Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2022, 08:05 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,175 Likes on 1,068 Posts
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, all MASS and John. Don't know why Ken but I cannot see any photos you post. Maybe it's my browser...I'll try another after a bit. warm-up starts today here too. Without the wind this AM the walk with Barney was feeling lots better than yesterday.

It's my Firefox browser that's the issue. Don't know why it's just you Ken, but Edge lets me see the photo. Nice eyes ! Wish we could see behind the mask !

Old 11-21-2022, 09:00 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,472 Likes on 4,408 Posts
Morning Bud...not sure what the issue with seeing the pics is...I can see them just fine...and...everyone else can as well. Good thing about dogs with short legs is that they take short walks.

Old 11-21-2022, 10:19 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Received 324 Likes on 295 Posts
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good evening Neil...as far as I'm concerned...Orchard Park is a damned good place for all that white crap. I'm surprised the Bills didn't leave for Detroit already. Will they be able to get out??? I just heard that some areas up there have received 54"...and...it's still coming down. I'm glad you're out of the danger zone!!!
Sorry for the delayed reply. From what I heard yesterday watching the game, as of Thursday morning the league planned on having the game in OP. It was not until 3 or 4 Thursday afternoon after practice that the team learned that the game was being moved to Detroit. The Bills needed to get a charter fly scheduled, pack all of the equipment etc ready to go. Also while OP was getting pummeled with white crap, the airport had a foot or so through Friday evening. They did pick up about 18" Friday night/Saturday morning when the lake effect band shifted north. The airport was closed for about 5 hours.

Old 11-21-2022, 10:20 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Morning everyone and I hope that your Turkey week Monday is treating you well.

Old 11-21-2022, 10:33 AM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,952 Likes on 1,572 Posts
Good morning Ken and Crew!

A friend of mine sent me some photos of how deep the snow was in Buffalo.

Four Dogs Deep!

Old 11-21-2022, 03:23 PM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Is is also cold? Would that make it a 4-dog night ?

The following users liked this post:
Old 11-21-2022, 04:47 PM
BIGKEN
Good evening all...as promised...a chilly late fall day...temp got up to 39*...but...with a breeze. Lots of sunshine though. Hope it was nice in your little slice of heaven.

A day filled with slacking goodness in the book...pretty much did nothing. Bs in Tampa tonight to take on a very good lightning squad. Cs in Chicago to take on a struggling Bulls team. Will they continue their winning ways???

Hope y'all have a great evening!!!

Originally Posted by tiny1
Morning everyone and I hope that your Turkey week Monday is treating you well.
Howdy Neil...just another Saturday in my world...hope yours was a good one.

Originally Posted by Tim Young
Good morning Ken and Crew!

A friend of mine sent me some photos of how deep the snow was in Buffalo.

Four Dogs Deep!
Evening Tim...lots more snow in Orchard Park...77+/- inches. That's over my head...even when I can stand straight.

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Is is also cold? Would that make it a 4-dog night ?
I see what you did there Bud...a take off of Three Dog Night.

Old 11-21-2022, 07:06 PM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,243 Likes on 2,717 Posts
Good evening all in Massachusetts ..
How's the hand doing Tim..?

Old 11-21-2022, 07:13 PM
Lin19687
Cargo Master
Received 158 Likes on 140 Posts
Tim hope you heal fast ! My Dad did that with the snow blower, but it took the tip off at the top knuckle. THey were able to put it back on and he was Lucky. Keep it clean !

I'm hoping that the snow in Upper NY isn't a forewarning of what's to come here !

Old 11-22-2022, 03:13 AM
BIGKEN
Good morning Massachusetts...and...all who visit this Saturday #2!!! Woke up this morning to a rather mild 32* on the way to 47* this afternoon under partly sunny skies. A nice recovery from our extremely cold temps of the last few days. Hope MA Nature is taking good care of you as well!!!

The Cs went to Chicago and got gored by the Bulls...losing 121-107...they still have the best record in the NBA however.

The Bs hosted a very good Tampa Bay team at the Gahden and continued their winning ways coming out on top...5-3. Bs Captain Patrice Bergeron scored the 1000th point of his illustrious career!!!

Off to "work" soon...hope y'all have a great day!!!

Old 11-22-2022, 04:48 AM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 1,679 Likes on 1,558 Posts
Tasty Taco Tuesday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Don, Dave, Neil, George, Tim, John and all the crew.
Ken, We to are waking to a mild morning at 22° and not in the Teens. Today will be in the Fifty's and mostly sunny. If it is like yesterday the sun will be warm and bright and nothing white.

What is going on in the NFL? News feeds, like 20 of them and every other feed is about someone fired or going to jail!! The NFL still ran and staffed by thugs?

Off to the Sammich Factory for another great day of Biscuit making! They are still going to move me to the Maintenance Supervisors position but I am still waiting.

Ken and Lin hope you both have a great work day!

Old 11-22-2022, 07:30 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, all MASS and John. We'll not see freezing now for over a week! I'll take that. Have a good day at the Recycle Center Ken. Say Hi to Katie and tell her we need a better photo.

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
I see what you did there Bud...a take off of Three Dog Night.

Old 11-22-2022, 08:59 AM
56panelford
FTE Legend
Received 4,243 Likes on 2,717 Posts
Good morning Massachusetts..

Old 11-22-2022, 10:42 AM
BIGKEN
Good late morning all...currently 43 mostly sunny degrees in Greenfield...promises are for 47* before all is said and done.

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus
Tasty Taco Tuesday morning Massachusetts, Ken, Lin, Don, Dave, Neil, George, Tim, John and all the crew.
Ken, We to are waking to a mild morning at 22° and not in the Teens. Today will be in the Fifty's and mostly sunny. If it is like yesterday the sun will be warm and bright and nothing white.

What is going on in the NFL? News feeds, like 20 of them and every other feed is about someone fired or going to jail!! The NFL still ran and staffed by thugs?

Off to the Sammich Factory for another great day of Biscuit making! They are still going to move me to the Maintenance Supervisors position but I am still waiting.

Ken and Lin hope you both have a great work day!
Good morning Rod...again...colder here...but...you're going to warm up better than we do. Not sure what you're referring to about the NFL...the only thing I see is some players getting cut...others getting benched. "Work" was splendiferous today...Emilie was my primary...but...Katie Beth was no my side as well. Have I ever mentioned what a sweetheart she is???

Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Ken, Don, Lin, Dave, all MASS and John. We'll not see freezing now for over a week! I'll take that. Have a good day at the Recycle Center Ken. Say Hi to Katie and tell her we need a better photo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVcpKjXYa5c
Good morning Bud...as I said above..."work" was splendiferous this morning. I love that TDN song!!! Got some great news at the clinic...one of the nurses is preggers...she's got one and wanted to add to the family. She got more than she bargained for...there are 2 in there!!! Her son will be 2 when the twins arrive...so...she's gonna have 3 in diapers at the same time. While I'm not authorized to give you anymore pics of Katie...Melanie won't mind. Here she is with hubby and Nicholas Ewen...

She's an absolute sweetheart as well...but...she doesn't take care of me as she's just coming in as I'm leaving. She closes the clinic 5 days a week.

Originally Posted by 56panelford
Good morning Massachusetts..
Good morning John...hope your day is going well.

Old 11-22-2022, 10:48 AM
tiny1
Moderator & CL
Morning Ken, Lin, Dave, Bud, Tim, Craig, Rod, John and anyone that I missed....hope that your day is going well.

Quick Reply: MA November 2022 BS Thread - Summer is over and the Holidays are coming fast