How to reprogram your keyless entry remote controls (97-up)
To program the transmitters yourself:
1. Insert a key in the ignition and without starting your car, turn the key from OFF to ON eight times in rapid succession (within 10 seconds) with the eighth turn ending in the ON position.
2. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that programming mode has been entered.
3. Within 20 seconds, program a remote transmitter by pressing any button on the transmitter. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that the remote transmitter has been programmed. If more than 20 seconds pass before pressing a remote transmitter button, the programming mode will exit and the procedure must be repeated.
4. Repeat the previous step to program additional remote transmitters. The doors will lock/unlock to confirm that each remote transmitter has been programmed.
5. When you have completed programming the remote transmitters, turn the ignition to OFF, or just wait 20 seconds. Again the doors will lock/unlock to confirm programming has been completed.