Help with a few door codes please - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Early Eighties Bullnose Ford Truck

Help with a few door codes please

Old 02-23-2012, 05:48 AM
nonrev321
Senior User
nonrev321 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Rgr Thanks, I just ordered the CD version.. I'm beginning to think the hard part is going to be finding a good mechanic for this rebuild project... not finding parts. I went down to the local Ford place and looked in the service bays, all young kids pretty much

nonrev

Old 02-23-2012, 09:40 AM
ctubutis
ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by nonrev321 View Post
Rgr Thanks,
What book/document are you finding this data in? can u provide a link?
Rgr Thanks, I just ordered the CD version.. I'm beginning to think the hard part is going to be finding a good mechanic for this rebuild project... not finding parts. I went down to the local Ford place and looked in the service bays, all young kids pretty much

nonrev
I'm just now seeing the message in which you (nonrev) ask for a link to the book, thank you Bill for explaining to him.

nonrev... I have no idea how old you are but it's kinda funny to see you talking about finding "young kids" working at Ford yet you yourself write as something of a "young kid" with the Text-ese.

Please don't write like that, OK? Correct capitalization & punctuation & spelling & all that will go a LONG way towards making your posts easy to read, and the quality & amount of help you receive out here is directly proportional to the effort you put into clear & effective communication.

Yes, I hate the Text-ese-type of stuff out here, you're not texting your BFF so please use normal English here, OK?

Old 02-23-2012, 01:00 PM
nonrev321
Senior User
nonrev321 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello,

I guess I use Rgr and abbreviations alot, Military background. I'm 59. Will improve my grammer.

I just ordered that parts CD and joined as a 1 year premium member. Can't figure out how to post photos though.

Regards

Vernon

Old 02-23-2012, 03:43 PM
ctubutis
ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
Hello,

I guess I use Rgr and abbreviations alot, Military background. I'm 59. Will improve my grammer.

I just ordered that parts CD and joined as a 1 year premium member. Can't figure out how to post photos though.

Regards

Vernon
What non-supporters do to post pictures is put 'em up on a hosting site (photobucket, flickr, whatever) and then use the IMG code they provide to make the pictures show up in their posts.

This should help:

User Gallery & Picture Display Help - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

A guy in the diesel forums made a video about it:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...he-forums.html

Old 01-14-2017, 12:45 PM
Gary Lewis
Posting Legend
Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.Gary Lewis has a spectacular reputation.
Man, you'se guys are all over the map! I'm trying to read up on my "new" truck by going through Vernon/nonrev321's posts and I find people wandering off into all sorts of different things besides "my truck". Sure glad I don't mess up people's threads like y'all do.