General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

chem trails

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 02:12 AM
omni
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chem trails

anyone figure out why their spraying the skys with that stuff, I find it quite upsetting. they do it everyday here in Kelowna, can't seem to get an explanation as to why their doing it?

Old 09-11-2008, 08:27 AM
jroehl
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Chemtrails are a bunch of horsepucky. Water vapor, ice crystals and some jet exhaust form the contrails you see when the atmospheric conditions are right.

Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jason

Old 09-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Keepin It Real
Elder User
Do some googleing on contrails...some fascinating stuff. And remember..the truth is out there!

Old 09-11-2008, 10:11 AM
omni
Posting Guru
obviously you don't study the skys to well. the vapor your talking about disappear in 10-15 minutes,(true jet exhaust) these chem trails stay for hours and spread into a over cast haze, that cover the whole sky.their spraying them in criss cross patterns, if your not aware that their doing it, google chem trails, you'll get a better understanding. they have been doing it here all summer.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:29 AM
BradyCouchman
Post Fiend
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
they found out that the contrails from plans reduce the earths temp by a few degrees, they found this out by looking at the temps right after 9-11 when no plan flew and found that the temp went up a few degrees more then it should have, and then when the plans started to fly again the temp went back down. so it sounds like they are trying to keep it cool near you....

Old 09-11-2008, 10:44 AM
andym
Post Fiend
Received 27 Likes on 27 Posts
Ok, so I did a google search and found this site:

Chemtrails, an Introduction

I was with them (sorta) until they got to the part about using the power of your mind to clear the skies of contrails.

I don't know, I do think it's odd that some disappear within 10-15 minutes and others remain in the sky for hours. It's also odd that they starting appearing (from what little I've read) suddenly in 1997. But I'm no expert on it and both of these might have very plausible explanations.

That being said, contrails are a little too tinfoil-hat for me.

edit: http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/sylp...s06jun04.shtml

LOL ok, so there are "sylphs" (air elementals from greek mythology) cleaning the skies and battling chemtrails on our behalf apparently.

I got an idea... next time one of you chemtrail guys decide to pack a bowl, just turn on the TV instead.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:31 AM
bf250
Post Fiend
This again? I thought this went away years ago.

I guess this is one of those tin foil hat thoughts that will keep appearing every few years.

You people who even beleive this stuff, how much expereince do you even have in the aviation field?

Old 09-11-2008, 11:33 AM
bf250
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by BradyCouchman
they found out that the contrails from plans reduce the earths temp by a few degrees, they found this out by looking at the temps right after 9-11 when no plan flew and found that the temp went up a few degrees more then it should have, and then when the plans started to fly again the temp went back down. so it sounds like they are trying to keep it cool near you....
I do not even know where you got that BS from. The Earth did not heat up a few degrees after 9/11 and there is zero credible source or proof for it.

Plus you are implying now that all airtraffic was grounded when in fact it was just in the US and it was just commercial and private.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Kep4
Jäger
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by andym
I got an idea... next time one of you chemtrail guys decide to pack a bowl, just turn on the TV instead.
"Dewd! It's the government!!" Now that right there is funny Andy...

This time they're spraying so you'll vote for whichever Presidential candidate you don't want to vote for...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:40 AM
andym
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Kepler4
This time they're spraying so you'll vote for whichever Presidential candidate you don't want to vote for...
I get that feeling every time I pull the lever, Russ.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM
MichelleF-250
Lead Driver
Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
Well it could be they are spraying to keep the aliens away.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:17 PM
andym
Post Fiend
Now in stores everywhere... AlienOff! Guaranteed to keep those pesky aliens at bay. Also available in pump-spray.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:19 PM
omni
Posting Guru
well you guys laugh,I'm no tinfoil hat guy, I'm one of those guys that has to see it to believe it, all I know is what I see, those trails left in the sky for hours aren't regular jet fuel, I've been on this earth for a while now, and haven't seen this before. I have no theroy what it is, but their spraying something. If there pulling something off, they'll definetly get by some of you guys no problem

Old 09-11-2008, 01:25 PM
andym
Post Fiend
I love a good conspiracy just as much as the next guy. But since you believe this, let me ask you a few questions:

What chemical, exactly, is in these chem trails?

What purpose does that chemical serve?

If they're spraying it 30,000 feet above our heads, how effective is this chemical when it finally reaches the ground where we live? And how potent must it be at 30,000 feet in order to be effective here?

Who is perpetuating this scheme? What is their agenda?

And last but anything but least, where is the proof for any of this? Or is just conjecture?

If you an answer for any of these that isn't "uh... I dunno" I'd like to hear it.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Kep4
Jäger
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
From the Snopes message boards in June, 2002: snopes.com: Stolen Skies: The Chemtrail Mystery

They've been spraying us for years!

More info on Chemtrails: Chemtrail conspiracy theory: Information from Answers.com

Crop dusters have to fly 20' off the ground to get the chemicals where they need to go and our government can spray at 60,000' and get the chemicals where they want them to go!

Quick Reply: chem trails