Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Powerstroke Addicts Annonymous

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 11:06 AM
nhill2090
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Powerstroke Addicts Annonymous

Well my girlfriend seems to think I spend way too much time on this site. She came to the conclusion I need to go to a Powerstroke Addicts Annonymous meeting so I can return to normalness and stop staying up until the wee hours of the morning reading on how to cure my PMS

Does anyone else want to join my PAA group? We can at least pretend like we are trying to cure our addictions, right?

PAA Member #1

Old 03-20-2008, 11:11 AM
superduty4x4
Hotshot
Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts
I'm #2! Of course now we'll just sit around all night drinking and talking about our trucks, it's not going to change anything as far as the wives are concerned!

Old 03-20-2008, 11:16 AM
HKusp
Lead Driver
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Though I am not getting too much hassle from the wife, I am finding my thoughts drifting here when I am not in front of the computer. If I see a truck in traffic that I have questions about, or if I notice something about my own truck, I'm like " I need to ask the guys(and girls Lisa) what is up with that..." At home my DSL is down and now I want to stay at my office all day and cruise here.

Do I have a problem?

Old 03-20-2008, 11:18 AM
03_PSD
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello, My name is Glenn and I'm a Powerstroke addict.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:25 AM
smoky_diesel
Cargo Master
Received 212 Likes on 162 Posts
Just make sure that you don't loose you job because of PAA. Your truck needs the money.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:25 AM
mudmaker
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I dont have a problem!!!!! But if it means we can get together and talk about Powerstrokes count me in!!

Old 03-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Izzy351
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just check yourself into the Henry Ford clinic. I'm sure they'll now how to treat this.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:28 AM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They are having their first meeting soon. I believe its called SMOKIN.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:31 AM
uliman
Senior User
I don't have the time this morning, but someone needs to come up with a 12-step recovery program. The first step could be

1) gauges
2) 5" exhaust
3) 6637
4) DP tuner
5) and so on

Once we complete the 12-step program we might be cured but WE COULD ALWAYS RELAPSE!!!

Old 03-20-2008, 11:38 AM
jeff7825
Posting Guru
Count me in.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:42 AM
aklim
Lead Driver

Received 242 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by uliman
I don't have the time this morning, but someone needs to come up with a 12-step recovery program. The first step could be

1) gauges
2) 5" exhaust
3) 6637
4) DP tuner
5) and so on

Once we complete the 12-step program we might be cured but WE COULD ALWAYS RELAPSE!!!
See my sig. I think I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times

Old 03-20-2008, 11:45 AM
Texas Outlaw
Not a liberal...
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm in. Where do I sign up?

Old 03-20-2008, 12:19 PM
PaysonPSD
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
12 Steps of PAA

Originally Posted by nhill2090
Well my girlfriend seems to think I spend way too much time on this site. She came to the conclusion I need to go to a Powerstroke Addicts Annonymous meeting so I can return to normalness and stop staying up until the wee hours of the morning reading on how to cure my PMS

Does anyone else want to join my PAA group? We can at least pretend like we are trying to cure our addictions, right?

PAA Member #1
Will a 3 year membership come with a sticker and t-shirt? Eventually

EDIT :

The 12 steps of PAA.

1. We admitted we were powerless over PMS - that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Powerstroke greater than ours could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of FTE as we understand it to be.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our need for MODS.

5. Admitted to FTE, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our PMS.

6. Were entirely ready to have FTE members make fun of all our PMS defects of character.

7. Humbly asked FTE to remove our shortcomings, and if FTE does not have the ability NO ONE does.

8. Made a list of all parts we have harmed, and became willing to make repairs to them all.

9. Made direct repairs to such parts wherever possible, except when to do so would harm our friend while

he is doing the work and we are holding his beer.

10. Continued to take personal inventory of all the MODS still sitting in the garage and not on the truck.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with FTE members as we

understood them, praying only for their advice and the will power to see it through.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to those

afflicted with PMS and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:00 PM
03_PSD
Postmaster
Originally Posted by PaysonPSD
Will a 3 year membership come with a sticker and t-shirt? Eventually

EDIT :

The 12 steps of PAA.

1. We admitted we were powerless over PMS - that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Powerstroke greater than ours could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of FTE as we understand it to be.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our need for MODS.

5. Admitted to FTE, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our PMS.

6. Were entirely ready to have FTE members make fun of all our PMS defects of character.

7. Humbly asked FTE to remove our shortcomings, and if FTE does not have the ability NO ONE does.

8. Made a list of all parts we have harmed, and became willing to make repairs to them all.

9. Made direct repairs to such parts wherever possible, except when to do so would harm our friend while

he is doing the work and we are holding his beer.

10. Continued to take personal inventory of all the MODS still sitting in the garage and not on the truck.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with FTE members as we

understood them, praying only for their advice and the will power to see it through.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to those

afflicted with PMS and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Holly Cow, thats good!

Old 03-20-2008, 01:22 PM
PaysonPSD
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by 03_PSD
Holly Cow, thats good!
It's plagiarism. I took the 12 Steps of AA and put it some of my own words. Don't tell anybody .

Quick Reply: Powerstroke Addicts Annonymous