Supporter membership issues. - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supporter membership issues.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 10:19 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuttycollector View Post
No Stewart, I have not received an email. Sorry... Maybe lost in the mail?

Not a big deal... just wondering...
I've been told another email has been sent to you.

Stewart
Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Junior User

Nuttycollector is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Well, it is kind of a big deal. I'll see what's what for you again. Sorry!

Stewart
Stewart,

Just wanted to let you know I received my T-shirt and sticker today...I love it...Thanks!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:32 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Excellent!

Stewart
Old 02-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Senior User

Dave Tyler is starting off with a positive reputation.
T Shirt & Decal

Thanks for sending my T Shirt & decal. Received yesterday. Thanks!!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Posting Guru

trekbasso has a great reputation on FTE.trekbasso has a great reputation on FTE.trekbasso has a great reputation on FTE.trekbasso has a great reputation on FTE.
So, since this going on, how long should it take for supporter benifits to kick in? I just signed up this morning, 1 year.
Also, a few minutes ago, while linking off my hotmail to a post, it dropped. I had to sign back on, and now the sign in shows my last sign in as yesterday?
I have posted a few times this morning.
Sorry, sometimes internet stuff really bugs me.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Senior User

Dave Tyler is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hang tight. You will get everything you are supposed to. A lot of these guys that do the work and moderate are volunteers and get paid what you do. Nothing. If they make a mistake, they will fix it. Be patient! For the info you receive, is worth many more times than the membership. Three years gets you the nice T-shirt and decal. Would send you my decal if you want, but not the T-shirt! Glad you are here!! Dave Tyler
Old 02-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Posting Guru

trekbasso has a great reputation on FTE.trekbasso has a great reputation on FTE.trekbasso has a great reputation on FTE.trekbasso has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Tyler View Post
Hang tight. You will get everything you are supposed to. A lot of these guys that do the work and moderate are volunteers and get paid what you do. Nothing. If they make a mistake, they will fix it. Be patient! For the info you receive, is worth many more times than the membership. Three years gets you the nice T-shirt and decal. Would send you my decal if you want, but not the T-shirt! Glad you are here!! Dave Tyler
Thanks Dave and no worries. Just taking advantage of an ongoing thread. I wish I could step up to 3 yrs, but today 1 will have to do. I am ansy because I am always on the verge of filling my pm box.
I am very appreciative of the info I receive. It has saved me probably a couple of thousand bucks, and in return probably cost me as much, only because of all the great stuff I have done and want to do with all my new found knowledge. Wouldn't trade it for anything.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekbasso View Post
So, since this going on, how long should it take for supporter benifits to kick in?
I believe when a person signs up, the info is sent to IB's corporate office and the person in charge of online memberships for the forums takes care of it.

If you don't have your supporter badge tomorrow, log out and then back in. If it's still not there, post up and I'll see what I can do.

Quote:
Also, a few minutes ago, while linking off my hotmail to a post, it dropped. I had to sign back on, and now the sign in shows my last sign in as yesterday?
Can you please explain in more detail? I don't understand what "linking off my Hotmail to a post" means.

Did you click a link in an email notification sent to your Hotmail addy?

Stewart
Old 02-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
I believe when a person signs up, the info is sent to IB's corporate office and the person in charge of online memberships for the forums takes care of it.

If you don't have your supporter badge tomorrow, log out and then back in. If it's still not there, post up and I'll see what I can do.

Can you please explain in more detail? I don't understand what "linking off my Hotmail to a post" means.

Did you click a link in an email notification sent to your Hotmail addy?

Stewart
Yeah, I get notification of a post on a thread, hit the link, see the post for a couple of seconds, then it blinks and shows a sort of abbreviated FTE page and says page not found. I can hit the back arrow and start over, most of the time that works. Of course, won't do it everytime, and not sure if it is my mouse doing something or glitch in something else. Just so inconsistant, and if nobody else has issues than it's me. I can deal with it.
Thanks for the note on the supporter deal, I figured it takes a day or two.

But, while I am thinking about it, how can I access all of my pm's? Pretty sure I can delete some of my older ones but I can't figure out how to go back to the beginning. Then again, won't matter in a day or so, but I would like to read what is there.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:05 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekbasso View Post
Yeah, I get notification of a post on a thread, hit the link, see the post for a couple of seconds, then it blinks and shows a sort of abbreviated FTE page and says page not found.
Does the same thing happen when you access FTE directly and not via the link in your email?

Quote:
But, while I am thinking about it, how can I access all of my pm's? Pretty sure I can delete some of my older ones but I can't figure out how to go back to the beginning. Then again, won't matter in a day or so, but I would like to read what is there.
Just click on the page numbers to get to your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, pages, or however many you have.

Just like a thread that has multiple pages, your "Inbox" and "Sent Items" should have multiple pages listed if you have that many PM's.

Stewart
Old 02-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Does the same thing happen when you access FTE directly and not via the link in your email?

Just click on the page numbers to get to your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, pages, or however many you have.

Just like a thread that has multiple pages, your "Inbox" and "Sent Items" should have multiple pages listed if you have that many PM's.

Stewart
Took care of the pm issue. Thanks.
Computer just singing along today, not acting up at all. Probably a glitch on this end, but I will pay more attention when it does cough.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Posting Guru

Hi Stewart,
So far so good on the weird computer deal. Figures.
But, I will take you up on the supporting member deal, see where my status is at. Still no box or sign of a change.

Thanks. Tom.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:23 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Will do.

Stewart
Old 02-12-2013, 08:52 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Tom, you're good to go.

Stewart
Old 02-13-2013, 05:57 AM
Posting Guru

Wow. How cool is that I am always amazed at the technology. Instantly all of my posts now say supporter. Overall this is a very well designed forum.

Thanks for your attention.

Closed Thread