your Friday is going well.

Old 11-04-2022, 11:03 AM
BIGKEN
Good early afternoon all...still rather chilly here...very foggy...the sun hasn't made it through the fog yet...but...it's coming.

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Wondrous Weekend Eve Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Dave, Don, Tim, John and crew.

Looks to be a beautiful day once again and almost 80° with sun and tomorrow looks to be even better. I sent yesterday on east and hope someone was able to enjoy the day.

Off to the Sammich for Friday OT.

Ken and Lin, Hope your work day goes well!
Howdy Rod...hope your day at work is uneventful. I'm guessing...that if the Maintenance Dept. is going in for OT...there must be an issue...hope it isn't too bad.

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, John, all MASS and visitors . Have a good day at the recycle center today Ken. Nice again today here...mid 70's. Flirting with 80 tomorrow and the next. Sure was froggy out thios AM tho....
Good afternoon Bud..."work" was splendiferous today...Brian was my primary...but...Katie Beth was on my side of the room. Have I ever mentioned what a sweetheart she is??? Enjoy the great weather...it's bound to change.

Good morning Massachusetts...hope the B's are 10-2 later this evening Ken..
Hope you all have a great day
Howdy John...no chance of the Bs record changing...they have the night off. Hope all is well in your world!!!

Old 11-04-2022, 04:15 PM
BIGKEN
Good early evening all...the fog finally burned off early afternoon and the temp shot up to 73 sunny degrees...believe it or not...tomorrow is supposed to be warmer...but...cloudy.

C's host the Bulls tonight at the Gahden...you can still pick up some sweet tickets...on the floor...second row...for a mere $1679 EACH. There's still time to get there.

Gotta open the fridge and figure out what's for supper...I'm thinking spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. Better hurry!!!

Old 11-04-2022, 06:47 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Good early afternoon all...still rather chilly here...very foggy...the sun hasn't made it through the fog yet...but...it's coming.

Howdy Rod...hope your day at work is uneventful. I'm guessing...that if the Maintenance Dept. is going in for OT...there must be an issue...hope it isn't too bad.

Good afternoon Bud..."work" was splendiferous today...Brian was my primary...but...Katie Beth was on my side of the room. Have I ever mentioned what a sweetheart she is??? Enjoy the great weather...it's bound to change.

Howdy John...no chance of the Bs record changing...they have the night off. Hope all is well in your world!!!
I see I messed up on the schedule and why I couldn't find it on TV tonight...lol

Old 11-04-2022, 08:15 PM
cbradford
Fleet Owner

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Happy November Massachusetts, looks like the holidays are just around corner! You ready?

Old 11-05-2022, 05:42 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit this Saturday For All!!! It's gonna be a splendiferous day here in Western MA...temp rising to the mid to upper 70s with mostly cloudy skies. There's a good chance we could set a temp record for the date. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you as well!!!

Don't forget your PB tickets for tonight's drawing...top prize is $1,600,000,000...that's a lot of zeros. Of course...there's not much chance of winning...but...you've got to be in it to win it.

The Cs held on to defeat a very good Bulls team last night...123-119 at the Gahden. The Cs improved their record to 5-3 on the season.

Locally...the Green Wave was playing way above their division last night and took it on the chin...losing 38-12...dropping their record to 6-4 on the season. One more game next week closes out their season.

Airport run this morning...then...it looks like the windows in the condo need cleaning. One of my favorite jobs.

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

I see I messed up on the schedule and why I couldn't find it on TV tonight...lol
They say the mind is the first to go. Try again tonight...you'll have better luck.

Originally Posted by cbradford
Happy November Massachusetts, looks like the holidays are just around corner! You ready?
Howdy stranger...what holidays are you speaking of??? Hope all is well in your world!!!

Old 11-05-2022, 07:52 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,140 Likes on 1,036 Posts
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Chris, Dave, all MASS and John. Happy Saturday all . Enjoy this weather while ya can. Ma N is gonna get even fer sure. Set your clocks back a hour ! It'll be brighter when ya get up tomorrow.

Quick Reply: MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast