Notices

Interested in Moderating?

Old 04-05-2004, 11:46 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Right now I'm putting things on hold for the week then I'll be able to look over possible moderators. We're short-handed this week with Peggy visiting her family and there's a good chance one of our other employees will be out for the remainder of the week due to illness in the family.

Old 04-07-2004, 03:42 PM
96hulk
Senior User
96hulk is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
I am relativly new to the site but visit many times daily and i have just recently started posting as opposed to just using the site as a great resource for researching specific issues ( i figured i would see how things work around here before i started making usless posts) i was refered to the site by a good friend justin dube (mustangGT221) who you must know as he is a moderator for many forums on the site. I envy his involvment with the site and i would also love to participate in any way that is possible. I have noticed that there is no moderator for the audio/video forum and would be proud to help out. if not a moderator i would have no problem helping in any way i can!

Old 04-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Have you read the qualification list ?

Old 04-07-2004, 11:26 PM
MustangGT221
Post Fiend
MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.
Michael I thought I tought you better then that....

hah

Old 04-08-2004, 12:19 AM
acerockola77
Posting Guru
acerockola77 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm still interested in the Audio/Visual forum if you need anyone, I know you guys are busy, but I'm just letting you know.

Old 04-08-2004, 12:53 AM
96hulk
Senior User
96hulk is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
not nesseceraly trying to be a moderator just trying to show my support, will help out in any way possible

Old 04-09-2004, 01:10 AM
Icicle
Postmaster
Icicle has a good reputation on FTE.Icicle has a good reputation on FTE.Icicle has a good reputation on FTE.
Im very interested in the pre-power stroke diesel forum, or any other that needs a moderator.

I need to go fishin' for a recommendation though, is it something I must actively do?

I love this place, and will serve in whatever context necessary...sometimes in life you have to be patient and wait your turn, and I understand that, im just reiterating my interest .

thanks so much for the great site, it gets said a lot, but you guys deserve to keep hearing it, I read enough of the negative stuff

Old 04-10-2004, 01:12 AM
johnsdiesel
Post Fiend
johnsdiesel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by cookie88
Ken, Dennis.

As you may know, I am interested in moderating the 7.3 forum. I do meet all the posted requirements (including #11 ) and would like to use this post as an official application.

Although I don't know most of the admin/moderators personally, I invite you to pop in on the 7.3 forum and check out my credentials (99% of my posts can be found there). Who I am is pretty much typed out there.

I will gladly serve in any context neccessary, but like I said, nearly all of my time is spent in 7.3

I welcome any feedback either way, thanks for your consideration.

Scott
It would be great to have a moderator in the 7.3 PSD forum again. Cookie88 is the guy for the job. There tends to be a fair amount of bs info posted by a handful of users that he usually ends up clearing up.

Old 04-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Mil1ion
New User
Thanks , His name is already listed as a possible.

Old 04-10-2004, 03:07 AM
christop43
Posting Guru
christop43 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I as a long time full-size Bronco member nominate wheelMA1 (Rich) for our forum. He seems to be around a lot and contributes with good info.

I don't know where allanscott went, but I liked how he didn't "over-moderate" the full-size Bronco forum.

I think that Rich will do a good job!

Old 04-10-2004, 06:15 AM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
I am still very interested in moderating. I have got a recommendation from MattsBox99 but he has not got back to me in a few weeks (we talk on instant messenger sometimes). I would like to moderate the 1980-86 F Series trucks forum along with Yeti if I could. If you need me in any other forum as well I could help there too ( I know the Aerostar forum doesn't have a moderator). Please get back to me when/if you have time. Thanks.

-Matt

Old 04-14-2004, 11:33 AM
CowboyBilly9Mile
Post Fiend
CowboyBilly9Mile is a name known to allCowboyBilly9Mile is a name known to allCowboyBilly9Mile is a name known to allCowboyBilly9Mile is a name known to allCowboyBilly9Mile is a name known to allCowboyBilly9Mile is a name known to all
I too would like to be added to the list of folks being considered for Moderator. My first choice is taken (Ranger forum) but if Ken00 needs a hand or if another forum seems apporpriate, I'm open.

Old 04-15-2004, 06:48 PM
1956MarkII
Post Fiend
1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.
I am SOOOOO tempted to nominate myself for Moderator of New Buyer's Forum, but I'm afraid that some might not see the humor in it! Talk about the wolf watching the hen house!!

Old 04-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Mil1ion
New User
I would say ...more like a Fox

Old 07-13-2004, 06:15 PM
SPEC
Junior User
SPEC is starting off with a positive reputation.
FTE club MEMBER should be a requirement. ?????

#4 may mean a club member??

Club members could vote for a moderator????

J. Payne

Last edited by SPEC; 07-13-2004 at 06:18 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Interested in Moderating?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.