MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast

Here we are in November
the winter months are upon us.

Keep the bs going to help warm things up

Old 11-01-2022, 04:29 AM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,801 Likes on 1,512 Posts
Well how about that! The first one to post in November!

Hi Don, I hope you are doing well.

Old 11-01-2022, 04:48 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,607 Likes on 1,494 Posts
Second One in November!
Tasty Taco Tuesday morning Massachusetts, Don, Lin, Ken, Dave, Tim, John and crew.
Hope everyone ended October without looking in the Mirrow without your mask on and scaring yourself.

Looks to be another stellar day in my woods to start the month. Hope Ma Nature blesses you with the same.

Old 11-01-2022, 06:44 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,262 Likes on 4,286 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit this Saturday #2...Welcome to November...Turkey Day is coming!!! A very mild start to the day...temp is currently 51* with showers falling...on the way to 71 cloudy degrees. It looks like we have some record or near record temps coming this weekend...mid 70s on Saturday For All and Sunday!!! Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you!!!

My plumber is coming this morning to replace my garbage disposal and pull out the old dishwasher. I've got a scrap guy coming this afternoon to take away the dishwasher...he'll bring it to the local scrap yard and get a few bucks for it.

I've got some "administrative" type duties to accomplish today...other than that...nothing.

Hope Y'all have a great day!!!

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Well how about that! The first one to post in November!

Hi Don, I hope you are doing well.
Howdy "First In Tim"...may I ask what the hell-sinki were you doing up at 0229 your time posting on FTE???

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Second One in November!
Tasty Taco Tuesday morning Massachusetts, Don, Lin, Ken, Dave, Tim, John and crew.
Hope everyone ended October without looking in the Mirrow without your mask on and scaring yourself.

Looks to be another stellar day in my woods to start the month. Hope Ma Nature blesses you with the same.
Good morning Rod...as I suspected...not a Trick or Treater stopped last evening...lots of candy for the folks at the clinic tomorrow...depending of course on how much I eat today. Hope you have a great day at the Sammich Factory!!!

Old 11-01-2022, 07:24 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,140 Likes on 1,036 Posts
Morning Don (good to "see" ya this day), Ken, John, Lin, Save, all others in MASS and friends. Hard to believe 22 is almost over. Seems to me that January was just a few weeks ago ! I must be getting old.

We didn't have as many ghosts and goblins punch the doorbell last night as usual either. Guess the Mom's and Dad's didn't want the kiddo's out in the drizzle. Way too much candy left over...

Old 11-01-2022, 07:35 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 226 Likes on 183 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts, happy November! Barely had any kids last night, and , as usual, the wife bought way too much candy. So, brought it in to work to let these guys eat it all!

Old 11-01-2022, 07:59 AM
BIGKEN
Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Don (good to "see" ya this day), Ken, John, Lin, Save, all others in MASS and friends. Hard to believe 22 is almost over. Seems to me that January was just a few weeks ago ! I must be getting old.

We didn't have as many ghosts and goblins punch the doorbell last night as usual either. Guess the Mom's and Dad's didn't want the kiddo's out in the drizzle. Way too much candy left over...
Good morning Bud...the city holds a Rag **** parade every year...shuts down Main St...kids galore getting goodies from all the businesses. That's definitely had an effect on the neighborhoods. Virtually no kids in my neighborhood anymore.

Originally Posted by 67nukeford
Good morning Massachusetts, happy November! Barely had any kids last night, and , as usual, the wife bought way too much candy. So, brought it in to work to let these guys eat it all!
Howdy Pat...are you trying to make us believe you didn't partake in the candy???

Old 11-01-2022, 08:14 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,200 Likes on 2,691 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts..I'm the first Canadian in..

Old 11-01-2022, 08:42 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning John...your gift for being the first Canadian in is a big jar of nothing...

The following users liked this post:
Old 11-01-2022, 08:49 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
I'll treasure it Ken and keep it by my computer..

Old 11-01-2022, 10:08 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 318 Likes on 289 Posts
Morning Don, Ken, Lin, Dave, John, Tim, Bud, Denny, Craig, Pat, Rod and anyone that I missed....hope that your day is going well.

Old 11-01-2022, 10:22 AM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,801 Likes on 1,512 Posts
Originally Posted by BIGKEN

-snip-

Howdy "First In Tim"...may I ask what the hell-sinki were you doing up at 0229 your time posting on FTE???
It was one of those nights Ken. I wanted to be sleeping but it just wasn't happening. So I thought I cruise FTE for a bit.

Old 11-01-2022, 12:23 PM
Sci79Ranger
Tuned
Received 61 Likes on 51 Posts
Afternoon Ken, Lin, Bud, John, Rod, Tim, Neil and all others
Lazy day as the lady took it off to rest and use her vacation time up lol
Had a surprise breakfast ordered by her (croissant with egg/bacon from a bakery in Southampton, good stuff!
Catching up on shows and movies today.
We had our light off last night as we didn't see hardly anyone Watch Halloween ends instead, not a bad movie but not my favorite in the franchise.

Have a great day all!

Old 11-01-2022, 12:23 PM
BIGKEN
Good soggy afternoon all...been raining most of the morning...and...it continues. We do need the rain though. Good day to get some stuff done inside...which I've managed to avoid. Hope y'all are having a great day!!!

Originally Posted by 56panelford
I'll treasure it Ken and keep it by my computer..
It might be worth something someday...treat it well!!!

Originally Posted by tiny1
Morning Don, Ken, Lin, Dave, John, Tim, Bud, Denny, Craig, Pat, Rod and anyone that I missed....hope that your day is going well.
Good afternoon Neil...so far so good in my world...wishing the same for you!!!

Originally Posted by Tim Young
It was one of those nights Ken. I wanted to be sleeping but it just wasn't happening. So I thought I cruise FTE for a bit.
Been there with the no sleep thing...fortunately it's pretty rare. When it happens...I usually grab a book and read or watch some TV. Hope you sleep well tonight.

Old 11-01-2022, 07:12 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good soggy afternoon all...been raining most of the morning...and...it continues. We do need the rain though. Good day to get some stuff done inside...which I've managed to avoid. Hope y'all are having a great day!!!

It might be worth something someday...treat it well!!!

Good afternoon Neil...so far so good in my world...wishing the same for you!!!

Been there with the no sleep thing...fortunately it's pretty rare. When it happens...I usually grab a book and read or watch some TV. Hope you sleep well tonight.
Are you sure you didn't urinate in it Ken, I see something in the bottom, please wash it before you send it..customs might not allow any toxic material across the border..

The following users liked this post:

Quick Reply: MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast