Supporter membership issues. - Page 15 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supporter membership issues.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 07:57 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05MilMachine View Post
I got a PM to renew my subscription.
Before you renew, go to your User CP and make sure your subscription due date is indeed looming.

I've received the reminder PM's and they were completely wrong, I was nowhere near my renewal date.

Quote:
B.L. I want to renew but the process isn't clear.
The subscription link is always the "Go Premium" located in the blue tool bar where your user name is listed, in the upper right side, between "Vendor Directory" and "Log Out"

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/payments.php

Stewart
Old 02-19-2016, 07:58 PM
Frequent Fueler

05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future
It is indeed up on the 26th.

Edit*

Thanks, I did figure it out eventually. You just have to purchase through the same links as the first time. I was expecting a renewal option or something. The blank PM threw me off also. In another year I should remember this time. Thanks Stewart!
Old 03-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Work in Progress

sand_fiend has a very good reputation on FTE.sand_fiend has a very good reputation on FTE.sand_fiend has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hey steward. i renewed my 3 year a couple of months ago. i have not seen anything yet in the mail.. Thanks Phil.. XL
Old 03-11-2016, 02:56 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_fiend View Post
Hey stewart. i renewed my 3 year a couple of months ago. i have not seen anything yet in the mail.. Thanks Phil.. XL
Gotcha covered, Phil.

Stewart
Old 04-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Senior User

arcticatdan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Why do they send out a new renew or join email with goodies? They do not follow through and send anything anyway. Never received any of the promotions last time I renewed.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:21 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticatdan View Post
Never received any of the promotions last time I renewed.
That's why this thread exists!

When did you renew?

Stewart
Old 05-02-2016, 08:47 AM
Senior User

arcticatdan is starting off with a positive reputation.
I renewed with 3 year on 6-19-2012. Please check post #19 in this thread. I also did a ticket.

Thanks Stewart for checking up on this.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:39 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticatdan View Post
I renewed with 3 year on 6-19-2012. Please check post #19 in this thread. I also did a ticket.

Thanks Stewart for checking up on this.
Sorry your post way back then got overlooked, Dan.

I have passed the info on to the IB rep who will verify and get back to you.

Stewart
Old 08-08-2016, 09:06 AM
Turbo User

spturboost is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hat

I didn't get a PM with the instruction on how to receive the Hat, when I purchased the 3 year gold member sub. Please assist. Thank you.

Kev
Old 09-21-2016, 01:29 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

If you have any problems with your paid, FTE membership, please post here: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post16657630

Thanks.

Stewart

Last edited by Stewart_H; 10-19-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Closed Thread