X owners random chat thread - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

X owners random chat thread

Old 09-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Post Fiend

Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
X owners random chat thread

I hope we can do this. I enjoy open chat threads among people with similar interests as long as there is only one and not cluttering up the topic with all kinds of them.

Found this pic and just had to share. Figured it would be a great conversation started.

Old 09-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Elder User

Cardiac69 has a good reputation on FTE.Cardiac69 has a good reputation on FTE.Cardiac69 has a good reputation on FTE.
Good one. I always argue with the guys at work about Toyotas, Nissans, Hondas, etc. They always say "They are made here in America!" My comeback is "Where do the profits go?" Not here in the US, that's for sure....
Old 09-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Post Fiend

Snowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputationSnowseeker has a superb reputation
There isn't much really made in America any more beside more kids. I kind of wish more people would strive to buy real made in America stuff and try and get this country back to what it used to be.

BTW I think politics would kill this thread so if we could stay away from that stuff I think it would be alright.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Mechanic by Necessity

Immortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud ofImmortal_Ben has much to be proud of
Kind of like how when you look at clothes in a western wear store, you know, clothes made for the American cowboy... and most of them are made in China or Taiwan.

Makes me sick.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Post Fiend

I hear there is a town in japan or china called 'America' that makes stickers that say 'Made in America" that are then stuck to china/japan products.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Elder User

da X-man is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I agree. We need to start seeing more "Proudly built in USA" stickers on things.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Post Fiend

The last earthquake pics

Christchurch earthquake photos
Old 09-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Elder User

da X-man is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Although I hope nobody got hurt, the pics of land after an earthquake are really interesting to see.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Post Fiend

No deaths and only a few bad injuries from what I hear. Yes, very interesting to see how stuff moves from an earthquake. In some pics you can see where soot like material bubbled up to the surface.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Post Fiend

i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.i eat hybrids has a very good reputation on FTE.
This brings back old memories. We all tried to have a random chat thread in the excursion forum a while back.. 15 pages later it got closed down. But i like the idea!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Post Fiend

I don't see why it would be a problem if it is just the one thread. I hope it works out.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by i eat hybrids View Post
This brings back old memories. We all tried to have a random chat thread in the excursion forum a while back.. 15 pages later it got closed down. But i like the idea!
Ahh I remember that thread Matt...but that thread REALLY wandered more than some ill handling Ex's out there!

Just because I like these types of threads...reps to all ya'll that post in here...just because I can!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Posting Guru

diesel-fitter-bum01 has a good reputation on FTE.diesel-fitter-bum01 has a good reputation on FTE.
Bla bla bla bla. I don't know what else to say. Well, except I love my truck. Pretty boring in Nebraska.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Post Fiend

Math quiz: You have 17 quarts of fluid. You change 41% of the fluid and it all mixes together. You change another 41% of the fluid and once again it all mixes together. One final time you change 41% of the fluid, what percentage of the old fluid is still left in the mix?
Old 09-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
14.16% would be my guess