Drop Shank - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

Drop Shank

Old 09-14-2018, 08:13 AM
67_4_ME
New User
67_4_ME is starting off with a positive reputation.
Drop Shank

I'm looking at a Curt 17132 drop shank, it's 2.5" to fit the receiver on the truck.
Has anyone used one?

Old 09-18-2018, 05:01 PM
tomsoftail
Freshman User
tomsoftail is starting off with a positive reputation.
Not personally but my Curt hutch is a good piece of well made steel. The finish is a few years old and looks good. We get lots of sand and salt in the roads here in Massachusetts.

Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM
67_4_ME
New User
67_4_ME is starting off with a positive reputation.
I bought the Curt 17132 drop shank. The quality is very good, just like tomsoftail posted above. The best part about the new shank is it fits my class V receiver without the reducer sleeve.

Old Yesterday, 10:16 AM
HRTKD
Post Fiend
HRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant future
I have a different ball mount system that has an 8" drop. I could have got by with a 6" drop.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.