Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

August BS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 03:08 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,110 Likes on 4,192 Posts
Good afternoon Wyoming...Happy Hump Day!!!

Miles...congrats on the new ride...I love the white!!!

Old 08-05-2009, 08:03 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Hey Miles, just popping by to check out the new ride. Looks great! I'd love to have one of those to take to work and back.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:37 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Good Morning to all my Wyoming buds.

Old 08-06-2009, 08:29 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Morning Wyoming. Made the new car spend the night outside last night. Guess I will be spending my weekend cleaning out the garage so both cars fit.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:44 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Happy Friday

Old 08-08-2009, 10:17 AM
PreciousOne
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
good morning, from TENNESSEE~~~

Old 08-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Orin Martin
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by PreciousOne
good morning, from TENNESSEE~~~
<ST1</ST1Looks like someone maybe traveling more than me. Hi Tammie.
<O</O
<O</O

Just got back from Yellow Stone last nigh late but did have a great time. Quite a few people around but not overcrowded. Spent time around Old Faithful taking pictures staying the night in the Old Faithful Inn that resembled something that when we came in the evening to check in looked like something the Adams Family or the Munster’s may be staying at but was actually a very beautiful place with our room being on the 3rd floor with a clear view facing Old Faithful.

The next day for me started at just first light with <ST1"Old Faithful</ST1l' going off within a few minutes of me waking up to around 5:15 a.m..........with my camera not able to record such a event due to lighting I was left with just a memory that I will most likely never forget. I started the coffee pot in the room (go figure) pulled myself together as did not get to the room until after midnight enjoying the "Bear Pit" lounge so after removing the contents of the coffee pot in post haste replenishing my soul with much needed caffeine, I split out of there to get some beautiful early morning shots taking a hike up the mountain to the northeast of the geyser for a spectacular in my mind picture of the geyser when it fired up and all before breakfast.
<O</O
<O</O

It was a short trip but had a great time and looking forward to going back sometime in the not too distant future when I can spend a little more time and enjoy more.

<O</O

Attached Images   
Old 08-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Orin Martin
Posting Guru
Good Morning Wyoming..............a little chilly here at the ranch last night. Feels like fall already.......dang.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:14 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Good Morning Orin and the Wyoming gang! Nice pics Orin, sounds like you had a good trip!It finally feels like summer here. Hot and muggy the last few days.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Orin Martin
Posting Guru
Good morning Pat, this weather has been a bugger this year it seems.....my sister in Indiana say's they were flooding real bad a week ago and has been for the most part cooler than normal this summer so far. Crummy weather seems to be the order of the day here for we have had hail, wind, flooding, and in general cooler than normal summer and when it does get up into the 90's we have had so much unusual humidity.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:40 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Same here. I'm just afraid of what the winter will bring. Did manage to get some work done on my 67 yesterday, in between storms. Got tired of getting my tools out, then putting them away when it started raining. Got the motor to crank, which was impressive after sitting for 10 years. Now just gotta get spark.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Orin Martin
Posting Guru
I have been putting in extra to see that I don't have to worry this winter if I get snowed in here for a spell.....might be nice with some quiet as lots of reading and things to do that have been neglected for a time.

That 67 should fire right up Pat, as those old trucks were pretty much bullet proof as long as the gas tank did not rust out or the lines get clogged. Good luck and have fun.....as for me it is time to hit the bricks so shall be back later.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:53 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
I'm going to try and start it using a gas can, who knows what sort of nasty stuff might be in that gas tank, if anything. I might have a bad condersor on the distributor, so that's my next victim.

Have a good day bud!

Old 08-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Orin Martin
Posting Guru
Good morning, it is a beautiful day to be alive...............or at least I think it will be when I finally come to. I put in another late night and must leave in a few as I' am needed in a couple of places at the same time this morning with two emergencies. I' am beginning to think with the hours I keep that I should have a social life but I fear there is only one of me and I can only go so far.

If your luck runs like mine does Pat you will discover why you quit running that truck by the time you get it started again.....LOL!

I will have to run this morning but have a good day and will try getting back through here in the morn with a little more rest if I get this day under control.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:24 AM
mwvdub
Posting Guru
Good morning Wyoming. He had a little bit of a mis-communication yesterday at work. They are remodeling a room in the basement and needed to move a switchboard. So after checking all the lines for a dial tone, the disconnected those with out a tone and moved the line. What they failed to realized it that digital communication lines do not have a dial tone, so we were without phone and internet yesterday.

Quick Reply: August BS Thread