Spring G2G Planning Thread - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: RazorbackF150

Spring G2G Planning Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 01:03 PM
npccpartsman
Post Fiend
npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
I'd like to stay "close" to central Arkansas, also. $$$ is a serious problem right now, but I'd love to meet up with my Ford bro's and sis's again. Greers Ferry lake has some great spots. NWA is just too far right now for the fuel cost, unfortunately...

Old 02-16-2019, 02:35 PM
smle
Senior User
smle is starting off with a positive reputation.
Greers Ferry is a possible do. Like Tim I've got to watch cost.

Old 02-19-2019, 09:10 AM
RazorbackF150
FTE Chapter Leader
RazorbackF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Based on the locations of everyone who has responded so far, I'm thinking we should look into a place in the North/Central area of the state. Maybe the river valley along I40.

Old 02-21-2019, 03:29 PM
npccpartsman
Post Fiend
npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by RazorbackF150 View Post
Based on the locations of everyone who has responded so far, I'm thinking we should look into a place in the North/Central area of the state. Maybe the river valley along I40.
Lake Dardanelle State Park in Russellville comes to mind.

Old 02-21-2019, 03:47 PM
RazorbackF150
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by npccpartsman View Post
Lake Dardanelle State Park in Russellville comes to mind.
Wouldn't be a bad spot at all.

Old 02-22-2019, 11:06 AM
ZombieF150
Senior User
ZombieF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'd be interested, trying to get back to work at the moment but being in Jonesboro it's pretty easy to get to wherever.

Old 02-23-2019, 09:42 AM
RazorbackF150
FTE Chapter Leader
Just some thoughts I'm having, try to set this up at a public park. Everyone bring some food to throw in a grill, maybe just burgers, dogs, chips, and drinks. Try to find a spot big enough to park all of our trucks together for a group photo.

Also, I'm reaching out to Ford truck owners on the Arkansas F150 Mafia group on Facebook to invite them to join up here.

Old 02-24-2019, 09:01 AM
tojoski
Posting Guru
tojoski has a great reputation on FTE.tojoski has a great reputation on FTE.tojoski has a great reputation on FTE.tojoski has a great reputation on FTE.
I've been AWOL from the forum for a LONG time but I'm down for a GTG.

Old 02-24-2019, 09:07 AM
RazorbackF150
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by tojoski View Post
I've been AWOL from the forum for a LONG time but I'm down for a GTG.
Welcome back. We are trying to get this group active again, so stick around with us

Old 03-01-2019, 11:17 AM
norman2012
T-Bone
norman2012 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.norman2012 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by XSoph View Post
I'd be down. I'm in Benton County. I'd enjoy meeting somewhere along 412, Devil's Den, the Buffalo River, or along the pig trail. Anybody been to the Ozark Cafe in Jasper? Eureka Springs is also good. If you're coming my way I like Wesner's grill in Roger's, but there's not a lot of parking. I've been known to stray as far as Mena or Texarkana on occasion. What's a neat southern spot that most people don't know about?

I've spotted more than a few dents where I am. Dunno if they are members here or on Facebook. I'm part of this one on Facebook and it's about 32,000 or so members.

'73 - '79 F-100 & Larger F-Truck's
​​​​​​
I'll post something if a time and date are set.

I am 4 miles from Benton County

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: