Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2022, 03:56 PM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,791 Likes on 1,507 Posts
Thank you all who have served and are serving our Country, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

The following users liked this post:
Old 11-11-2022, 05:40 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,230 Likes on 4,263 Posts
Good soggy evening all...rain started mid afternoon and is forecasted to run through midday tomorrow...much needed to help with the drought.

Hope y'all had a great day!!!

Thanks for humoring me...here are the twins today...

Originally Posted by Lin19687
Afternoon all

Rod, I think you hit the jackpot on the rain . I think we are only getting like 1- 1.5
Ken will get more them me maybe since he started early
Howdy Lin...prognosticators are calling for 2" +/- for us...we'll see.

The following 2 users liked this post by BIGKEN:
Old 11-11-2022, 06:59 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,200 Likes on 2,691 Posts
Is that 2" +/- of snow Ken..? Our winter is here to stay now I think, snow blower moved from the shed to the garage today..

Old 11-12-2022, 04:48 AM
BIGKEN
Good soggy Saturday For All Massachusetts...and...all who visit...woke up this morning to more of Nicole...I don't think we got any heavy rain...just a pretty steady one for most of the night...she should move out late morning. Currently 68* which will be our high temp for the day...it's gonna drop. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you!!!

The Cs rolled over the Nuggets last night at the Gahden...winning 131-112. They visit Detroit tonight to take on the pistons.

The Bs visit Buffalo tonight to take on the Sabres.

Got an airport run this morning...easy one...Bradley in CT.

Hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 11-12-2022, 04:48 AM
BIGKEN
Originally Posted by 56panelford
Is that 2" +/- of snow Ken..? Our winter is here to stay now I think, snow blower moved from the shed to the garage today..

What's this "S" stuff you speak of???

Old 11-12-2022, 07:05 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,586 Likes on 1,476 Posts
Sensational Saturday Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, John, Tim, Dave and crew.

Lin and Ken, We did not hit the Jackpot on rain with only 2 inches in 20 hours. Nichole was a bust in the wind department, I have seen stronger breezes after a good fart! Water wise is was pretty much a soaker rain and only one short downpour giving us about .5 inch in about an hour!
But Pat seems to be sending another rain from Nebraska that should be here about 1100 and run through 1500. I don't know how much we will get from that!

Ken, the StealerShip didn't get me for more than I already paid for. I bought the service package! LOL

Old 11-12-2022, 07:40 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,135 Likes on 1,031 Posts
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, all MASS, John and visitors. Happy Saturday to all. We got some rain from Nicole but it wasn't a gully washer. Not enough wind to clear our trees of leaves tho.... oh well. Cold front coming in tonight that'll drop the temps back to late fall "normal". Freeze warning for Sunday night, Mon AM.

Old 11-12-2022, 07:43 AM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 152 Likes on 134 Posts
Rod
We had rain but it doesn't look that bad. I was waiting in my car for the 'girls' on their night out from 7pm-Midnight , no huge downpours or huge wind..............I was disappointed I do love me some good storms (when I am home and all tucked in LOL ).
I always batten down the hatches if there is a storm coming.

Today I need to get some kind of waterproof sheet for over one of the sheds, the one I put the electric snow blower in. My makeshift thing didn't work as well as I hoped. Looking on CL for people that are giving away their pool liners Free is the only way to go.

Old 11-12-2022, 10:24 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,135 Likes on 1,031 Posts
Lin, you will need a brand new roll of duct tape ! Better yet, https://smile.amazon.com/Gorilla-Wea...%2C1722&sr=8-3

Old 11-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,791 Likes on 1,507 Posts
Good afternoon Ford Fans!

24° this morning when I got up, the sun is shining now but still cold.

Old 11-12-2022, 01:45 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Good afternoon all in Massachusetts.. 24° up here would make for a very nice day but I assume that was Fahrenheit...lol

Old 11-12-2022, 03:08 PM
Sci79Ranger
Tuned
Received 61 Likes on 51 Posts
Good evening all! Finally made some progress on Burt and we have heat! Not sure what's fully wrong yet but it's a connection issue to be sure.

On a side note Burt has now taken up smoking on startup This makes me sad but to be fair he say for about 3 weeks

I hope everyone has a good evening !

Old 11-12-2022, 05:42 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon here...temp got up to 68* with a fair amount of sunshine...that is until the clouds came back. Supposed to get some more ran tomorrow sometime. Baahston got up to 78* this afternoon...a record for the date. Hope MA Nature treated you well.

Both the Bs and Cs play tonight...road games for both. I'll be channel surfing for sure.

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Sensational Saturday Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, John, Tim, Dave and crew.

Lin and Ken, We did not hit the Jackpot on rain with only 2 inches in 20 hours. Nichole was a bust in the wind department, I have seen stronger breezes after a good fart! Water wise is was pretty much a soaker rain and only one short downpour giving us about .5 inch in about an hour!
But Pat seems to be sending another rain from Nebraska that should be here about 1100 and run through 1500. I don't know how much we will get from that!

Ken, the StealerShip didn't get me for more than I already paid for. I bought the service package! LOL
Howdy Rod...you're not going to tell me that the dealership didn't try to sell you something...are you??? If not...they weren't doing their jobs. Hope your day went well!!!

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, all MASS, John and visitors. Happy Saturday to all. We got some rain from Nicole but it wasn't a gully washer. Not enough wind to clear our trees of leaves tho.... oh well. Cold front coming in tonight that'll drop the temps back to late fall "normal". Freeze warning for Sunday night, Mon AM.
Howdy Bud...virtually no leaves left here...got a lot of wind and a downpour after I posted this morning...the ride to the airport was interesting.

Originally Posted by Lin19687
Rod
We had rain but it doesn't look that bad. I was waiting in my car for the 'girls' on their night out from 7pm-Midnight , no huge downpours or huge wind..............I was disappointed I do love me some good storms (when I am home and all tucked in LOL ).
I always batten down the hatches if there is a storm coming.

Today I need to get some kind of waterproof sheet for over one of the sheds, the one I put the electric snow blower in. My makeshift thing didn't work as well as I hoped. Looking on CL for people that are giving away their pool liners Free is the only way to go.
Evening Lin...did 'ya get your project done???

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Good afternoon Ford Fans!

24° this morning when I got up, the sun is shining now but still cold.
Good evening Tim...I'm not sure if it's coming from you...but...we're gonna get near that for overnight lows early next week. Is your white crap gone???

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good afternoon all in Massachusetts.. 24° up here would make for a very nice day but I assume that was Fahrenheit...lol
Howdy John...I'm pretty sure Tim was talking F...not...C. 24 C would be just about perfect now...wouldn't it???

Originally Posted by Sci79Ranger
Good evening all! Finally made some progress on Burt and we have heat! Not sure what's fully wrong yet but it's a connection issue to be sure.

On a side note Burt has now taken up smoking on startup This makes me sad but to be fair he say for about 3 weeks

Good evening Dave...is Burt not drivable??? If he is...you should take him out every once in a while...let him know you love him. Congrats on finding heat for the beast!!!

Old 11-12-2022, 06:01 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good evening all...turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon here...temp got up to 68* with a fair amount of sunshine...that is until the clouds came back. Supposed to get some more ran tomorrow sometime. Baahston got up to 78* this afternoon...a record for the date. Hope MA Nature treated you well.

Both the Bs and Cs play tonight...road games for both. I'll be channel surfing for sure.

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Howdy Rod...you're not going to tell me that the dealership didn't try to sell you something...are you??? If not...they weren't doing their jobs. Hope your day went well!!!

Howdy Bud...virtually no leaves left here...got a lot of wind and a downpour after I posted this morning...the ride to the airport was interesting.

Evening Lin...did 'ya get your project done???

Good evening Tim...I'm not sure if it's coming from you...but...we're gonna get near that for overnight lows early next week. Is your white crap gone???

Howdy John...I'm pretty sure Tim was talking F...not...C. 24 C would be just about perfect now...wouldn't it???

Good evening Dave...is Burt not drivable??? If he is...you should take him out every once in a while...let him know you love him. Congrats on finding heat for the beast!!!
It would be perfect Ken and all this snow would be gone...lol

Old 11-12-2022, 06:03 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by Sci79Ranger

Just smoking at start up will be valve stem seal. I changed mine in an afternoon..

Quick Reply: MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast