where do I start? - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

where do I start?

Old 12-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Ryan Lewis
New User
Ryan Lewis is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry for the late post

took a couple weeks cause work gave no time but I replaced the rocker arm assembly and 2 pushrods on the driver side o and two bridges cause they was alittle wore now runs amazing still got some kinks cluster is messing up abs light on and still not starting with key forsure the dpf and epr stuff but engine wise that fixed it sounds brand new thanks so much

Old 12-09-2018, 10:44 PM
speakerfritz
Postmaster
speakerfritz has a good reputation on FTE.speakerfritz has a good reputation on FTE.
Great progress

Old 12-13-2018, 06:08 PM
DieselDenny
Posting Guru
DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.DieselDenny has a great reputation on FTE.
Kinda thinkin unplug the batts, give it a night. Resets are always a good check.

Denny

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: