Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Light Switch schematic

Old 04-29-2019, 08:59 AM
vonhef
Junior User
vonhef has a good reputation on FTE.vonhef has a good reputation on FTE.
Light Switch schematic

I am doing a total rewire using a Painless harness on my 55 F100 and have the original 6 volt light switch (see photo). Can someone point me to a schematic that identifies each terminal of this switch?

Old 04-29-2019, 09:30 AM
moejr
Senior User
moejr is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
go to "search this thread"upper right on this page and you'll find the info on light switch wiring

Old 04-29-2019, 10:41 AM
vonhef
Junior User
Originally Posted by moejr View Post
go to "search this thread"upper right on this page and you'll find the info on light switch wiring
I did an initial search, but it searched all of the forum not just the 48-56 stuff..... that was too much to sift through Your guidance directed me to search just this section and found the information listed below! Thank you Sir!!

Old 04-29-2019, 05:17 PM
truckeemtnfords
Postmaster
truckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud of
Clean the darn dirt off it and you will see that the switch is marked.

Old 04-29-2019, 06:51 PM
vonhef
Junior User
Originally Posted by truckeemtnfords View Post
Clean the darn dirt off it and you will see that the switch is marked.
ahhh... that is probably true. But with-out the above information, I wouldn’t have known what the markings on the switch would mean.

Old 05-01-2019, 08:20 PM
truckeemtnfords
Postmaster
truckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud oftruckeemtnfords has much to be proud of
Ok, I'll give you that. Good luck on your wiring project.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.