Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L) Diesel Topics Only

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS THREAD!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 12:38 AM
rupejosh
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS THREAD!!!!!!!

its a little early but i like to do these threads to celebrate the holidays.post your wishlist pictures or whatever you like.i know posting certain things is against site policy but remember christmas isnt about the giving and receiving gifts or what you get.its about togetherness and family and celebrating a special someones birthday.so post your pictures wish lists plans and traditions even if they are off the wall.lol i go hunting or ice fishing usually.so post away and remember its not happy holidays its MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

hope everyone enjoys this thread and maybe help get to know one another a little more.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:48 AM
91dirtydiesel
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Early Merry Christmas! Cut the tree down yesterday, dang saws they give ya are so dull, my shoulder hit muscle failure several times before it fell LOL ice fishing sounds like fun! Never tried it

Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM
hairyboxnoogle
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by rupejosh
remember its not happy holidays its MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
(eggnog)

Well im getting a pickup ive wanted for a very long time so thats my present to myself lol. Cant wait to get it and get ahold of Justin for some go fast stuff.

I dont like fishing... i doubt fishing on ice will be any better lol. Definately looking forward to sledding and eggnog and family.

Merry Christmas

Old 12-05-2012, 11:39 AM
'94IDITurbo7.3
Postmaster
i'm getting battlefield 3 for my PC, AEM dryflow air filter, long 1/2' drive ratchet wrench, $$$$$$

Old 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM
therifleman556
Posting Guru
Ice fishing is more fun. With the snowmobiles and whatnot. And your beer never gets warm!

Old 12-05-2012, 05:20 PM
kla94
Logistics Pro
Received 130 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by rupejosh
its a little early but i like to do these threads to celebrate the holidays.post your wishlist pictures or whatever you like.i know posting certain things is against site policy but remember christmas isnt about the giving and receiving gifts or what you get.its about togetherness and family and celebrating a special someones birthday.so post your pictures wish lists plans and traditions even if they are off the wall.lol i go hunting or ice fishing usually.so post away and remember its not happy holidays its MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

hope everyone enjoys this thread and maybe help get to know one another a little more.

Couldn't agree with you more. My lady lost her job about a month ago, so the money's tight. The kids aren't gonna get allot for CHRISTmas, but the bills are getting paid.We have a couple plays at church that are fun. Being with my kids and the family is all I need for CHRISTmas. Wanted some glowshift gauges, but its all good. May God bless everyone with a merry CHRISTmas. Thanks again for all the advice and help everyone has given me.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:31 PM
whiteboyslo
Posting Guru
Merry Xmas, all!

The truck's been pulling its weight in bringing home the holiday gifts. The old man got a recliner to replace his very nasty, ratty one, and we used the truck to save the delivery costs. The wife and I got each other a new TV, and let's just say it wouldn't fit in the back of her Accord . It even brought home my lil bro's new (to him) GSXR1000, so it's just full of holiday cheer this year.

I've asked Santa for a few interior items, including a pillar gauge pod, coolant temp gauge, Dashmat, and floor mats. I've been real good, so hopefully he listens. Of course, if not, I may just get the darn temp gauge anyway because I'm tired of guessing and not KNOWING the engine temp.

Let's see, family traditions:

- The whole family goes out on Xmas Eve to see a movie. This year's choice is The Hobbit, and we're really amped for that since we loved LOTR so much

- Toys for Tots, where we go to WalMart, buy a few bikes and helmets, and promptly take them outside to drop off with the Marines whom are outside collecting items.

- Watch A Christmas Story, at least once (usually on the TBS marathon)

- Watch Elf while decorating the house (done!)

And the wife and I are working on starting a family of our own, so hopefully next year we'll begin some new traditions

Mike

Old 12-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Coalroller
Posting Guru
Merry Christmas to all! im with whiteboy on the Christmas Story marathon on TBS I try to watch it as many times as i can just cause i love it! Most fun is trying to set up all the times to vist my family and the in-laws and eat Christmas dinner about 4-5 times... Im ok with that though.

My wish is for good health to all, lots of laughter and fun for everyone, love and cheer to all and that this site is to continue to house the awesome people that it does and great info and ideas for lasting trucks!

Old 12-05-2012, 10:50 PM
rupejosh
Cargo Master
why all the hate on the ice fishing.lol i have a pop up shanty that i heat hang up some portable speakers and my ipod and sit in my chair(some folks call it a cooler) lol it sounds like you all are going to have a great season and know the true meaning for the holidays.

whiteboyslo your family is for sure one that knows the true meaning it sounds like

Old 12-06-2012, 12:46 AM
genscripter
Cargo Master
Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
For my wish list, I want a bumper grill guard with a spot for a winch for my 1988 E250. Still looking after several weeks. maybe santa will drop one off under the tree.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:44 PM
David85
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Rupe! Been a while (for both of us it seems!)

Snow boarding is in the plans for me. Usually we have a nice dinner and enjoy the time together.

Although some time off class will also be nice to catch up with projects. Not to mention sleep.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:39 AM
hairyboxnoogle
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by therifleman556
Ice fishing is more fun. With the snowmobiles and whatnot. And your beer never gets warm!
True enough, but take out the fishing and that is snowmobiling around here lmao

Old 12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
rupejosh
Cargo Master
hey david!!!! i am still watching just not posting.kinda creepy huh?lol

Old 12-10-2012, 02:23 PM
PonyPuller
Junior User
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a great holiday. My plans for this christmas are pretty simple. Fix my truck! That is my present to me. Gonna spend the next week replacing the driver side door glass, window motor and switch, just ordered a new mirror and I'm replacing the headlight switch due to flickering issues while driving at night. Getting my christmas early! On christmas, I will throughly enjoy feeding hay and climbing back into a WARM truck.

Old 12-10-2012, 02:55 PM
joshofalltrades
Postmaster
well, for christmas in my family, my brother just adopted a new baby boy, and my parents are driving down to see them. we're around seattle, and they're in new mexico, so i can't afford the time off to see them.

on the home front, i bought my truck a ferret meter for christmas, should arrive on the 21st

Quick Reply: ANNUAL CHRISTMAS THREAD!!!!!!!