t500 issue - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

t500 issue

Old 02-12-2018, 10:05 PM
Elder User

truck7575 has a good reputation on FTE.truck7575 has a good reputation on FTE.
t500 issue

I have a t500 leaking all over the place.. I have tried multiple times to reach terminator engineering and cannot get ahold of him for anything... I email him i get a reply his box is full.. I have PM'd him on multiple sites and no response... Can someone please help!

Rick
Old 02-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Junior User

mcnance865 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am not really sure what to tell you with this situation. I do know that Terminator is a one man operation and remember someone a few months ago having trouble getting a hold of him. However, once he got in contact, he did work really hard to correct the issue IIRC. I believe that was on another forum (powerstroke.org, powerstrokenation, powerstroke army, or diesel stop; I can't remember which). May try just googling T-500 issues and look for more recent posts. Wish I could help more.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:36 AM
Post Fiend

Sous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant future
This is becoming a trend with Terminator, which is a shame because he used to offer a superior product for a great price.

Where did you buy the HPOP through, was it through RiffRaff, DP or another reseller? Working through the place of purchase appears to be the only way to get an issue resolved.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:15 AM
Elder User

Well I purchased direct from terminator... At that time get actually cared and answered emails and called u back.. I am very frustrated.. A pump that should be warrantee repaired is gonna cost me 500 bucks.. Grrr
Old 02-13-2018, 10:24 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.Riffraff Performance has a spectacular reputation.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your T500. If you would like give us a call or email and we can try and help you get it resolved. If it is a leak it should be a simple fix.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:32 AM
Postmaster

Walleye Hunter is a name known to allWalleye Hunter is a name known to allWalleye Hunter is a name known to allWalleye Hunter is a name known to allWalleye Hunter is a name known to allWalleye Hunter is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffraff Performance View Post
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your T500. If you would like give us a call or email and we can try and help you get it resolved. If it is a leak it should be a simple fix.
Now that is what you call 'service', great job.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:24 PM
Posting Guru

Colorado350 has a great reputation on FTE.Colorado350 has a great reputation on FTE.Colorado350 has a great reputation on FTE.Colorado350 has a great reputation on FTE.Colorado350 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:

Awesome, Clay! Sorry apparently I'm in rep jail. Really...rep jail???
Old 02-13-2018, 01:48 PM
Posting Guru

SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck7575 View Post
Well I purchased direct from terminator... At that time get actually cared and answered emails and called u back.. I am very frustrated.. A pump that should be warrantee repaired is gonna cost me 500 bucks.. Grrr
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
Awesome, Clay! Sorry apparently I'm in rep jail. Really...rep jail??? [/left]
Got it for ya! He's not even his customer, just bought a product that RR sells and stands by. Hope it all works out!
Old 02-13-2018, 03:20 PM
Elder User

afmedic has a good reputation on FTE.afmedic has a good reputation on FTE.
That's why I'll buy from riffraff all day long and wait for it to be shipped across the country rather that get 2 day delivery with Amazon. Even if Clay is a couple dollars more than Amazon, there is something to be said for customer service!
Old 02-13-2018, 05:14 PM
Junior User

PQH350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
This is why Clay is the GO TO----quality parts & great service.

Rep on the way---
Old 02-13-2018, 05:43 PM
Post Fiend

Sous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant futureSous has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQH350 View Post
This is why Clay is the GO TO----quality parts & great service.

Rep on the way---
Agree with this 100%. Every time I need something for the truck the order of looking (if time permits of course) is RiffRaff, Diesel-O-Rings, Rock Auto and then Google.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:30 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintITC View Post
Got it for ya! He's not even his customer, just bought a product that RR sells and stands by. Hope it all works out!
LOL... Clay has a few thousands of my dollars! I was pretty upset I didn't make riffraff east last year! Im Def a riff raff enthusiast! Clay I'll give ya a buzz buddy thanks !