WANTED: Mechanical Pinstripe Device - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

WANTED: Mechanical Pinstripe Device

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Jag Red 54's Avatar
Jag Red 54 Jag Red 54 is offline
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Valley Center, CA
Posts: 4,462
Jag Red 54 has a very good reputation on FTE.Jag Red 54 has a very good reputation on FTE.Jag Red 54 has a very good reputation on FTE.
WANTED: Mechanical Pinstripe Device

I want to purchase a mechanical pinstripe device and give my truck some striping. Does anybody have one that they are willing to sell? I have seen the Buglar and Sharp brands, but I assume that there are others. Thanks, Jag
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Opinions on trim/pinstripes/paint Thunderbird7480 1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1 07-07-2011 11:26 PM
Help with Pinstriping Jag Red 54 Paint & Bodywork 10 08-07-2010 07:45 PM
Paint Pintstriping Device Help Jag Red 54 Appearance & Dress-Up 5 07-07-2010 02:52 AM
Matching Original Pinstripe IzzyR Paint & Bodywork 1 05-05-2008 06:49 PM
pinstriping.. c ball Appearance & Dress-Up 1 10-22-2004 12:21 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums >

device, mechanical, pin, pinstripe, ranchero, stripe, tool

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.