WHERE'S MY SWAG?!? Membership Support Issues here please - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

WHERE'S MY SWAG?!? Membership Support Issues here please

Old 10-19-2016, 12:59 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
WHERE'S MY SWAG?!? Membership Support Issues here please

If you're having problems with your paid membership, whether it's missing swag (link doesn't work, never got the link to order, I ordered but it hasn't shown yet, etc), you're missing your Club badge, no access to the Club, etc, please post here and we'll get you squared away.

Thank you for your patience!

Stewart
Old 05-13-2017, 06:57 AM
Elder User

avf100 has a great reputation on FTE.avf100 has a great reputation on FTE.avf100 has a great reputation on FTE.avf100 has a great reputation on FTE.avf100 has a great reputation on FTE.
Signed up for silver + last week and no PM yet.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:25 PM
Internet Brands

IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.IB Member Support has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hi there,

Check your PM inbox! Just sent it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avf100 View Post
Signed up for silver + last week and no PM yet.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:58 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Member Support View Post
Hi there,

Check your PM inbox! Just sent it to you.
Oh crud, sorry, I forgot to post I sent him the link back on the 13th.

Stewart
Old 05-27-2017, 08:22 PM
Elder User

k7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to beholdk7lvo is a splendid one to behold
I never got the link for my swag. Please resend.

Thanks,
Lewis
K7LVO
Old 05-29-2017, 11:49 AM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by k7lvo View Post
Please...

Thanks,
Lewis
K7LVO
No worries.

Stewart
Old 06-04-2017, 07:36 AM
New User

Rustyol79 is starting off with a positive reputation.
The link would not open for me for my swag. Thanks, Tim
Old 06-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Elder User

silar is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just wondering how long it takes to get my swag? It's been quite a few weeks since I've filled out the form, but still haven't seen it yet.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:50 PM
New User

Still waiting on a reply to my post. I cannot open the Ford-Trucks Membership Information link provided upon signing up for the gold membership. Thanks Again, Tim
Old 06-12-2017, 02:55 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Try the one I just sent.

Stewart
Old 06-14-2017, 04:04 PM
New User

Thanks, Stewart H!
Old 06-16-2017, 07:30 PM
New User

ronlisa is starting off with a positive reputation.
I got the stickers and a lanyard in the mail back in April ,but I still have not received the hat yet. I have the Club FTE Silver + Membership which I thought included the hat.
I understand if your running behind. I just want to make sure I receive that cool hat ! thanks
Old 06-16-2017, 10:37 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlisa View Post
I got the stickers and a lanyard in the mail back in April ,but I still have not received the hat yet. I have the Club FTE Silver + Membership which I thought included the hat.
I understand if your running behind. I just want to make sure I receive that cool hat ! thanks
It's Friday, but when IB Member Support comes back to work on Monday and gets the PM notification, hopefully she can get you squared away.

Stewart
Old 06-19-2017, 08:40 PM
Post Fiend

Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.
Hey Stewart,

Renewed about three weeks ago, no swag message.

Thanks,
Eric
Old 06-19-2017, 09:11 PM
New User

Scrub175 is starting off with a positive reputation.
please help with my swag... Thank you kindly.